1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 20:27
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Hypothetically, would it be unethical for a Canadian to mate with a chinaman?
    I need clarification, is it not feasible to believe that some Canadians are already Chinamen? Are you more concerned about racial purity or just raising the standard of living of Chinese Chinamen?
  2. The sky
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 20:28
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Are these 'roll-over' recs, so if we only give 8 we have 12 left to give the next month? Can we have a rec-count in our profile telling how many we have left to give out?

When I go on a shooting spree I like to know how many bullets I have in the clip.

P-
    Also, if I don't use all my wrecks, can I sell them to someone else?
  3. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 20:47
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    Darvlay, would it be considered unethical to post links to image screenshots of a clan's private forums where they discuss such things as conspiring to recommend each other's posts to annoy other forum users and to basically ruin the rec system?
    http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/306/untitled1nv3.png
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 20:49
    Originally posted by IM4Y2NV
    This is a very interesting image.
  5. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 20:51
    Got something to hide?
  6. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 20:52
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    Got something to hide?
    Just making a point.

I just now saw how russ feels. I am sorry. I made this before when you first asked the question and I was away from my desk till now.
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 20:53
    There would only be one way for your clan to prove it a fake... So it would be wise to just fess up.

P-
  8. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 20:53
    Are these 'roll-over' recs, so if we only give 8 we have 12 left to give the next month? Can we have a rec-count in our profile telling how many we have left to give out?

When I go on a shooting spree I like to know how many bullets I have in the clip.

P-
    Phlabs: Remember the Seinfeld where Julia Louis Dreyfus was trying to decide if some guy was sponge worthy?

Your post was funny, but now that I have a limited supply of wrecks, I'm not sure it was sponge worthy.
  9. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 21:02
    Don't they have commas in their private forum?
  10. The sky
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 21:05
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Don't they have commas in their private forum?
    Private forums don't have all the features of the public forums. Commas are not allowed there. Also, hopscotch is not allowed to spell properly in the private forums.
  11. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 21:061 edit
    There would only be one way for your clan to prove it a fake... So it would be wise to just fess up.

P-
    Of course it is fake, fake, fake, fake, and fake.
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 21:091 edit
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Phlabs: Remember the Seinfeld where Julia Louis Dreyfus was trying to decide if some guy was sponge worthy?

Your post was funny, but now that I have a limited supply of wrecks, I'm not sure it was sponge worthy.
    I'll take the whole case.

😉

Also, no need to ask... I know Seinfeld inside and out! I scare me sometimes.

P-
  13. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 21:13
    I'll take the whole case.

😉

P-
    That was a good one and I might have given it a rec, but I'm still not sure it's sponge worthy.

This limit on the number of recs raises another issue; do we need to limit the number of RNSOA's.

They're already harder to get than a rec and more valuable too. Wouldn't want this governmentally imposed scarcity to cause an artificial decline in their value.
  14. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 21:20
    Of course it is fake, fake, fake, fake, and fake
    I think you misunderstand.

Phlabibit was referring to post's 4 and 5 of this thread and your manipulated image of a forum to prove that it can be faked.

You then apologized when you realised how Russ felt about the recommended posts system being abused on this site.

Do you feel partly responsible for the abuse of the system?
    Was your surprising reply to my post, proving that a screenshot can be faked, a weak attempt to defend one of your clans?
  15. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 21:23
    Originally posted by Red Night
    That was a good one and I might have given it a rec, but I'm still not sure it's sponge worthy.

This limit on the number of recs raises another issue; do we need to limit the number of RNSOA's.

They're already harder to get than a rec and more valuable too. Wouldn't want this governmentally imposed scarcity to cause an artificial decline in their value.
    Go get a job or a hobby or something. You're freaking me out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree