The beta board code is complete!

The beta board code is complete!

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
03 Feb 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Chakan
Picked this Error while browsing the leagues.

Clicked on Clans -> Clan Leagues -> 7 day timeout league -> Scroll down to crazies (click View Team) -> View Games next to Chakan -> gameid 1599640 click View Game.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f174/Nicodemus101/Error.jpg

sorry about the quality but the

"My Home Site Map Send Feedback Terms of Service Help" is meshed within the page?
I have re-jigged some HTML code to see if I can solve this. If anyone does see this again (even if just for that single request) can you let me know.

Thanks all!

-Russ

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
03 Feb 06
1 edit

Originally posted by KJCavalier
I know it's a short time frame since I started IE7, the only issue I am seeing, and it is minor, the initial board takes a coule extra seconds to load. after that, no other problems at this point. through approximately 100 or so moves
Excellent. I am about to try it myself on a spare box.

-Russ

b
Cheesy

Home

Moves
03 Feb 06

Minor Problem:

see picture, it is circled in red.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/blindcheesecake/rhp2.jpg

I am using firefox 1.5.0.1

A refresh of the page did not fix it.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
03 Feb 06

I like it when a game ends (when I checkmate someone), you get an overview of the game instead of going to the next waiting game (as I have set the preferences for). But can the new rating be calculated in the rating overview next to the name in that game overview page. Now it just shows me the 'old' rating of my opponent and myself.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
03 Feb 06
1 edit

Hmmmm, that's strange... I thought this happens after every game when it finished with a checkmate made by me. But in one game against Exploding Monkey (Game 1765200) I went straight to the next game waiting without the overview page (to offer a rematch and such).

I guess either posting the overview game or skipping it this (at least) one time is a bug.

N

The sky

Moves
04 Feb 06
1 edit

In the Game History of a finished game, it still says how much time white or black has to make the next move, and it also shows the timebanks, but they are clearly messed up, because it can still show several days left in the timebank of the person who lost even if it was a timeout win. In case this was clear like mud, here's an example: http://www.katja.klee24.de/timeout.jpg (Black was timed out)

m
Moo

UK

Moves
04 Feb 06

Originally posted by Aiko

I guess either posting the overview game or skipping it this (at least) one time is a bug.
Did you see the overview screen because you'd got the win on your last active game?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
04 Feb 06

Originally posted by blindcheesecake
Minor Problem:

see picture, it is circled in red.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/blindcheesecake/rhp2.jpg

I am using firefox 1.5.0.1

A refresh of the page did not fix it.
That means my earlier attempt to fix it failed. I have no idea why firefox is doing this. It is a browser bug for sure.

-Russ

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
04 Feb 06

Originally posted by Nordlys
In the Game History of a finished game, it still says how much time white or black has to make the next move, and it also shows the timebanks, but they are clearly messed up, because it can still show several days left in the timebank of the person who lost even if it was a timeout win. In case this was clear like mud, here's an example: http://www.katja.klee24.de/timeout.jpg (Black was timed out)
This is a long standing timebank issue that has to be fixed before this code is released. (Timebanks needs to be set to zero when the timeout occurs. As simple as that.)

-Russ

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
04 Feb 06

Originally posted by mrmist
Did you see the overview screen because you'd got the win on your last active game?
No. I have at least 40 games waiting at any time...

r
petting the cat

On Clique Beach

Moves
04 Feb 06

When I play on a computer with Firefox, the toggle arrows in analyse games don't always work. I have to scroll down and click on the last move or so, and then hit the reset all button. It's not a big deal, just something that happens. When I play on a computer with IE, every time I click on a piece it *jumps.* The board resets (refreshes) itself as if I made a move using all of the pieces, when I haven't made any move other than touching a piece.

r
petting the cat

On Clique Beach

Moves
04 Feb 06

Originally posted by Russ
Does this problem still persist?

If so, make a move, (it will be slow, as you describe)
Then delete you browser cache and let me know if the problem continues. Thanks.

-Russ
Sorry! Didn't see that someone else already posted this!

N

The sky

Moves
04 Feb 06

This is a long standing timebank issue that has to be fixed before this code is released. (Timebanks needs to be set to zero when the timeout occurs. As simple as that.)

-Russ
I read about that, although I thought it was only some minutes off, not several days. Anyway, while it's nice to be able to see the timebanks in ongoing games (it's one of the new functions I use a lot), does it really make much sense to still show them in finished games?

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
04 Feb 06

Does this problem still persist?

If so, make a move, (it will be slow, as you describe)
Then delete you browser cache and let me know if the problem continues. Thanks.

-Russ
I'll give it a shot, but that was done on a system I don't have alot of access to change much of anything on.

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
04 Feb 06

After promoting a pawn, the goto next game feature is not working. Is this intentional?