The New Format

The New Format

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PAR

The World

Moves
05 Oct 18

@russ said
Do post your niggles though - now is the time to get things fixed if you are unhappy.
The time clock, remaining time and time bank etc., used to be on the first screen as you clicked into a game, this appears to have been moved to a new side screen - this seems less efficient, and the clock is a key component of chess - normally.

High Wycombe, UK

Moves
05 Oct 18

@dm7 said
The Analysis Board (I believe) used to pop up in a separate window on my desktop computer, now it replaces the main window.
Russ: you've fixed the Analysis Board. Great!!! Many thanks.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
05 Oct 18

@dm7 said
Russ: you've fixed the Analysis Board. Great!!! Many thanks.
The will of the people... 😉

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
05 Oct 18

@russ said
This is a bug - it will be to the left of the submit button once a patch goes live.
FIX'D .... thanks.

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
05 Oct 18
2 edits

the forum posts could use two revisions.

first, the last post should appear on the top of page one, before the first original post so that those who wish to read the last post do not have to scroll down to hit the numbered cubes to get to the last post.

second, the large dedicated spaces for posting could be revised by having the bottom line of the post section move up under the end of the post, hence a post of a single line would show as a very thin post and an extended post of four hundred lines ( yes some of you actually think really, really long posts actually get read ) would have a post section as long as the post itself. condensation of the bottom line on the posting would be great.

MM

st johnstone

Moves
05 Oct 18

Is it a new feature or a glitch?
But i can see who thumbs up or down if i click on them.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
05 Oct 18

@roma45 said
Is it a new feature or a glitch?
But i can see who thumbs up or down if i click on them.
Is this a joke?

st johnstone

Moves
05 Oct 18

😁😁😁😁😁
Yes...boom boom
Still looking for a way to change background colour though.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
05 Oct 18

Rather than the range of domains (brands) we have now, selectable themes are being considered. More on this later though.

st johnstone

Moves
05 Oct 18

@russ said
Rather than the range of domains (brands) we have now, selectable themes are being considered. More on this later though.
Cheers

m

Moves
05 Oct 18

@paul-a-roberts said
The time clock, remaining time and time bank etc., used to be on the first screen as you clicked into a game, this appears to have been moved to a new side screen - this seems less efficient, and the clock is a key component of chess - normally.
Maybe I missed something somewhere.
The time stats show only for the player whose move it is.
i.e. if it is white's move, I can't see blacks time remaining stats.
Be nice to have that back.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
05 Oct 18

Russ, can you please do something about showing whether a player is available or unavailable for challenges? The only way now is to run the cursor over the player icon. My screen sows some yellow and some white in color, but availability does not go along with either color. I find both on each color.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
05 Oct 18
1 edit

Many of the actions are still there, it just takes an additional step to get to them.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
05 Oct 18

@mghrn55 said
Maybe I missed something somewhere.
The time stats show only for the player whose move it is.
i.e. if it is white's move, I can't see blacks time remaining stats.
Be nice to have that back.
It is still there, you just click on the player and then click on the clock icon and it tells you the status of the game.

Planet Rain

Moves
05 Oct 18

For the record, I'm happy with the way the forums are laid out. Let's not reinvent that wheel. Users complaining about long posts or wasted space are probably using phones, but the problems of people who insist on looking at text-intensive pages through 3-inch windows are self-inflicted.