06 Oct '18 19:13
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    😴😴😴😴😴😴
  3. Here
    Moves
    06 Oct '18 19:33
    @roma45 said
    😴😴😴😴😴😴
    You have attacked me ever since I said that I do not agree with negative points
    I have only retaliated to this
    I will say that the clan points system is rubbish and the clan tables for the last 15 years mean absolutely nothing
    No body could use these tables to figure out anything
  4. SubscriberRomie Dread
    Hip-Hop Poet
    District 9
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 17:42
    Please pardon me for attempting to steer us back to the original topic. The timeout skull now looks cartoonish. Russ, is there anyway to make the skull look just a little more menacing & threatening? Maybe even give it a reddened devil type of color?
  5. SubscriberRomie Dread
    Hip-Hop Poet
    District 9
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 19:30
    The top banner of all tournaments say it is Round 0, regardless of what round is being played. Please correct this, Round 0 doesn't exist, the 1st round should be called Round 1. Back to that timeout skull, with no mouth. No offense to the artist, but the graphics on that thing are a little bit poor.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 19:591 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Sometimes we have a difficulty adjusting to change. I am sure it wasn't done just for the sake of change, there are probably reasons we know nothing about.

We will all get use to it as time goes on!

-VR
    This post come across as very, shall I put it, compliant. πŸ˜›
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 20:01
    @the-postman said
    I can't say I'm au fait with some of the technical improvements.... Visually, however, I don't like it at all. The graphics were very crisp before and it seems a little muddy.
    Clan game, tournament. I have to peer closely to separate the two.
    It strikes me that change has been made for the sake of change.
    Another small gripe would be that before all the relevant profil ...[text shortened]... ge. Now you have to delve further. Can't understand why.
    Apart from that it's a great site!
    Cheers
    I’ve played around with it (the new look) for a week or so now am I’m sorry to be a naysayer, but I’m not impressed either. It seems like a lot of change for minimal or no benefit.

But yes, it is a great site and I’m a supporter of it.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 18:471 edit
    @divegeester said
    This post come across as very, shall I put it, compliant. πŸ˜›
    Perhaps but true, people adjust to changes. πŸ˜› Even I have been known to change my opinion on certain issues. πŸ˜‰

Having said that it may be a lot tougher now for Clan Leaders to do their thing making challenges than it was before, if I got my information correct.

-VR
  9. SubscriberRomie Dread
    Hip-Hop Poet
    District 9
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 22:08
    Russ, to go the next page, we have to scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Please add an option to go the next page at the top of the screen as well as at the bottom.
  10. Joined
    30 Jun '03
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 23:35
    Don’t like the site format changes at all, especially for mobile use. Most importantly, on my iPhone 6, on the Analyze Board screen, I cannot see the Move buttons and the board at the same time. I have to push to see a move and then scroll up to try and figure out what happened. Very confusing and inefficient.
    In general, I find the increase in size of icons and buttons of the new site to be an inefficient use of screen realty. Meanwhile, the buttons and colors on the new format seem childish and are incongruous with the remainder of the site format which hasn’t changed.
    Sorry guys. Not a good look from my perspective. I enjoy the site otherwise.
  11. Subscribermoonbusonline
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 07:174 edits
    @mister-moggy said
    the forum posts could use two revisions.

first, the last post should appear on the top of page one, before the first original post so that those who wish to read the last post do not have to scroll down to hit the numbered cubes to get to the last post.

second, the large dedicated spaces for posting could be revised by having the bottom line of the post section mov ...[text shortened]... on as long as the post itself. condensation of the bottom line on the posting would be great.

MM
    I agree with point one, forums should load in newest-first order (top-down processing), not as is.

And, in reply to another post, please re-instate mouse-hover to identify players' flags.

Thanks for making the edit-indicator button neutral gray. Too much color is distracting, as several other posters have noted.

Is there any rhyme or reason to the default avatar colors? Having player's initials in the default avatar is helpful, but the garish colors distract compared to the previous monochrome silhouette.
  12. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 09:37
    @moonbus said
    Is there any rhyme or reason to the default avatar colors? Having player's initials in the default avatar is helpful, but the garish colors distract compared to the previous monochrome silhouette.
    Default colors are created from the names.
  13. Subscribermoonbusonline
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 11:18
    @russ said
    Default colors are created from the names.
    Ah, so there is an algorithm which takes user names as a seed?
  14. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 11:22

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 11:27
    @moonbus

That is correct.

(As an aside : That response was the first test of the "Reply" button inserting the name of the person you are replying to.)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree