1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    01 Jan '12 05:15
    I wish all the posters on this forum a happy and prosperous New Year 2012,
    even you numbnuts. πŸ˜‰
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    01 Jan '12 06:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I wish all the posters on this forum a happy and prosperous New Year 2012,
    even you numbnuts. πŸ˜‰
    Thanks RJ Happy New Year and God bless.
  3. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14510
    01 Jan '12 09:17
    Best wishes to you and yours for 2012 and beyond😡
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    01 Jan '12 21:51
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Best wishes to you and yours for 2012 and beyond😡
    I just had my roast pork, blackeyed peas, rice, collard greens, and
    apple sauce to ensure a good New Year. πŸ˜‰
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91634
    01 Jan '12 22:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I wish all the posters on this forum a happy and prosperous New Year 2012,
    even you numbnuts. πŸ˜‰
    Thnx. I will assume that you are referring to me when you say 'numbnuts'.

    After all, an only semi-wise person once told me that when you insult someone else, you are really insulting yourself.

    Of course, this is "higher politics", this is understanding of the Self and Mind and how we are really all one.
    So insulting between say schoolyard kids is still a reality to me whereas,we here at the Spirituality Forum, who are concerned with God and things spiritual and such, should see the merits of that semi-wise persons comments in an instant.

    All things said, I do sincerely wish you ,RJ, and everyone a very pleasant New Year- even at the expense of your own ego πŸ™‚
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    01 Jan '12 23:16
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I just had my roast pork, blackeyed peas, rice, collard greens, and
    apple sauce to ensure a good New Year. πŸ˜‰
    Where I came from it's hog jowls, collards, black eyed peas and cornbread.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    02 Jan '12 01:38
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Thnx. I will assume that you are referring to me when you say 'numbnuts'.

    After all, an only semi-wise person once told me that when you insult someone else, you are really insulting yourself.

    Of course, this is "higher politics", this is understanding of the Self and Mind and how we are really all one.
    So insulting between say schoolyard kids ...[text shortened]... wish you ,RJ, and everyone a very pleasant New Year- even at the expense of your own ego πŸ™‚
    It is only an insult if you take it that way, otherwise it is a reminder
    to use the correct weapon or tool for the task at hand. 😏
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91634
    02 Jan '12 01:57
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is only an insult if you take it that way, otherwise it is a reminder
    to use the correct weapon or tool for the task at hand. 😏
    So you are agreeing with me?

    Any need to take it further and see if I will "accept JC into my heart"?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    02 Jan '12 03:52
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    So you are agreeing with me?

    Any need to take it further and see if I will "accept JC into my heart"?
    There is no way I can ever see myself agreeing with you completely.
    That would reqiure a miracle from God. 😲
  10. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    02 Jan '12 15:51
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There is no way I can ever see myself agreeing with you completely.
    That would reqiure a miracle from God. 😲
    I never cease to be amazed at the pathetically low standards you set for your god to have performed a miracle.

    And Happy New Year ;-)
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    02 Jan '12 18:14
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    I never cease to be amazed at the pathetically low standards you set for your god to have performed a miracle.

    And Happy New Year ;-)
    It is not your god, it is my God. 😏
  12. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    02 Jan '12 23:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is not your god, it is my God. 😏
    Head, desk, impact.

    Yes, but I was talking TO you, not AS you.

    Thus when I am talking TO you, 'I' talk about 'YOUR god',
    And when YOU talk, AS you, "YOU" talk about "MY god".
    It being YOUR god, that is under discussion...

    I thought you understood basic concepts in English.
    This might explain some of the misunderstandings we have.

    I will have to recalibrate for pre-school level language comprehension.

    (You really need to rethink using the smug face.
    You need to actually be right to use it.
    And even then it moves you off the moral high ground, or rather further from
    the moral high ground, every time you do.)
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    03 Jan '12 02:26
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Head, desk, impact.

    Yes, but I was talking TO you, not AS you.

    Thus when I am talking TO you, 'I' talk about 'YOUR god',
    And when YOU talk, AS you, "YOU" talk about "MY god".
    It being YOUR god, that is under discussion...

    I thought you understood basic concepts in English.
    This might explain some of the misunderstandings we have.

    I will ha ...[text shortened]... e moral high ground, or rather further from
    the moral high ground, every time you do.)
    But my God is the only true God.
    Your god is Satan, a false god. 😏
  14. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Joined
    20 Mar '06
    Moves
    45427
    03 Jan '12 12:34
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Head, desk, impact.

    Yes, but I was talking TO you, not AS you.

    Thus when I am talking TO you, 'I' talk about 'YOUR god',
    And when YOU talk, AS you, "YOU" talk about "MY god".
    It being YOUR god, that is under discussion...

    I thought you understood basic concepts in English.
    This might explain some of the misunderstandings we have.

    I will ha ...[text shortened]... e moral high ground, or rather further from
    the moral high ground, every time you do.)
    Can you prove him wrong?
    If not, accept the fact that people believe different things, it is part of the growing up phase or did you skip the "pre-school" level to understand the basic logic that two people are different.
  15. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    274
    03 Jan '12 13:17
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Can you prove him wrong?
    If not, accept the fact that people believe different things, it is part of the growing up phase or did you skip the "pre-school" level to understand the basic logic that two people are different.
    Googlefudge was talking about the low standards RJ was setting for RJ's god:

    I never cease to be amazed at the pathetically low standards you set for your god to have performed a miracle.

    It looks as though RJ thought Googlefudge was talking about Googlefudge's own god, since RJ then said:

    It is not your god, it is my God.

    which sort of implies that RJ did not understand the perfectly correct grammar that Googlefudge used. Hence Googlefudges 'head, desk, impact' post.

    The fact that I felt the need to type all that lot out probably says a lot about my priorities, and not in a good way!

    Oh and happy new year to all and sundry. πŸ™‚

    --- Penguin.
Back to Top