1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '12 12:192 edits
    100 Reasons Why Evolution is So Stupid is a humorous presentation on why the theory of evolution is wrong.

When he speaks of micro-evolution, that is the reproductive "adaptation" through breeding and "natural selection" as Darwin called it. This has strict limits within "kinds".

YouTube&NR=1&feature=endscreen
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 May '12 12:32
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    100 Reasons Why Evolution is So Stupid is a humorous presentation on why the theory of evolution is wrong.

When he speaks of micro-evolution, that is the reproductive "adaptation" through breeding and "natural selection" as Darwin called it. This has strict limits within "kinds".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up-0E4Qetfg&NR=1&feature=endscreen
    Have no fear, your kind will be greatly reduced when you finally die off and evolution can get more proof than it already has. By you I mean your kind of people blinded by 2000 years of biblical BS. It's not for nothing the church has lost converts over the last 300 years to the point where they have to fight in court to force the teaching of creationism at the expense of evolution.

And losing that, taking it to the politicians, bought off by christianity.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '12 13:181 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Have no fear, your kind will be greatly reduced when you finally die off and evolution can get more proof than it already has. By you I mean your kind of people blinded by 2000 years of biblical BS. It's not for nothing the church has lost converts over the last 300 years to the point where they have to fight in court to force the teaching of creationism at ...[text shortened]... se of evolution.

And losing that, taking it to the politicians, bought off by christianity.
    The discovery of a tiny code is the beginning of the end of biological evolution. HalleluYah !!!

http://www.ucg.org/science/dna-tiny-code-thats-toppling-evolution/
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 May '12 13:511 edit
    The discovery of a tiny code is the beginning of the end of biological evolution. HalleluYah !!!

http://www.ucg.org/science/dna-tiny-code-thats-toppling-evolution/
    And SUCH an unbiased magazine too. The same old argument through complexity.

You and yours continually refuse to accept the origin of life is NOT evolution. That is a separate and always will be a separate discipline.

We think the whole thing came about by chance arrangements in warm water environments and we are getting closer to making life from non-life as Dasa likes to say.

When that happens, I'm sure you will be able to rationalize your way around it just like you rationalize your way around the fact that the beginnings of life and evolution are not the same subject, not by a long shot.

But that is YOUR problem, not mine and not anyone with any degree of rationality left after the blinding inherent in christian, Judaism, Islam and any other Abrahamic religion.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '12 14:07
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And SUCH an unbiased magazine too. The same old argument through complexity.

You and yours continually refuse to accept the origin of life is NOT evolution. That is a separate and always will be a separate discipline.

We think the whole thing came about by chance arrangements in warm water environments and we are getting closer to making life from no ...[text shortened]... left after the blinding inherent in christian, Judaism, Islam and any other Abrahamic religion.
    Then, what is the origin of life, if not God and evolution, in your opinion. It seems that you are now admitting that evolution is a form of adaptation, as I have been saying. There is no evolution (adaptation) from one common ancestor to all other forms of life; but there is a common Designer.
  6. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    01 May '12 20:00
    Then, what is the origin of life, if not God and evolution, in your opinion. It seems that you are now admitting that evolution is a form of adaptation, as I have been saying. There is no evolution (adaptation) from one common ancestor to all other forms of life; but there is a common Designer.
    Then, what is the origin of life, if not God and evolution, in your opinion.

haven't you heard of abiogenesis?

It seems that you are now admitting that evolution is a form of adaptation,

genetic adaptation through natural selection = evolution

you keep demonstrating your complete ignorance of what evolution is.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '12 20:33
    Originally posted by humy
    Then, what is the origin of life, if not God and evolution, in your opinion.

haven't you heard of abiogenesis?

It seems that you are now admitting that evolution is a form of adaptation,

genetic adaptation through natural selection = evolution

you keep demonstrating your complete ignorance of what evolution is.
    Yes, I have heard of the theory of abiogenesis and it is just a reworked version of spontaneous generation which was discredited long ago. The evolutionist needed something like this to avoid admitting God is the supreme intelligence behind the origin of life and so it is still part of evolution because evolution needs a starting point. So unless one is prepared to accept God as the Creator then evolution has no leg to stand on. All one is left with is adaptation within kinds and no changing of kinds. Creationist have no objection to that for we recognize God provided that method in the genetic code for survival benefits, because He wanted the Earth to be filled with His creatures. The genetic code could not have been placed in creatures by accident. It is pure stupidity to think it could happen by accident. It was the the creator God that made that program for each kind of life form he created and he programmed it so it must reproduce the same kind.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    01 May '12 20:57
    Your acceptance of adaptation through natural selection but refusal to accept evolution on a grand scale is akin to not believing a light-year can be traversed a millimetre at a time.

The longest journey begins with a single step.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '12 21:51
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Your acceptance of adaptation through natural selection but refusal to accept evolution on a grand scale is akin to not believing a light-year can be traversed a millimetre at a time.

The longest journey begins with a single step.
    Nope. You don't get it. I have no problem with the speed of light even though I don't understand it completely. I only have problems with those things that I believe contradict what is written in the Holy Bible. The entire theory of Evolution is one of those things.
  10. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    01 May '12 23:51
    Yes, I have heard of the theory of abiogenesis and it is just a reworked version of spontaneous generation which was discredited long ago. The evolutionist needed something like this to avoid admitting God is the supreme intelligence behind the origin of life and so it is still part of evolution because evolution needs a starting point. So unless one is pr ...[text shortened]... m for each kind of life form he created and he programmed it so it must reproduce the same kind.
    don't be a doofus. evolution theory isn't concerned about how life came about. abiogenesis, god or fairy dust, it doesn't matter. you've been told this many times but facts don't stick in your skull. you'll just visit another creationist site and reaffirm your stupidity.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '12 23:59
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    don't be a doofus. evolution theory isn't concerned about how life came about. abiogenesis, god or fairy dust, it doesn't matter. you've been told this many times but facts don't stick in your skull. you'll just visit another creationist site and reaffirm your stupidity.
    I don't care how many times you tell me. I don't believe lies like that. HallelluYah !!!
  12. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    02 May '12 02:20
    I don't care how many times you tell me. I don't believe lies like that. HallelluYah !!!
    hehehe. your IQ just dropped another point. hallellujah !!
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '12 02:47
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    hehehe. your IQ just dropped another point. hallellujah !!
    I have a lot to spare. I don't worry about it. I'm happy. HalleluYah !!!
  14. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    02 May '12 09:50
    Yes, I have heard of the theory of abiogenesis and it is just a reworked version of spontaneous generation which was discredited long ago. The evolutionist needed something like this to avoid admitting God is the supreme intelligence behind the origin of life and so it is still part of evolution because evolution needs a starting point. So unless one is pr ...[text shortened]... m for each kind of life form he created and he programmed it so it must reproduce the same kind.
    Yes, I have heard of the theory of abiogenesis and it is just a reworked version of spontaneous generation which was discredited long ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_generation

“...Spontaneous generation or equivocal generation is an obsolete principle regarding the origin of life from inanimate matter, which held that this process was a commonplace and EVERYDAY occurrence, ...” (my emphasis)

-so the discrediting of spontaneous generation does NOT discredit modern abiogenesis theory; you are talking total crap as usual. Modern abiogenesis theory does NOT say it is an everyday occurrence thus clearly contradicts the old spontaneous generation theory.

The genetic code could not have been placed in creatures by accident. It is pure stupidity to think it could happen by accident.

-and nobody that has understood evolution says it was an accident moron.
    how many times must I and others repeatedly point this out to you you stupid moron:

EVOLUTION IS NOT AN ACCIDENT

exactly which part of that can you not get into your thick skull?
  15. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    02 May '12 10:00
    I have a lot to spare. I don't worry about it. I'm happy. HalleluYah !!!
    "Ignorance is bliss."

You are happy.

Join the dots sparky.......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree