1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 May '12 00:05
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I believe the intelligence source is God and since God has always existed His intelligence has always existed. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
    You got one right.

It must have been a fluke,eh?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 May '12 00:07
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    so evolution is an option then. glad to see youre coming around.
    I caught him out lapsing in another thread as well, (indirectly) admitting that evolution was real, while as we all know, RJ has told us repeatedly that there is no such thing as evolution
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 May '12 00:11
    [b]If evolution is not an accident, then who caused it? 😏[/b]
    What kind of question is that? It sounds like your asking a non-answerable question for the sake of being able to say "god did it" . Super.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '12 00:28
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    What kind of question is that? It sounds like your asking a non-answerable question for the sake of being able to say "god did it" . Super.
    The reason it is not answerable is because there is no biological evolution. But there is biological adaption and that is caused by God's DNA/RNA programming. So yes, I did ask the question so I could say God did it. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord for all His creations! 😏
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 May '12 00:33
    The reason it is not answerable is because there is no biological evolution. But there is biological adaption and that is caused by God's DNA/RNA programming. So yes, I did ask the question so I could say [b]God did it. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord for all His creations! 😏[/b]
    It doesn't exist because it doesn't have a name, or the name of who started it (??), why dont you just give 'em a name, eh?
    Call them whatever you want ,ok. Because its true.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '12 00:36
    It doesn't exist because it doesn't have a name, or the name of who started it (??), why dont you just give 'em a name, eh?
    Call them whatever you want ,ok. Because its true.
    The theory of evolution would still be false no matter how many different names I were to give it because it is not God's will. 😏
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 May '12 01:28
    The theory of evolution would still be false no matter how many different names I were to give it because it is not God's will. 😏
    Clearly, whatever science discovers is more substantial than what a certain religious group could achieve because of the known substantial measures/procedures that science entails.
    Thats why we dont hold our breaths when a doomsday date is announced by one of these religious groups, while the followers do ..
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '12 07:57
    Clearly, whatever science discovers is more substantial than what a certain religious group could achieve because of the known substantial measures/procedures that science entails.
    Thats why we dont hold our breaths when a doomsday date is announced by one of these religious groups, while the followers do ..
    I don't actually disagree with what you say. However, I don't take what I hear from all scientist as truth either because I know they are many times wrong on their way to discovery of the truth. That is one reason I am not convinced they have it right on evolution, besides the idea being stupid. 😏
  9. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    03 May '12 10:162 edits
    [b]If evolution is not an accident, then who caused it? 😏[/b]
    If evolution is not an accident, then WHO caused it? (my emphasis)

that must be one of the more stupid question you asked me; a bit like asking “If rock erosion is not an accident, then WHO caused it? " 😛
    Just like rock erosion, evolution is a natural process as well as an inevitable process under the right conductions so there is no “WHO” caused it but “what” caused it and what caused it is the right conditions.

The main right conditions in this case to cause the process as well as make the process inevitable are that 1, the environment must not be so harsh for life as to make life impossible 2, there must be reproducing life in that environment 3, that environment must not be totally static for the process to continue but change in order to stimulating evolutionary change in the form of new inheritable genetic adaptations.

I challenge you to EITHER answer this question OR tell us what you think is wrong with this question:

If rock erosion is not an accident, then WHO caused it?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '12 10:55
    Originally posted by humy
    [b]If evolution is not an accident, then WHO caused it? (my emphasis)

that must be one of the more stupid question you asked me; a bit like asking “If rock erosion is not an accident, then WHO caused it? " 😛
    Just like rock erosion, evolution is a natural process as well as an inevitable process under the right conductions so t ...[text shortened]... s wrong with this question:

If rock erosion is not an accident, then WHO caused it? [/b]
    It all leads back to the Creator. Nothing would happen if it had not been created. I know you don't get it, but that is the way it is. The DNA/RNA information is there for a reason and it is not there by ACCIDENT. It was put there for a reason and I'm sure you know the reason. But you don't know the Creator. I do. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    03 May '12 15:492 edits
    http://www.answersingenesis.org/media/video/ondemand/check-this-out/evolution-refuted

We will, we will, Rock you.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '12 16:181 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    http://www.answersingenesis.org/media/video/ondemand/check-this-out/evolution-refuted

We will, we will, Rock you.
    Yes, that said exactly what I believe in a direct and simple way. I believe these
    dumbhead Atheist on here should even be able to understand that. There are a lot of other things that is evidence against evolution, but this is basically the main issue. It just has not been proven as fact, only claimed to be fact.

P.S. I forgot to praise the Lord for that bit of information. HalleluYah !!!
  13. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    03 May '12 18:035 edits
    It all leads back to the Creator. Nothing would happen if it had not been created. I know you don't get it, but that is the way it is. The DNA/RNA information is there for a reason and it is not there by ACCIDENT. It was put there for a reason and I'm sure you know the reason. But you don't know the Creator. I do. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏

It all leads back to the Creator. Nothing would happen if it had not been created.

The evolution process does not logically require some kind of supernatural “creator” creating it because it is logically inevitable caused by the right natural conductions I just listed if they come about. Therefore, your superstition that everything had a creator does not make your original question ( “If evolution is not an accident, then WHO caused it?” ) any less stupid for, regardless of whether your stupid superstition that everything was created by a god is correct, once the right natural conditions for the process occurs, no “WHO” is required to perpetuate the process because it is obviously simply these right natural conditions that cause it ( just like with rock erosion ) .

The DNA/RNA information is there for a reason and it is not there by ACCIDENT.

why can you not get this into your thick skull: nobody rational that has understood science claims that it was an “ACCIDENT” -not DNA -not RNA -not the genetic code ( what you refer to as “ DNA/RNA information” ) -not evolution. You keep using the stupid strawman of us atheists making out everything is just an “ACCIDENT” -this is NOT our position. WHO is claiming it was "just an accident"? -NOT me! -so WHO? -WHO!? -certainly nobody that understands science.
    We have evidence that RNA would have inevitably spontaneously formed in the chemistry of the early-Earth so RNA is NOT an “ACCIDENT”.
    As for DNA, by far the most credible hypotheses to date is that DNA evolved from RNA in RNA-lifeforms and, since evolution is NOT an “ACCIDENT”, DNA is NOT an “ACCIDENT”.
    And, as for the genetic code in DNA/RNA, we know that evolved and, since evolution is NOT an “ACCIDENT”, the genetic code in DNA/RNA is NOT an “ACCIDENT”.
    Get it now? can you read any of the above?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '12 18:43

It all leads back to the Creator. Nothing would happen if it had not been created.

The evolution process does not logically require some kind of supernatural “creator” creating it because it is logically inevitable caused by the right natural conductions I just listed if they come about. Therefore, your superstition that everything had a ...[text shortened]... netic code in DNA/RNA is [b]NOT
    an “ACCIDENT”.
    Get it now? can you read any of the above?[/b]
    I am glad to here that you agree that DNA/RNA is not an accident and does not occur by random chance. So do you agree DNA/RNA is there for a purpose? And if so, what is it?
  15. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    03 May '12 21:07

The evolution process does not logically require some kind of supernatural “creator” creating it because it is logically inevitable caused by the right natural conductions I just listed if they come about. Therefore, your superstition that everything had a ...[text shortened]... netic code in DNA/RNA is [b]NOT
    an “ACCIDENT”.
    Get it now? can you read any of the above?[/b]
    Give up.

RJHinds is irredeemably and intentionally thick and ignorant on this subject and has no
    intention of ever understanding evolution or of debating the subject reasonably.

He's far too much of a coward to give up his straw man views of evolution.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree