1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 May '12 10:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The discovery of a tiny code is the beginning of the end of biological evolution. HalleluYah !!!

http://www.ucg.org/science/dna-tiny-code-thats-toppling-evolution/
    the level of sadness in my life increased greatly after reading this.

it is complex therefore it is intelligent?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '12 12:45
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    the level of sadness in my life increased greatly after reading this.

it is complex therefore it is intelligent?
    The important question is how did an information language code get into every life form to tell it what to do? Then, the obvious and most logical answer is from an intelligent source.
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    02 May '12 13:34
    The important question is how did an information language code get into every life form to tell it what to do? Then, the obvious and most logical answer is from an intelligent source.
    And how did that intelligent source acquire it's intelligence?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '12 13:58
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    And how did that intelligent source acquire it's intelligence?
    To understand the answer to that question, first answer the following question:

How did you acquire your intelligence?
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    02 May '12 14:44
    To understand the answer to that question, first answer the following question:

[b] How did you acquire your intelligence?
    [/b]
    Answer the question please.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '12 15:25
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Answer the question please.
    I believe the intelligence source is God and since God has always existed His intelligence has always existed. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 May '12 16:42
    Then, what is the origin of life, if not God and evolution, in your opinion. It seems that you are now admitting that evolution is a form of adaptation, as I have been saying. There is no evolution (adaptation) from one common ancestor to all other forms of life; but there is a common Designer.
    if evolution turned out to be wrong why would that suggest it has to be god? are they the only options?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '12 16:54
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    if evolution turned out to be wrong why would that suggest it has to be god? are they the only options?
    Yes.
  9. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    02 May '12 16:56
    Yes.
    You have no imagination.

God did it is not an explanation.

But even if it was, evolution and god did it are not the only two options.

And not knowing is not an excuse or valid reason for saying that god did it.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 May '12 17:071 edit
    Yes.
    so evolution is an option then. glad to see youre coming around.
  11. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    02 May '12 18:592 edits
    The important question is how did an information language code get into every life form to tell it what to do?

not really. We already know the answer to that: evolution.
    The word “language” in your above statement can only make sense here if we give it a non-standard meaning that does not involve a conscious being talking or reading the code since the genetic code is not conscious and is not naturally and normally read by a conscious being and we rationally know from the evidence that what 'wrote' the code was evolution.

Then, the obvious and most LOGICAL answer is from an intelligent source. (my emphasis)

you are demonstrating here you do not know what the word “LOGICAL” means.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '12 20:31
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    so evolution is an option then. glad to see youre coming around.
    God is the correct option and evolution is the incorrect option. The sooner you understand the better for you. Then you will be freed up from that false teaching and you can seek the truth that leads to eternal life with Christ. HalleluYah !!!
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '12 20:42
    Originally posted by humy
    The important question is how did an information language code get into every life form to tell it what to do?

not really. We already know the answer to that: evolution.
    The word “language” in your above statement can only make sense here if we give it a non-standard meaning that does not involve a conscious being talking or reading the co ...[text shortened]... mphasis) [/quote]

you are demonstrating here you do not know what the word “LOGICAL” means.
    You have obviously forgotten about computer language codes that are used all the time by computer programmers. You are benefitting from those languages everytime you get on the internet and yet you can't read a word of those languages because you are ignorant of them. You are also ignorant of the DNA language codes that work regardless of your ignorance. But an intelligent being created them all. None of them came into being by pure random chance. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
  14. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    02 May '12 21:56
    You have obviously forgotten about computer language codes that are used all the time by computer programmers. You are benefitting from those languages everytime you get on the internet and yet you can't read a word of those languages because you are ignorant of them. You are also ignorant of the DNA language codes that work regardless of your ignorance. ...[text shortened]... all. None of them came into being by pure random chance. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏

You have obviously forgotten about computer language codes that are used all the time by computer programmers

I AM a computer programmer. I am well qualified and currently on a business software project.

You are benefitting from those languages everytime you get on the internet

so?

and yet you can't read a word of those languages because you are ignorant of them.

actually I can read and understand perfectly most of them. But this has no relevance to the topic in hand.

You are also ignorant of the DNA language codes that work regardless of your ignorance.

which aspect of the “ DNA language codes” am I ignorant of that you are not that is relevant to this current discussion?

None of them came into being by pure random chance.

I repeat:

-and nobody that has understood evolution says it was an accident moron.
    how many times must I and others repeatedly point this out to you you stupid moron:

EVOLUTION IS NOT AN ACCIDENT

exactly which part of that can you not get into your thick skull? (my previous comment)

can't you read my posts?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '12 23:59
    Originally posted by humy

You have obviously forgotten about computer language codes that are used all the time by computer programmers

I [b]AM
    a computer programmer. I am well qualified and currently on a business software project.

You are benefitting from those languages everytime you get on the internet

so?

and yet you c ...[text shortened]... you not get into your thick skull? (my previous comment)

can't you read my posts?[/b]
    If evolution is not an accident, then who caused it? 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree