1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 21:49
    Originally posted by Eladar
    How are the blind to know the right direction?
    If the right direction was Christianity then all would be flocking to it. The advent of the internet means news travels toallparts of the world much quicker. Ind ependent info at that. Why is Christianity not adopted by the world?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 23:37
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    If the right direction was Christianity then all would be flocking to it. The advent of the internet means news travels toallparts of the world much quicker. Ind ependent info at that. Why is Christianity not adopted by the world?
    According to Jesus the road to hell is wide and many are on it, while the road to salvation is narrow and few are on it.

Who do you think is a better authority? I'd say you believe you which would put you in the company of many.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 23:452 edits
    According to Jesus the road to hell is wide and many are on it, while the road to salvation is narrow and few are on it.

Who do you think is a better authority? I'd say you believe you which would put you in the company of many.
    Not being an atheist or a Christian puts me in the company of very few here.
    In real life i have no friends nearby who share my views or if they do they certainly don' t talk about it like me. That puts me in a minority. You don't know what you are talking about.

The best authority is always your own, otherwise you are using a crutch and not in direct contact with spirit. Direct contact does not involve words
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 23:59
    The question of the thread was if the walking saved since everone walks a road.

As for what you said about being on a lonely road, do you believe you are in the minority in this world concerning the definition of what is good or evil?
  5. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 00:21
    How are the blind to know the right direction?
    Guide dogs.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 00:25
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Guide dogs.
    Spiritually blind.
  7. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 02:03
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Only a few shall find that narrow road. The few who find it are the ones, of all religions, and all nations, that see Christ
    - an hungred, and fed him,
    - thirsty, and gave him drink:
    - a stranger and took him in,
    - naked, and ye clothed him
    - sick, and visited him,
    - in prison, and came unto him. 

Everyone else is on the broad road to destruction.
    Excuse me but those conditions do not apply to Jesus.
    (Matthew 25:40) In reply the King will say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’
    These conditions apply to Christ's Brothers, those who will or do rule with him from the heavens.

Evenso, you are correct that this quality would be shown by those on the narrow road that leads to life.
    It may be life in heaven where they will see Jesus or life on Earth as in
    (Luke 23:43) And he said to him: “Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in Paradise.”
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 19:27
    Originally posted by roigam
    Excuse me but those conditions do not apply to Jesus.
    (Matthew 25:40) In reply the King will say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’
    These conditions apply to Christ's Brothers, those who will or do rule with him from the heavens.

Evenso, you are correct that this qualit ...[text shortened]... in
    (Luke 23:43) And he said to him: “Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in Paradise.”
    You are absolutely correct . How could I be so dumb
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Dec '16 20:07
    The question of the thread was if the walking saved since everone walks a road.

As for what you said about being on a lonely road, do you believe you are in the minority in this world concerning the definition of what is good or evil?
    Not good and evil but favourable and unfavourable.
    I don't care whether I think I'm good or evil. Mu conscience is clear. That's enough for me
  10. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 02:10
    Can we trust our conscience if it is not Bible trained?
  11. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 08:231 edit
    If 100 people walk 100 different roads but only one road leads to the desired destination...

You are required to walk the right road.
    The basic fallacy of this OP - which should be obvious to all, but clearly is not - is that the words desired destination and right road or defined differently and subjectively by each of the 100 people walking.

Just imagine what the state of the world would be, if we all, instead of claiming that ONLY MY road is the correct one, and killing (or trying to convert, or shunning, or ostracising, which comes to pretty much the same thing) all others, said:

Friend, although we have chosen different paths, I wish you well on your journey. May you find peace and joy.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 09:01
    Originally posted by roigam
    Can we trust our conscience if it is not Bible trained?
    '...since they show that the work of the Law is written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts either accusing or defending them.' Romans 2:15

If our conscience bears witness to God's law, that is written on our hearts, on what grounds do you think it can not be trusted? The previous passage makes clear that even Gentiles who are not bible trained are a law unto themselves in following their conscience and doing the right thing.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 22:18
    Spiritually blind.
    Same answer
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 22:20
    Originally posted by CalJust
    The basic fallacy of this OP - which should be obvious to all, but clearly is not - is that the words [b] desired destination and right road or defined differently and subjectively by each of the 100 people walking.

Just imagine what the state of the world would be, if we all, instead of claiming that ONLY MY road is the correct one, and kill ...[text shortened]... we have chosen different paths, I wish you well on your journey. May you find peace and joy.[/i][/b]
    So you are saying we are all climbing the same mountain?
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 22:241 edit
    If 100 people walk 100 different roads but only one road leads to the desired destination...

The the person who walked to the correct destination do so because he walked? The other 99 walked the same distance but did not arrive at the desired destination. Obviously it was not because he walked.

But if the man on rhe correct road did not walk would he ar ...[text shortened]... es not get you there you are still required to walk.

You are required to walk the right road.
    Luck?
    (1 in a 100 aint bad for heaven)
    Of course this is just pie in the sky stuff.
    You could have 100 000 people all get lost, OR you could get 20 people all follow the right guy because he was yelling "This Way!! "

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree