1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 12:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This mish mash of unconnected thought seems like what being raised on a steady diet of Fox News looks like.
    Oh yes, there are so many stories on Fox about corrupt super rich politicians. If yet to see one on poor guys riding free city busses to go play basketball.

But then I rarely watch Establishment Right television.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 12:23
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You are an example of an unChristlike Christian, and there are many millions like you that are selfish, stingy, greedy, lacking in compassion and who will be cast into the lake of fire, much like in the story of the Rich Man and Lazarus.
    Rajk, you and I rarely see eye to eye, but this is the single most 'right on' post I can ever remember you writing.

An absolute bull's-eye. I agree completely.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 13:20
    Rajk, you and I rarely see eye to eye, but this is the single most 'right on' post I can ever remember you writing.

Of course you agree with him at heart, you are both liberals. Two sides of the same coin headed directly for hell.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 14:31

I have made literally thousands of similar posts in the last 10 years and you have condemned these posts and me personally. There are many Christians like Eladar .. many millions in fact who are selfish greedy and lacking in compassion and you have supported these Christians in the past but now because you dont like this Eladar person, clearly because of some political foolishness, you want to side with me and what Jesus preached. You are just another Christian hypocrite parading and trolling and thumbing down people and not content of their post and trying to make fake internet friends.

If you were truly one of Christ people you would readily see and agree with what I say but you are far from Christ.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 14:36
    I have made literally thousands of similar posts in the last 10 years and you have condemned these posts and me personally. There are many Christians like Eladar .. many millions in fact who are selfish greedy and lacking in compassion and you have supported these Christians in the past but now because you dont like this Eladar person, clearly because of som ...[text shortened]... ne of Christ people you would readily see and agree with what I say but you are far from Christ.
    The world rejected Jesus because he wasn't the Christ they were looking for. Why should modern Christians be any different?
  6. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 14:481 edit
    I have made literally thousands of similar posts in the last 10 years and you have condemned these posts and me personally. There are many Christians like Eladar .. many millions in fact who are selfish greedy and lacking in compassion and you have supported these Christians in the past but now because you dont like this Eladar person, clearly because of som ...[text shortened]... ne of Christ people you would readily see and agree with what I say but you are far from Christ.
    If you were truly one of Christ people you would readily see and agree with what I say but you are far from Christ.

There are many false prophets out there looking for people to agree with them. They claim to accept the words of Christ yet they reject certain parts of scripture that don't fit into their doctrines. Any doctrine that clearly contradicts scripture is false. One such doctrine is that faith in Christ is not essential and that purely works can save us. Such false prophets also don't practice what they preach. They may preach that we have to follow the commands of Christ yet they don't follow them either.
  7. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 16:49
    Yeah, and Republican policies that result in a huge conveyor belt shoveling all the money straight up to the top 1% actually helps the poor? Trickle down simply does not work. The money gets stuck after it goes into some CEO's pocket. On the other hand, money sent down the chain to help the poor gets spent immediately to stimulate the economy. Af ...[text shortened]... e, and they're stuck working for "the man" making HIM rich, while they're worse off than before.
    Well, like I said... I am neither a Democrat or Republican and I can only hope that the gloomy picture you paint in not as it will be. We need a change in this country if we are going to survive and the current establishment (Democrats & Republicans) is not helping much.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 17:14
    Wow. Moral of the story:

Never compliment Rajk999.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 17:35
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Wow. Moral of the story:

Never compliment Rajk999.
    You think Im interest in thumbs up / down, or in the compliment of a fool?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 20:34
    "Well-played". At least you beat me to calling you a hypocrite.

You're in the same boat as he is, you're both hypocrites.

I don't support "greedy, selfish, non-compassionate Christians". What I call out is your judgement of them and misrepresentation of them as such, when time after time, you can't even follow yourself "what Jesus preached". And as long as you try to come on here and play "holier than thou", I will continue to call out your hypocrisy. In fact, this is maybe the only time when your judgement has been anywhere near correct. And you cannot even take my compliment when you do get it right.

And I don't know what Kool-Aid you've been drinking if you think I thumb people, not content. Every time I give anyone either an "up" or a "down", it is because I agree or disagree with their post. Of course you don't think so, because you're just like others in this forum and others whose ego cannot believe their post finds dissent, because after all, it IS their post, and so must be above reproach.

You judge people all the time, usually for no reason other than it gives you an opportunity to preach again about your strange fringe beliefs and put down your Christian brothers. And then, when you claim that you cannot be held to the same standard that you set for them (but not yourself), you wonder why I call you a hypocrite. It's been going on now, without let-up, for years.

This 'IF you were a true Christian, you'd agree with what I say' twaddle is you expecting me to jump on your ego bandwagon. I don't "do" bandwagons.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 20:40
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Of course you agree with him at heart, you are both liberals. Two sides of the same coin headed directly for hell.
    At least I'm not a "Roman" Republican.

When will you finally have your "Damascus moment"?
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 21:361 edit
    "Well-played". At least you beat me to calling you a hypocrite...
    You have to be the most shameless liar on the forum. You have called me hypocrite at least 100 times in the last 10 years, all of which I ignored without responding in kind. Not surprised that you have no conscience.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 21:40
    At least I'm not a "Roman" Republican.

When will you finally have your "Damascus moment"?
    In the last election I voted for a Democrat for state rep and libertarian for federal rep.

Indepedent now, just haven't taken time to change voter id.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 02:32
    You have to be the most shameless liar on the forum. You have called me hypocrite at least 100 times in the last 10 years, all of which I ignored without responding in kind. Not surprised that you have no conscience.
    And of course, you have to resort to claiming I am a 'liar' when I say you're a hypocrite.

The evidence bears out my claim. You don't practice what you preach. That makes you a hypocrite.
  15. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 05:42
    Do you not agree that a hypocrite is someone who does not practice what they preach?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree