2 Thessalonians 3:10

2 Thessalonians 3:10

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
24 Dec 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
I have already explained to you that saved by grace does not mean that one has eternal life.

Paul in Ephesians 2 speaks of saved by grace.
And in Ephesians 5 speaks of eternal life in the Kingdom of God.
They are two different things, if you read it for yourself.
I explained to you how they are different already but you rather ignore me.

I strongly ...[text shortened]... ing and continuously repeat the same question over and over even though they have been answered.
Why am I not surprised that you agree with an atheist on Biblical issues. The Bible doesn't ever clearly state that those who are 'saved by grace' do not have eternal life. That is merely you misinterpreting scripture to suit your false doctrine that faith in Jesus is not necessary for salvation.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Dec 16

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Why am I not surprised that you agree with an atheist on Biblical issues. The Bible doesn't ever clearly state that those who are 'saved by grace' do not have eternal life. That is merely you misinterpreting scripture to suit your false doctrine that faith in Jesus is not necessary for salvation.
You have to be pretty dense to need Paul to say anything further. Paul said that saved by grace means one thing, but eternal life is obtained by living righteously.

All of the Christian saints were saved by grace but only those who lived righteously will enter the Kingdom of God.

Paul was clear .. nobody who lived unrighteously can have any inheritance in the Kingdom of God.

E

Moves
24 Dec 16

You have to be pretty dense to need Paul to say anything further. Paul said that saved by grace means one thing, but eternal life is obtained by living righteously.

All of the Christian saints were saved by grace but only those who lived righteously will enter the Kingdom of God.

Paul was clear .. nobody who lived unrighteously can have any inheritance in the Kingdom of God.
No one who lives in the time of the new covenant gets to heaven withour faith in Jesus Christ combined with the righteousness that results.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Dec 16

Originally posted by Eladar
No one who lives in the time of the new covenant gets to heaven withour faith in Jesus Christ combined with the righteousness that results.
Just to prove that all you are able to do is to regurgitate a pile of nonsense church doctrine, kindly show me where the Bible says that anyone 'gets to heaven'.

E

Moves
24 Dec 16
1 edit

Just to prove that all you are able to do is to regurgitate a pile of nonsense church doctrine, kindly show me where the Bible says that anyone 'gets to heaven'.
You must have attention deficit issues or like changing topics once you've lost.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Dec 16
1 edit

You must have attention deficit issues or like changing topics once you've lost.
OK I have lost and I have attention deficit issues. . Now ... kindly show me where the Bible says that anyone 'gets to heaven'.

E

Moves
24 Dec 16

OK I have lost and I have attention deficit issues. . Now ... kindly show me where the Bible says that anyone 'gets to heaven'.
Do you consider God's house heaven?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Dec 16

Do you consider God's house heaven?
... kindly show me where the Bible says that anyone 'gets to heaven'

E

Moves
24 Dec 16

... kindly show me where the Bible says that anyone 'gets to heaven'
So you want exact wording?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Dec 16

So you want exact wording?
Clearly you are unable to repeat the doctrine of the Bible. You need to change the wording to suit your church.

E

Moves
24 Dec 16

Clearly you are unable to repeat the doctrine of the Bible. You need to change the wording to suit your church.
Me thinks you have an axe to grind. I think heaven and getting into heaven might be a good thread.

That way you don't need to side track every thread you respond to with the same discussion.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
24 Dec 16
1 edit

Where does the Bible say that someone who does not live righteously is saved?

Whoever claims to be saved but does not live righteously is obviously not saved.

Romans 1:17
For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith."

Galatians 3:11
But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for “the just shall live by faith.”

E

Moves
24 Dec 16
1 edit

Where does the Bible say that someone who does not live righteously is saved?

Whoever claims to be saved but does not live righteously is obviously not saved.

Romans 1:17
For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith."

Galatians 3:11
But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for “the just shall live by faith.”
He has already agreed he was wrong about faith. He now agrees faith is required, either that or he lied.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
24 Dec 16

He has already agreed he was wrong about faith. He now agrees faith is required, either that or he lied.
And he will never admit that he was wrong, he will either insult you or change the subject.

E

Moves
24 Dec 16

And he will never admit that he was wrong, he will either insult you or change the subject.
He said he agreed he lost the debate and that he was wrong.