1. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Oct '15 11:262 edits
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Unless you have something sensible to write, just move along please...
    I guess Christ is hard to refute. .. I dont know why you keep trying. You and your website give 25 reason why Christ is wrong... it s a futile exercise.

The names of those professing Christ are written in the book of life when they are baptised into Christ or accepts Christ. Accepting Christ means accepting the teachings of Christ. But there are some that do not take Christ teachings or commandments seriously. These names are blotted out from the book of life. It could not be clearer.

The fact that the doctrine of Christ is not sensible to you and you rather not hear it, is going to be to your detriment in time to come.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '15 11:28
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Of course and that goes without saying. The topic here is about Christians. Anyone that is displeasing to Christ will not get eternal life. Those whose names are already in the book of life and they displease Christ, their names will be blotted out of the book of life.
    Yes the idea is not Biblical its essentially Calvinistic with his ideas of the elect and those who are predestined for salvation and those who are predestined for damnation.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Oct '15 11:39
    25 Reasons Why Salvation Is Permanent For Christians

There is no subject in Scripture that has more doctrinal and practical importance than that of “salvation.” It is a matter of life and death, both literally and figuratively, because both the quality of our life now and everlasting life are at stake. Unfortunately, Christendom is divided over many a ...[text shortened]... gates the fact that justification comes to us simply by trusting in Christ’s work on our behalf.
    one reason why salvation is not permanent.

because it would be fukin retarded. guy gets saved then he can go on a murder rampage and still be granted a vip pass to heaven?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Oct '15 12:021 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

because it would be fukin retarded. guy gets saved then he can go on a murder rampage and still be granted a vip pass to heaven?
    Some Christians believe they can fool God, but the Bible is clear that if the Christian live according to the flesh [sinfulness] they will be destroyed. Eternal life is only for those who live according to Spirit [righteousness]:

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. (Galatians 6:7-8 KJV)
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Oct '15 12:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes the idea is not Biblical its essentially Calvinistic with his ideas of the elect and those who are predestined for salvation and those who are predestined for damnation.
    I would agree that there are some who are elect of God and predestined. But this is still not cast in stone. This can change as Christ warned in his message to the seven churches in Revelation. However one choose to interpret this part of Revelation, the warnings remain the same. Evil and sin [which go unforgiven] will be punished by being removed from the book of life. Good works and righteouness = eternal life.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 Oct '15 13:14
    Refute? I have the teachings of Christ. Why would I want to refute every false statement made by some idiot on the internet?

One sentence from Christ refutes a mountain of falsity. Here it is again.

[b] Christians who do not live up to the standard required for eternal life will have their names blotted out of the book of life
    [/b]
    "the standard required"

?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Oct '15 13:43
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"the standard required"

?[/b]
    Yes .. 'the standard required" You want to discuss something ?

Did Christ and the Apostles not set a standard required for entry into the Kingdom of God?

This thread seems to suggest that the Christian has no standard except for a proclamation of faith. After that eternal life is assured. Sorry to say .. that is totally false.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Oct '15 14:10
    I guess Christ is hard to refute. .. I dont know why you keep trying. You and your website give 25 reason why Christ is wrong... it s a futile exercise.

The names of those professing Christ are written in the book of life when they are baptised into Christ or accepts Christ. Accepting Christ means accepting the teachings of Christ. But there are some th ...[text shortened]... t sensible to you and you rather not hear it, is going to be to your detriment in time to come.
    Unless you can explain why these 25 reasons are wrong, you do not take God seriously, you only have faith in your doctrine which is not biblical, nor does it follow after what God and Christ intended for this age.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Oct '15 14:12
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

The retarded or not normal are people like you who use vulgarity. It is not Christ like, nor do you understand God's grace or Christ's atonement.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Oct '15 16:46
    Unless you can explain why these 25 reasons are wrong, [b]you do not take God seriously, you only have faith in your doctrine which is not biblical, nor does it follow after what God and Christ intended for this age.[/b]
    I quoted a very clear passage from Jesus himself which is intended for this age. The message to the seven churches is for the last days, and it is clear :

Christians [and all people], who continue with willful and grievous sins will be blotted out from the book of life and will face the consequences.

Gods hatred for evil and sin does not go out of style.
    Gods love for righteousness, charity and good works lasts for all eternity.

You have foolishly gone after the teachings of false teachers, maybe because it allows you to continue with your sinful and evil ways .. there can be no other reason. A good man will shy away from evil teachings. The elect of God cannot be fooled by these shysters and crooks.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Oct '15 17:13
    I quoted a very clear passage from Jesus himself which is intended for this age. The message to the seven churches is for the last days, and it is clear :

[b] Christians [and all people], who continue with willful and grievous sins will be blotted out from the book of life and will face the consequences.

Gods hatred for evil and sin does not go out ...[text shortened]... ll shy away from evil teachings. The elect of God cannot be fooled by these shysters and crooks.[/b]
    You seem obsessed with sin and hate. That is what comes out of your mouth in most of what you write. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
    You sound like you are speaking for the god of hate and sin.
    My God, the God and Father of Jesus Christ is first and foremost the God of love and mercy.
    The most important resolve for any Christian, is an honest understanding and faith in the fact that God loves them and that they are secure in their salvation.
    This is very difficult to adhere to in a world of hate, sin and doubt.
    There are many voices trying to get us to resist God's true character, and sadly you are among them.
    God will never leave nor forsake the believer. Their salvation is not dependent upon their works, but upon the Giver.
    You really should examine yourself and your doctrine, because the day is coming when God himself will.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Oct '15 17:30
    You seem obsessed with sin and hate. That is what comes out of your mouth in most of what you write. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
    You sound like you are speaking for the god of hate and sin.
    My God, the God and Father of Jesus Christ is first and foremost the God of love and mercy.
    The most important resolve for any Christian, i ...[text shortened]... ally should examine yourself and your doctrine, because the day is coming when God himself will.
    It is correct that God will never forsake the believer. However from your own mouth you have denied that you are a believer.

A believer is one that believes in the teachings and commandments of Jesus and has promised to DO AND FOLLOW THESE COMMANDMENTS.

Your belief that you clearly stated over and over is that these commandments do not apply to you is a total denial of faith in Christ.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 Oct '15 18:12
    Yes .. 'the standard required" You want to discuss something ?

Did Christ and the Apostles not set a standard required for entry into the Kingdom of God?

This thread seems to suggest that the Christian has no standard except for a proclamation of faith. After that eternal life is assured. Sorry to say .. that is totally false.
    Be specific. Is there a standard required for receiving salvation? What is it?
  14. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    22 Oct '15 18:26
    How the hell can anyone answer that question.
    It is all just conjecture.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '15 18:38
    Those who are doing the will of the father will see salvation. The Bible says as much.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree