25 Reasons Why Salvation Is Permanent For Christians

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
29 Oct 15

Originally posted by checkbaiter
I think you know what I meant, but as usual you over react to elevate yourself.
Nothing of the sort. If you post patent nonsense ~ and try to pass it off as true ~ on a public forum, sometimes people are going to call you out.

F

Moves
29 Oct 15

It is obvious to anyone that an event 2000 years ago, witnessed or not would all be deceased.
Do you seriously think the issue here is whether or not I think these so called "eye witnesses" are still alive?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Nov 15
1 edit

There is no subject in Scripture that has more doctrinal and practical importance than that of “salvation.” It is a matter of life and death, both literally and figuratively, because both the quality of our life now and everlasting life are at stake. Unfortunately, Christendom is divided over many a ...[text shortened]... gates the fact that justification comes to us simply by trusting in Christ’s work on our behalf.
The faith you speak of is a cop-out.

Cheap faith..... is the way the cheating religion of Christianity and Islam and Judaism get their ignorant followers.

Killing animals and eating meat is sinful........ and there can be no salvation whilst such ignorance is defended.

Ignorance is removed by the cultivation of transcendental/spiritual knowledge.................which is only found in the Vedas.

The Vedas expound the true eternal religion (Sanatana Dharma)

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
Nothing of the sort. If you post patent nonsense ~ and try to pass it off as true ~ on a public forum, sometimes people are going to call you out.
Oh, the irony.