1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 May '09 18:221 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    The tribulation is going to be a global thing, not a US thing. Start thinking big picture or all your insane theories fall apart.
    It has to start somewhere. In addition, the economy of the world is for the most part interlinked as seen by the recent credit crisis.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 May '09 18:241 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Yes, I think the idea of a goverment (Which government: Municipal? Provincial? State? Federal? GLOBAL?!) legislating its citizens to have chips implanted in our foreheads (thankfully not our foreskins!) or hands to buy stuff is incredibly far-fetched and not just a little bit crazy.

"If the entire monitary system is altered, which appears to b can't wait for the day when the MIGHTY TRIBULATION strikes all us rational folks down!
    Don't take it up with me, take it up with Tommy Thompson who was the former Health and Human Services Secretary and is now trying to sell these ideas to the Pentagon. I'm just a messanger. 😀
  3. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    26 May '09 19:32
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am sorry that you, on your genuine inquiry have to be subjected to the absolute unparalleled ignorance of the above. If one does not know, one should say so, but it a characteristic of the spirituality forum, that those who know nothing, even less than nothing about the Bible pontificate with reference to it, to others. These individuals are best ...[text shortened]... ng James version of the Bible, and is guilty of countless acts of oppression and violence!
    the "mark" of the beast is not literal. It means those who do the work of the evil one. I've tangled with you before in here, and am still of the opinion that you know even less than the non christians here. you simply spew out the garbage that is spoon fed to you. just like a computer...garbage in...garbage out. You can study all you like, but if you study garbage then your theology will be garbage
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 May '09 20:23
    whatever Fabian, i got better things to do with my time than answer your accusations based on your perceptions, for whether the others posters claims were credible or not, is neither here nor there, for you seem quite blinded to the fact, that the hypothesis was proposed, that the idea, firmly founded on scripture was likened to Jesus on toast etc et ...[text shortened]... I not? which means Fabian that you other claim, that i 'know it all', is quite basless.
    Okay, you don't know why exactly 666 is the number of the beast, I don't know why exactly 666 is the number of the beast, you are exactly as ignorant as I am in the matter. The only one knowing a bit more than the rest of us is caissad4 who gave us an answer, perhaps not the correct one, but definitely the best produced.

You are like the rest of the fundamentalists on this site. Not knowing, not wanting to know. Thinking you are right when in fact you dnon't know anything.

I don't have time for you anymore. Go preach something to others.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '09 08:225 edits
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Okay, you don't know why exactly 666 is the number of the beast, I don't know why exactly 666 is the number of the beast, you are exactly as ignorant as I am in the matter. The only one knowing a bit more than the rest of us is caissad4 who gave us an answer, perhaps not the correct one, but definitely the best produced.

You are like the rest of the fu ...[text shortened]... u dnon't know anything.

I don't have time for you anymore. Go preach something to others.
    no i am not exactly as ignorant as you, I am not you, you are not me. I have given a reasonable, logical and Biblicaly substantiated definition, of what I think 666 is, you have not refuted it and given credence to something. why can you not refute what i have stated Fabian, tell us why that is the case? If we are both as equally ignorant as you state, then this should be easy for you. You also cannot state why I should crave respect from you? why is that important? Do my thoughts need to be subject to your approval? are they not my own? are you some type of megalomaniac, on some type of ego trip, 'you must have my respect'???, am I your flunky who must constantly sekk your approval before posting my own thoughts?

what am i preaching, i merely stated my own thoughts on the matter, which to me are the most reasonable, if you do not agree, or you find something objectionable, then refute it. let me give you a piece of advice, next time you care to comment on something you know little about, don't expect other to apologize for your ignorance! for the Christians on this forum have long been held in derision, as believers in fairytales and non entities from those who know nothing of their beliefs.

now i shall have my breakfast, and i can guarantee, there will be no images of Jesus on my toast!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '09 08:514 edits
    Originally posted by duecer
    the "mark" of the beast is not literal. It means those who do the work of the evil one. I've tangled with you before in here, and am still of the opinion that you know even less than the non christians here. you simply spew out the garbage that is spoon fed to you. just like a computer...garbage in...garbage out. You can study all you like, but if you study garbage then your theology will be garbage
    and the basis for your claim is..?????????????, (more Jesus on toast), is it not ironic, that the man who states, and i quote,' I am the self proclaimed king of the dumbass brigaide. Hero of the stupid', should himself be adequately qualified to instruct others on similar levels of stupidity. if you can refute the statement then do so, otherwise i would keep a strict watch on my adjectives, for they say more of you than they do of others. if you will not post anything with content, then do not be surprised if i do not respond, for the scriptures themselves state, 'he who is walking with wise persons will become wise, but he who has dealings with the stupid one, will fair badly'. please also check your spelling 🙂
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 May '09 11:01
    in matters of 'spirituality' everyone who can utter a word should be encouraged to do so,however inane or misinterperated. As for labelling people 'worms hiding under rocks' you should be ashamed of yourself. the truth is not confined to the bible,however many great wisdoms it may contain. it is precisely this sort of smuggness(thats right) that stifles others from making their own conclusions about spirituality. And lets face it-in the eyes of ''God" we are all 'wrong' in the sense thar we are still contemplating spiritualty thus showing we don't fully grasp its meaning. Let us take our baby steps and we may all still get somewhere yet!
  8. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    27 May '09 12:59
    and the basis for your claim is..?????????????, (more Jesus on toast), is it not ironic, that the man who states, and i quote,' I am the self proclaimed king of the dumbass brigaide. Hero of the stupid', should himself be adequately qualified to instruct others on similar levels of stupidity. if you can refute the statement then do so, otherwise i w ...[text shortened]... who has dealings with the stupid one, will fair badly'. please also check your spelling 🙂
    The difference between you and me, is that I know that my knowledge is incomplete; you're so all fired sure that every word you vomit onto the forums is directly from god's mouth to your ear to the forum, that its breath taking in its arrogance and absurdity. I didn't refute your claims point by point because that would lend credence to your argument...which in itself is assinying.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    27 May '09 13:12
    I've tangled with you before in here, and am still of the opinion that you know even less than the non christians here. you simply spew out the garbage that is spoon fed to you. just like a computer...garbage in...garbage out. You can study all you like, but if you study garbage then your theology will be garbage
    I thought all Theology was more or less garbage regardless of how much or what you study. My question for you, is how do you know that what you studied is less garbage than what Robbie studied?
  10. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    27 May '09 13:28
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I thought all Theology was more or less garbage regardless of how much or what you study. My question for you, is how do you know that what you studied is less garbage than what Robbie studied?
    I don't, but I am mostly open minded, and try to read as many views as possible
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    27 May '09 14:031 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Don't take it up with me, take it up with Tommy Thompson who was the former Health and Human Services Secretary and is now trying to sell these ideas to the Pentagon. I'm just a messanger. 😀
    OK, fair enough. I think I'm going to consider starting my own "Mark of the Beast" line of banking and credit solutions and see what plans I can devise to rile up the Christian pre-trib community! I'm not even going to try and hide behind the pretense of profit-making. My slogan will be:

Marcum D. Beast
    Banking, Credit and Identity Solutions

Fast-Forwarding to the Tribulation - One Customer at a Time!
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 May '09 14:39
    Originally posted by menace71
    What does 666 mean? Is it a microchip? An actual mark like a tattoo ? If you believe what the bible says than no one will be able to buy sell or trade without this mark? Just wondering?

Manny
    maybe it is more of a subtle 'mass mind control' that we are all suffering from and the fear of micro-chipping or implanting is just a way of our 'latent fear' telling us that this has already occurred- that the powers that be don't need to micro-chip us for they already control us in much more devious ways...
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '09 16:03
    The difference between you and me, is that I know that my knowledge is incomplete; you're so all fired sure that every word you vomit onto the forums is directly from god's mouth to your ear to the forum, that its breath taking in its arrogance and absurdity. I didn't refute your claims point by point because that would lend credence to your argument...which in itself is assinying.
    no the difference between you and I is I like my biblical truths substantiated, where you seem to prefer Jesus on toast.

You cannot refute the argument because it is sound and firmly fixed on the word of God. A piece of advice to you, next time you decide to reduce an argument to a personal level, remember your clown mask, otherwise the shadows that you are chasing, just may turn around and devour you, have a happy breakfast!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '09 16:07
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    he has not, if you notice, put one proposition forward, no not one! now, the reasoning individual, should ask the question, why is that the case? is he waiting for one to come along as one would wait for a bus? is he devoid of anything, his mind a barren and vacuous region? who can tell?
  15. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    27 May '09 17:28
    no the difference between you and I is I like my biblical truths substantiated, where you seem to prefer Jesus on toast.

You cannot refute the argument because it is sound and firmly fixed on the word of God. A piece of advice to you, next time you decide to reduce an argument to a personal level, remember your clown mask, otherwise the shadows that you are chasing, just may turn around and devour you, have a happy breakfast!
    In no way have you proven your argument...period, my point still stands.

Biblical truths? whose truth? your truth? It is a book written over 2000 years ago in language that is mostly dead. Do you seriously think you can devine some kind of truth out of Revelations? If you do you are seriously deluded. I've said before...context and content, exegesis and hermenuetics. Without these tools and filters your study is useless.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree