@ vishvahetu

@ vishvahetu

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
You know full well what they are. As soon as you withdraw your preemptive assertion that those who disagree with you are liars, and concede that what you describe to us is simply your own belief system, and accept that other members of this community have belief systems that are different from yours and they talk about them in good faith, then discussion can com ...[text shortened]... e. Until then you are only engaged in vain monologues littered with incorrectly used vocabulary.
Disagreement is disagreement, but rejection of truth and support of falsity is pure dishonesty.

So once again....what is your definition of dishonesty and honesty, and dont say I already know, because I dont know what YOUR definition is.

You must answer the question, because the whole thrust of your disagreement with me, is that you say I dont use the word properly.....so then please inform me of the correct understanding of those two words.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11
1 edit

Originally posted by vishvahetu
Disagreement is disagreement, but rejection of truth and support of falsity is pure dishonesty.

So once again....what is your definition of dishonesty and honesty, and dont say I already know, because I dont know what YOUR definition is.

You must answer the question, because the whole thrust of your disagreement with me, is that you say I dont use the word properly.....so then please inform me of the correct understanding of those two words.
Disagreeing with you is not "dishonesty". You need to stop using the word in that way. It is incorrect. Risible. Insulting. And vain.

You are also using the word "truth" incorrectly in the context of differing belief systems. You may believe what you believe to be true. But to call others liars for disagreeing with you is incorrect. Risible. Insulting. And vain.

The words "disagreement", "dishonesty" and "honesty" are all in standard English dictionaries. If you have a sincere interest in engaging people in discussion, which you claim to, then you must use these kinds of words in their conventional senses; not as tools for your trademark hollow harping harangue.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

You see....... straight of the bat you are being dishonest.

Your statement of what I said I am here for,.... is completely fabricated with your own twisted words...can you deny this?
I think you should apologize to divegeester. Straight away.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
Yes he can deny it. You said this on 4th February:

vishvahetu: [b]"I am not looking to get converts, that's not my agenda. I simply have observed that much error is posted up in the forum and feel I must at least challenge that."

And you have said something similar many many times before.

So for divegeester to say [i]"I distinctly remember you stati ...[text shortened]...
You now have been caught fibbing. Explicitly. I think you should apologize to divegeester.[/b]
You are digging around like a maggot at the bottom of the bin trying to find some dirt to throw at me, so is this how you start your discussion on spirituality.

I have always said I am here to present truth and expose error of false science and false religion, because falsity misdirects the younger generation

I have said this at least ten times, and I will say it another ten times if need be.

I said on one occasion that..... * I have observed much error in this forum and feel that I must at least challenge that*

and now it has been twisted into....* my sole purpose here is to correct the bogus beliefs and dishonesty of those holding those beliefs*

FMF you are certainly a coward hiding behind your word juggling and twisting my words to attempt to discredit anything I say....all this has revealed your dishonest nature, and to think I still dont know what you stand for.

Do you stand for false religion or false science....or maybe you dont stand for anything accept you like to stand up for freedom speech to teach any absurdity no matter how damaging it is for children to be influenced by it.

Your last post was unwise, because it has revealed to me your true dishonest nature......why am I not surprised.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

You are digging around like a maggot at the bottom of the bin trying to find some dirt to throw at me, so is this how you start your discussion on spirituality.
No. I didn't dig around. You posted it yesterday. It took me 30 seconds to find. I think you should apologize to divegeester. Right now.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

FMF you are certainly a coward hiding behind your word juggling and twisting my words to attempt to discredit anything I say....all this has revealed your dishonest nature, and to think I still dont know what you stand for.
You are misusing the word "dishonest", vishvahetu.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
Disagreeing with you is not "dishonesty". You need to stop using the word in that way. It is incorrect. Risible. Insulting. And vain.

You are also using the word "truth" incorrectly in the context of differing belief systems. You may believe what you believe to be true. But to call others liars for disagreeing with you is incorrect. Risible. Insulting. And va ...[text shortened]... in their conventional senses; not as tools for your trademark hollow harping harangue.
Disagreeing with me is dishonesty when a person supports falsity and rejects truth.........is that crystal clear for you now?

You are fabricating again because I have never used the word liar.

Why do you fabricate and make things up...dont do it please, its dishonest.

There is a difference between the word liar and the word dishonest.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

I said on one occasion that..... * I have observed much error in this forum and feel that I must at least challenge that*
Why have you chopped your own quote in half and removed the word "simply"?

Here's the verbatim quote: "I am not looking to get converts, that's not my agenda. I simply have observed that much error is posted up in the forum and feel I must at least challenge that."

I think you should apologize to divegeester forthwith.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
No. I didn't dig around. You posted it yesterday. It took me 30 seconds to find. I think you should apologize to divegeester. Right now.
I didn't post any such thing up....you are being dishonest again by saying so.......dont fabricate.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

Disagreeing with me is dishonesty when a person supports falsity and rejects truth.........is that crystal clear for you now?
You are misusing the words "disagreeing" and "dishonesty" by conflating them.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

I didn't post any such thing up....you are being dishonest again by saying so.......dont fabricate.
I am not fabricating anything. It is a cut and paste from the "Cant move on" thread, posted by you, yesterday (4th February). Are you now claiming you didn't post those words?

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=137606&page=2#post_2616707

It would seem it is you who is fabricating, vishvahetu. Your post. Your words.

Divegeester's paraphrase is completely faithful to what you said.

I think you should apologize to him. Straight away.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
I am not fabricating anything. It is a cut and paste from the "Cant move on" thread, posted by you, yesterday (4th February). Are you now claiming you didn't post those words?
You have supported this false statement as follows...

Your quote * my sole purpose here was to correct the bogus beliefs and the dishonesty of those holding those beliefs* end quote

I have never said this.

You are fabricating and that is dishonest.

I have said many times this ....... * I am here to present truth and expose falsity*.......because falsity misdirect the younger generation away from true spiritual living.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
06 Feb 11

You are fabricating again because I have never used the word liar.

Why do you fabricate and make things up...dont do it please, its dishonest.

There is a difference between the word liar and the word dishonest.
The word 'dishonest' implies 'liar', purely by its notion, and the receiver's inference of the word 'liar' is a perfectly legitimate receipt of your intent to vulgarise and apply disdain to said person.

Your knowledge of the use of English is therefore dishonest!

As for anybody 'disagreeing with you' is dishonest is quite blind, frugal, ignorant and quite disgusting.

I have never heard a human being, in my whole life-time, call somebody a liar for not agreeing with them.

You really are a blind man. I pity you!

If you say this response is dishonest, please be prepared for an almighty attack upon your own persona. Believe me.

-m.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

Your quote * my sole purpose here was to correct the bogus beliefs and the dishonesty of those holding those beliefs* end quote

I have never said this.
You said this: "I am not looking to get converts, that's not my agenda. I simply have observed that much error is posted up in the forum and feel I must at least challenge that."

Do you now deny that you posted these exact words?

They are synonymous with divegeester's paraphrase. Clearly so.

An apology is in order. And you should make one without delay, I suggest.