1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '11 12:48
    Originally posted by mikelom
    I'll repeat once again.

English language contains many a rich word to pin-point meaning, and yet you pathetically continue with the word 'dishonest'.

The only dishonest person here is you, because you CANNOT pin-point your own meanings, honesty and even be fruitful to other persons.

Your demise is coming more quickly than you can anticipate.

-m.
    Forget the English.....

Truthfulness is a language that all can appreciate, except for atheists, persons of false religion and many persons of science.

For some reason all these persons have embraced falsity and error, and have given up on truthfulness.

You can know this by what they are presenting, and their crime is not that they believe it, but they teach it, therefore they are not the solution for the troubles of the world, but they are the problem
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '11 13:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why are you calling me a liar? What is the "lie" you think I have told? As far as I am concerned I have been truthful and consistent with you all along. And now you say I do not have truthfulness within me. [b]You think I actually share your belief system but that I am pretending not to? Is that the "dishonesty" you are accusing me of?[/b]
    BUMP for vishvahetu.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '11 15:37
    vishvahetu, calling people liars for asking you direct questions in response to what you have posted, and then stomping off in a huff, will make some people think of your spiritual mindmap as being brittle and shrivelled. You appear to be calling me a liar because I suggested that you stop calling people liars. Is this misanthropy an integral part of your belief system or is it just an interpersonal/communication problem on your part?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Feb '11 16:022 edits
    I don't expect Vishvahetu to apologise for falsely accusing me of fabricating his words when he knew I was being truthful, the man is either full of pride or full of demons or full of something else.

Just imagine this guy with political power, or a gun in his hand instead of a keyboard...frightening isn't it.
  5. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    06 Feb '11 16:343 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I don't expect Vishvahetu to apologise for falsely accusing me of fabricating his words when he knew I was being truthful, the man is either full of pride or full of demons or full of something else.

Just imagine this guy with political power, or a gun in his hand instead of a keyboard...frightening isn't it.
    The same fear I have of fundamentalist Christians like RBHILL wielding such power. If only he could deliver his message with less insults then upto the specific details; his insanity would be similar to the insanity of other Bible/Qu-ran/etc... literalists.

That there is a crazy theist on this board we can compare against other crazy theists of a different religion is in my view, a good thing...We need more dogmatic posters from other religions just to view the entire pot of silly in a fair an objective light.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '11 16:41
    Originally posted by Agerg
    The same fear I have of fundamentalist Christians like RBHILL, and Robbie Carrobie wielding such power. If only he could deliver his message with less insults then upto the specific details; his insanity would be similar to the insanity of other Bible/Qu-ran/etc... literalists.

That there is a crazy theist on this board we can compare against other crazy th ...[text shortened]... posters from other religions just to view the entire pot of silly in a fair an objective light.
    It is you putting forward silliness, by subscribing to falsity.

You state the the cosmos has not intelligence at its foundation...absurd.

You state that we all came from the process of evolution and that our ancestors are apes...absurd.

You state that the body animates itself and there is no soul...absurd

Is there no end to the absurdity.
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    06 Feb '11 16:431 edit
    Originally posted by vishvahetu

You state that we all came from the process of evolution and that our ancestors are apes...absurd.

Our opinions differ wildly as to what is absurd vishvahetu - the key point is whether you can substantiate you 'rational' points by more than scriptural decree, and shoot down my 'absurd' points by more than scriptural decree. ;]
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Feb '11 16:48

Are you going to apologise to me?
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '11 23:36
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Our opinions differ wildly as to what is absurd vishvahetu - the key point is whether you can substantiate you 'rational' points by more than scriptural decree, and shoot down my 'absurd' points by more than scriptural decree. ;]
    You could not and would not....... stand before an assembly of one thousand children with a microphone and say that the complexity and diversity of the cosmos with everything in it, has no intelligent directive or design features at its foundation, and it has come about by an unexplainable random explosion. ....you could not do it.

Everything I have said in this forum since the beginning, I would say in front of one million people....every word.

Your acceptance of that statement is not rational....and my rejection is rational.

Opinion has nothing to do with it.

Do you actually believe that everything I present is just my opinion.

I could at this moment post up a ten page cut/paste of the process of creation by the authority Vedanta Sutra.

But you reject the authority on whim.

You do not reject the authority because you fully understand what it is presenting and now have an informed platform.........No, you just reject on whim.

If you reject the authority on whim how could I take up your offer to "shoot down your points" as you said.

I can discuss with or without referencing the Veda, but referencing the veda would conclusively defeat your false Bible teachings, and so you do not accept this authority because you are not genuine.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '11 23:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you going to apologise to me?
    For what...
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Feb '11 00:16
    Originally posted by FMF
    vishvahetu, calling people liars for asking you direct questions in response to what you have posted, and then stomping off in a huff, will make some people think of your spiritual mindmap as being brittle and shrivelled. You appear to be calling me a liar because I suggested that you stop calling people liars. Is this misanthropy an integral part of your belief system or is it just an interpersonal/communication problem on your part?
    This is the last post to you......about this.

I have never used the word liar in this forum.

There is a difference between the word dishonest and the word liar.

I deliberately choose to use the word dishonest.

You are embellishing statements to create a negative impact against me.

You purposely and falsely place words into my comments that were not actually presented..

You are a dishonest man coming to this thread to play mind games.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '11 01:08
    You are a dishonest man coming to this thread to play mind games.
    Why are you calling me a liar? What is the "lie" you think I have told?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '11 01:121 edit
    You purposely and falsely place words into my comments that were not actually presented..
    These are verbatim Copy & Pastes from your recent posts. Which words are you claiming that I "purposely and falsely [placed] into [your] comments that were not actually presented"?

04 Feb '11 19:18 (West Indonesian Time) I am only interested in presenting truth, and exposing false teachings of cheating science and cheating religion.

06 Feb '11 10:49 I have a faculty called insight, that affords me to see things that others cannot.

06 Feb '11 09:05 When discussing religion and spirituality many persons are teaching falsity, and if am to be part of the discussion I would have to correct the falsity to be able to continue......can you see that? Now.... because of dishonesty persons are not wanting their error to be corrected, and they then say I am insulting them for exposing the error.....that is like the child telling the teacher, that he is being insulted because of being corrected.

06 Feb '11 07:02 I am fortunate to subscribe to the only authority on God and religion (Vedanta Sutra by Srila Vyasadeva,) so from this position I can clearly see what is false and what is not.

06 Feb '11 16:04 Now where the dishonesty comes into the whole thing is....their refusal to be corrected which puts an end to the conversation, and when I try to continue after making the correction....they still continue to reject.

06 Feb '11 14:41 I address people who are dishonest as dishonest, and how can I address them any other way?

03 Feb '11 21:07 What I have presented is truth...you cannot deny it. Has the truth exposed your false beliefs?

04 Feb '11 I am not looking to get converts, that's not my agenda. I simply have observed that much error is posted up in the forum and feel I must at least challenge that.

vishvahetu: "You purposely and falsely place words into my comments that were not actually presented".

Which words do you claim have been added falsely?
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Feb '11 02:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    These are verbatim Copy & Pastes from your recent posts. Which words are you claiming that I "purposely and falsely [placed] into [your] comments that were not actually presented"?

04 Feb '11 19:18 (West Indonesian Time) [b]I am only interested in presenting truth, and exposing false teachings of cheating science and cheating religion.

06 Feb '11 10:49 ...[text shortened]... e not actually presented".[/i]

Which words do you claim have been added falsely?[/b]
    The statements above are what I have said and I do not deny it, and I would say it again a million times if need be.....but those statements are not in question.

What is in question, is your fabricating false statements and signing my name to them.

You have said this quote: * Vishvahetu, calling people liars for asking you a direct questions in response to what you have posted.* end your quote.

Why have you dishonestly done this.

You are a nonsense person who is not interested in spirituality, and in fact you have not revealed your stand on anything, but simply are here to play mind games, because you are a serial debater, who just takes pleasure in debating anything, even if you are supporting falsity.....because you are only interested in winning an argument, even if it means being dishonest.

Why do you not reveal what your stand is on God and religion and spirituality......you just argue and do not take a stand on anything, and you do this because you are thoroughly dishonest, and dishonesty is part of game playing.

I will not be responding to any more of your time wasting mind games.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '11 02:46
    What is in question, is your fabricating false statements and signing my name to them.

You have said this quote: * Vishvahetu, calling people liars for asking you a direct questions in response to what you have posted.* end your quote.

Why have you dishonestly done this.
    You accuse people of lying in about 50% of your posts. You frequently refuse to answer direct questions and accuse the people asking them of being liars. To describe the people - and spiritual beliefs - that you disagree with, you use the words deceitful, dishonest, misleading, false claims, cheating, fabricating, untruthful etc. All this because they do not share your belief system. Over the last 24 hours I have asked you a series of direct questions in direct response to posts of yours which were addressed to me, and you have repeatedly refused to answer, claiming that I am lying.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree