@ vishvahetu

@ vishvahetu

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by vishvahetu
Yes I do agree and I would say it again a million times for there is nothing I said that is false.

When in a spiritual discussion the playing field has to be one of truthfulness, or otherwise it will be a farce.

So my first requirement is to clear away all the false nonsense talk, so as to have that truthful standing platform.

I argue with person ...[text shortened]... thout any intelligent directive....this is dishonest to present, it has no basis of truth in it.
You are dishonest. You said so yourself.

I don't understand your obsession with this word. The English language is abundant with words that pin-point meaning, and yet you remain only with one word.

Why are you dishonest? You said you are still searching, and have sin within you.

How, if you haven't reached your goals yet, and haven't experienced your enlightenment, do you know that your current beliefs are true? You may find on your paths, that your current view points are flawed, and WE are the correct sentients.

I haven't heard you knock Buddhism yet. Care to try? ;and tell me why I am dishonest to believe in Buddhism?

-

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

I am ready and willing to discuss but the playing field must be based in truthfulness
But you define "truthfulness" as agreeing with you or accepting your belief system. So how can someone who disagrees with you or does not accept or share your belief system discuss anything with you? You may think you are ready and willing to discuss something, but your misuse of the words "dishonest" and "sincere" and "truth" and "madness" make it impossible. You create the barrier.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
So it does seem quite clear that your that your sole purpose (your "agenda" as you have now admitted) is to "correct" what you see as the "bogus beliefs" and the "dishonesty" of those who have those beliefs. This is incompatible with your claim that you are interested in genuine discussion.
You foolish man....how can one have a genuine discussion as I wish to, if persons are dishonest and untruthful?

First I must establish truthfulness by exposing the falsity in what others are presenting.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
But you define "truthfulness" as agreeing with you or accepting your belief system. So how can someone who disagrees with you or does not accept or share your belief system discuss anything with you? You may think you are ready and willing to discuss something, but your misuse of the words "dishonest" and "sincere" and "truth" and "madness" make it impossible. You create the barrier.
No you foolish serial debater....they create the barrier by presenting falsity themselves, and I can only be charged with attempting to correct that.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

how can one have a genuine discussion as I wish to, if persons are dishonest and untruthful?
You are misusing the word "dishonest" and "untruthful", vishvahetu.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

...they create the barrier by presenting falsity themselves, and I can only be charged with attempting to correct that.
Do you believe that "correcting" the "false beliefs" of others, and calling them liars before the discussion even starts, is "genuine discussion"?

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

First I must establish truthfulness by exposing the falsity in what others are presenting.
But you yourself spoke falsely about divegeester.

Will you now apologize to him?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
But you yourself spoke falsely about divegeester.

Will you now apologize to him?
You are seriously dishonest playing your word games and presenting nothing.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

But when I point out that you are misusing words it is true. Others have pointed it out to you too. I am trying to nudge you towards a kind of behaviour that will allow you to enter into genuine discussion. While others insult you as being a laughing stock (or variations on that theme), I have been trying to help you rehabilitate yourself - mostly through advising you on your misuse of language and your need to work on your common decency.

You claim I am "seriously dishonest". What "lie" is it you think I am telling?

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

You see....... straight of the bat you [divegeester] are being dishonest.

Your statement of what I said I am here for,.... is completely fabricated with your own twisted words...can you deny this?
what divegeester said was: "No you are not "always ready and willing" to engage in discussion. I read most of your incessant claims to be the fountain of truth and I distinctly remember you stating that your sole purpose here was to correct the bogus beliefs and the dishonesty of those holding those beliefs - how is that demonstrating an intent to engage in debate?"

No less than eight quotes from you from the last 2 or 3 days have demonstrated that his paraphrase was accurate and was not, as you claimed, "completely fabricated". And you no longer deny making those eight statements.

So an apology to divegesster is in order, surely?

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

No you foolish serial debater....
Calling me foolish achieves nothing and exhibits - ironically - a strange unwillingness to enter into genuine discussion. I asked you a specific question in direct response to your post where you said "I am ready and willing to discuss but the playing field must be based in truthfulness".

You ignored my question:

You define "truthfulness" as agreeing with you or accepting your belief system. So how can someone who disagrees with you or does not accept or share your belief system discuss anything with you?

Don't sidestep it. Just answer the question.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
But when I point out that you are misusing words it is true. Others have pointed it out to you too. I am trying to nudge you towards a kind of behaviour that will allow you to enter into genuine discussion. While others insult you as being a laughing stock (or variations on that theme), I have been trying to help you rehabilitate yourself - mostly through advisi ...[text shortened]... n decency.

You claim I am "seriously dishonest". What "lie" is it you think I am telling?
Your dishonesty is that you support falsity.

You support any person, that presents any absurd teaching..... just as long as it goes against what I am presenting.

If I say animal cruelty is wrong, and some one else says it is not....you will support the other person in you mundane attempt to champion freedom of speech even if its absurd.

This is your dishonest game playing tactics, because you are a serial debater, and you are supporting Divegeester knowing full well that this pseudo Christian vocally supports animal cruelty.

Supporting this persons means, you are in support of animal cruelty yourself....this is undeniable.

If some pseudo science person presents that the cosmos has no intelligence at its foundation, you will support them just because you are aware that I am against such falsity.....this is your dishonesty.

Frankly I am done speaking with you, for you do not have truthfulness within you, and you are wasting my time.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
06 Feb 11

I'll repeat once again.

English language contains many a rich word to pin-point meaning, and yet you pathetically continue with the word 'dishonest'.

The only dishonest person here is you, because you CANNOT pin-point your own meanings, honesty and even be fruitful to other persons.

Your demise is coming more quickly than you can anticipate.

-m.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

Your dishonesty is that you support falsity.
You define "truthfulness" as agreeing with you or accepting your belief system. So how can someone who disagrees with you or does not accept or share your belief system discuss anything with you?

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

YFrankly I am done speaking with you, for you do not have truthfulness within you, and you are wasting my time.
Why are you calling me a liar? What is the "lie" you think I have told? As far as I am concerned I have been truthful and consistent with you all along. And now you say I do not have truthfulness within me. You think I actually share your belief system but that I am pretending not to? Is that the "dishonesty" you are accusing me of?