@Divegeester

@Divegeester

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
02 Feb 17

Originally posted by divegeester
Are you going to challenge him to a boxing match!
Right now I want to slap him silly with his own prescription pad.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Feb 17

Originally posted by chaney3
How long have you been experiencing these violent tendencies?

Please, take a seat on the couch.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Feb 17

That's quite funny actually.

c

Moves
02 Feb 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
How long have you been experiencing these violent tendencies?

Please, take a seat on the couch.
The explanation that your average atheist offers to the "hows" of the universe, such as where the sun and moon are positioned, the magnetic shield, the marvel of human life, the brain, emotions, the existence of physical laws, etc, are weak and absurd.

You dismiss everything to the "probability" and "luck" that are likely....to you....to happen "by chance", over the course of billions of years. You rely on a "science" that is NOT in a position to prove this theory.

This debate among atheits and theists has become more unbalanced through the years because atheists put the burden of proof on theists...to prove goddidit...while they sit back and hold firm to their "science", that cannot prove origin. Origin of life, origin of the universe.

Even if a person doesn't fully believe in the entirety of the Genesis account, it is still much more rational than "probability" and "luck".

It's time that atheists offer something substantial.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
02 Feb 17

The explanation that your average atheist offers to the "hows" of the universe, such as where the sun and moon are positioned, the magnetic shield, the marvel of human life, the brain, emotions, the existence of physical laws, etc, are weak and absurd.

You dismiss everything to the "probability" and "luck" that are likely....to you....to happen "by chance ...[text shortened]... rational than "probability" and "luck".

LOL

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Feb 17

You dismiss everything to the "probability" and "luck" that are likely....to you....to happen "by chance ...[text shortened]... rational than "probability" and "luck".

Yeah right!

Go chaney3

c

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by divegeester
Yeah right!

Go chaney3
Are you mocking me?
Doesn't matter.
Just like America has put Iran "On Notice", I am putting atheists "On Notice".

This includes Ghost, twhitehead, sonhouse and FMF.

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

Go and get some sleep chaney3.

c

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
Go and get some sleep chaney3.
I am quite fine.
Thank you FMF.
Just tired of the atheistic view, with nothing to offer.

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

Just tired of the atheistic view, with nothing to offer.
What do you propose to offer in return to people with "the atheistic view"?

c

Moves
03 Feb 17

You FMF, are the worst atheist on this forum.

As a former Christian, it's disgusting to view your comments on 'supernatural beings'. Beings in which you believed.

Hypocrisy at its worst level.

c

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
What do you propose to offer in return to people with "the atheistic view"?
It's the atheists who need to "put up".

Give me something other than "probability and luck", combined with a billion years.

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

You FMF, are the worst atheist on this forum.

As a former Christian, it's disgusting to view your comments on 'supernatural beings'. Beings in which you believed.

Hypocrisy at its worst level.
How is a loss of belief hypocrisy? What definition of "hypocrisy" are you using?

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

It's the atheists who need to "put up". Give me something other than "probability and luck", combined with a billion years.
But what do you propose to offer them in return? You complain that some people here with different beliefs from you have "nothing to offer". What is it you think you "offer" them?

c

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
How is a loss of belief hypocrisy? What definition of "hypocrisy" are you using?
Loss of belief is much different than ridiculing those who hold the same belief that you yourself once held.

You are a hypocrite.