@Divegeester

@Divegeester

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
How so?
You reject God.
You cannot explain origin of life.
You are as weak as science.

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by chaney3
You cannot explain origin of life
But I am not trying to explain the origin of life. Indeed, I don't think anyone here is trying to explain the origin of life aside from some religionists who will gladly tell you about the content of the 'holy' writings they subscribe to. If you think they have satisfactorily explained the origin of life to you, as many of them think they have, then there's your answer. There really is no need for you to ask me about it over and over and over again.

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

I am at war with weak atheists. Like you!!!
If I wanted you to think I was "strong" and not "weak", what sort of thing would you need me to say?

c

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
But I am not trying to explain the origin of life. Indeed, I don't think anyone here is trying to explain the origin of life aside from some religionists who will gladly tell you about the content of the 'holy' writings they subscribe to. If you think they have satisfactorily explained the origin of life to you, as many of them think they have, then there's your answer. There really is no need for you to ask me about it over and over and over again.
Wrong!!

I have put atheists on notice.

If not God, then tell me the origins of life.

Tell me.

F

Moves
03 Feb 17
1 edit

Wrong!!

I have put atheists on notice.

If not God, then tell me the origins of life.

Tell me.
But, nobody here is claiming to know what the origin of life is, let alone trying to explain it to you ~ except for some of the religious people who are willing to share with you their belief in the role of the supernatural in the origins of life. They claim to "know". Ask them. There's no point asking people who don't claim to "know".

c

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
But, nobody here is claiming to know what the origin of life is, let alone trying to explain it to you ~ except for some of the religious people who are willing to share with you their belief in the role of the supernatural in the origins of life. They claim to "know". Ask them. There's no point asking people who don't claim to "know".
Then you are left with nothing.

Enjoy it.

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

Then you are left with nothing.
Speak for yourself. You don't know what the origins of life were. Nor do you claim to know. If you feel this means "you are left with nothing", then so be it.

But your notion of "nothing" is something that envelops you personally, and, coming from such an inarticulate and substance abuse stricken stance as you assume here time and time again, for you to seek to project and superimpose that notion of "nothing" onto people who don't have your particular set of personal problems, is nothing if not an emotional and rather boring manifestation of internet disinhibition syndrome. Go get some kip. Sleep it off.

c

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
Speak for yourself. You don't know what the origins of life were. Nor do you claim to know. If you feel this means "you are left with nothing", then so be it.

But your notion of "nothing" is something that envelops you personally, and, coming from such an inarticulate and substance abuse stricken stance as you assume here time and time again, for you to seek ...[text shortened]... d rather boring manifestation of internet disinhibition syndrome. Go get some kip. Sleep it off.
Abandon your faith. And replace it with nothing.

You get what you deserve.

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

What, in your view, should I have "replaced it" with?

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

You get what you deserve.
And I "get" what ~ in your view?

And in whose eyes do I "deserve" whatever it is?

c

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
And I "get" what ~ in your view?

And in whose eyes do I "deserve" whatever it is?
I am demanding that atheists prove themselves. You 'claim' to not be an atheist. How convenient.

Ex-Christian turned Christian basher. Hypocrite.

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

I am demanding that atheists prove themselves.
"Prove" what?

And to whom ~ you? Why?

What sort of thing would they have to say (according to you) in order to "prove themselves"?

c

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
"Prove" what?

And to whom ~ you? Why?

What sort of thing would they have to say (according to you) in order to "prove themselves"?
Atheists can no longer claim creation does not exist, without providing a rational alternative.

Atheists, as of now, will be held accountable.

"On Notice".

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

Ex-Christian turned Christian basher. Hypocrite.
I debate and discuss some things with Christians here, that much is true. I don't get what you mean by "basher" unless you are seeking to poison the well... i.e. dismissing debate and discussion by people you personally dislike or whose ideas you disapprove of by equating disagreement and diversity with some sort of trivial "bashing" thing. And you keep using the word "Hypocrite". What definition of the word do you have in mind? I was a Christian and now I am not. Where's the supposed hypocrisy? I think the word means something different from what you seem to think.

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

Atheists can no longer claim creation does not exist, without providing a rational alternative.
What sort of thing would atheists have to say in order to "prove themselves" to you?