1. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 18:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Please answer the question, why are you portraying elements that are not explicit in the biblical text.
    When are you going to stop teaching that besides Jehovah there is another God contrary to Isaiah's prophecies ?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 18:361 edit
    Originally posted by jaywill
    When are you going to stop teaching that besides Jehovah there is another God contrary to Isaiah's prophecies ?
    Please answer the question, why are you portraying elements that are not explicit in
    the biblical text. I have already demonstrated that God himself terms mere human
    judges as gods, this does not mean that there is more than one Almighty God, does it,
    in the same respect, when we state that Christ is a god, it does not mean that there is
    more than one Almighty God, does it, your argument therefore on this basis is just
    stupid, the prophecy in Isaiah is a prophetic utterance about Jesus Christ, not Jehovah
    the Almighty, again you are trying to portray elements that are not contained in the
    Biblical text, why? now answer the question,

why are you portraying elements that are not explicitly stated in the biblical text.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 19:13
    Please answer the question, why are you portraying elements that are not explicit in
    the biblical text. I have already demonstrated that God himself terms mere human
    judges as gods, this does not mean that there is more than one Almighty God, does it,
    in the same respect, when we state that Christ is a god, it does not mean that there is
    mor ...[text shortened]... estion,

why are you portraying elements that are not explicitly stated in the biblical text.
    It does not mean that there is more than one Mighty God or Everlasting Father
    either does it?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 19:161 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It does not mean that there is more than one Mighty God or Everlasting Father
    either does it?
    I am not saying that there is, am I, indeed, all that i am asking is why you are trying to
    portray elements that are not explicitly stated in the Biblical text.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 19:36
    I am not saying that there is, am I, indeed, all that i am asking is why you are trying to
    portray elements that are not explicitly stated in the Biblical text.
    Those elements are in the Biblical text but just not in this specific text of
    Isaiah. I believe Isaiah did not believe it necessary to write every name
    that God was called or would be called, since the names he mentioned
    should be sufficient for most reasonably intelligent persons to know who
    he was talking about. But apparently, he did not forsee the Jehovah's
    Witnesses.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 19:45
    Those elements are in the Biblical text but just not in this specific text of
    Isaiah. I believe Isaiah did not believe it necessary to write every name
    that God was called or would be called, since the names he mentioned
    should be sufficient for most reasonably intelligent persons to know who
    he was talking about. But apparently, he did not forsee the Jehovah's
    Witnesses.
    nor of those trying to portray elements not explicitly stated in the Biblical text! The
    term trinity is not in the Bible, it was not mentioned by Paul, nor by Christ, why are
    you trying to portray elements that are not explicitly found in the Biblical text. Why
    cant you answer this question?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 19:57
    nor of those trying to portray elements not explicitly stated in the Biblical text! The
    term trinity is not in the Bible, it was not mentioned by Paul, nor by Christ, why are
    you trying to portray elements that are not explicitly found in the Biblical text. Why
    cant you answer this question?
    Now you are changing the focus of your question. Why is that? Although
    the term trinity is not specifically found, the elements (the Father, the Son,
    and the Holy Spirit) of the trinity are explicitly found in Biblical texts.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 20:021 edit
    Now you are changing the focus of your question. Why is that? Although
    the term trinity is not specifically found, the elements (the Father, the Son,
    and the Holy Spirit) of the trinity are explicitly found in Biblical texts.
    why, because its simply another instance of you asserting that there is an element, in
    this instance the trinity, that exists yet it is not explicitly stated in the biblical text, why
    do you do it? why are you constantly portraying elements that are not explicitly stated
    in the Biblical text? why did Jesus not mention it? why did Paul not mention it? why
    are you constantly portraying elements that are not explicitly stated in the Biblical
    text? why do you do it? why?
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 20:14
    why, because its simply another instance of you asserting that there is an element, in
    this instance the trinity, that exists yet it is not explicitly stated in the biblical text, why
    do you do it? why are you constantly portraying elements that are not explicitly stated
    in the Biblical text? why did Jesus not mention it? why did Paul not me ...[text shortened]... traying elements that are not explicitly stated in the Biblical
    Because they have been so programed to think it's there that now in their mind it is REALLY there even though they REALLY can't exactly find it.

My question to them is why didn't the Isrealites and then later the Jws believe in a triune God and still don't to this day?
    One would think that if it were REALLY true all of God's people all thru history would have believed it and wrote and talked about it....
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 20:18
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Because they have been so programed to think it's there that now in their mind it is REALLY there even though they REALLY can't exactly find it.

My question to them is why didn't the Isrealites and then later the Jws believe in a triune God and still don't to this day?
    One would think that if it were REALLY true all of God's people all thru history would have believed it and wrote and talked about it....
    mmm, interesting, you know i wouldn't mind if they simply admitted that they are
    biased in some way. I admit it, i think Jehovahs witnesses are awesome, I am totally
    biased, I admit it.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 20:23
    in the Biblical text? why did Jesus not mention it? why did Paul not me ...[text shortened]... traying elements that are not explicitly stated in the Biblical
    Because the elements are in the Biblical text. That is why. 😏
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 20:26
    Originally posted by galveston75

They have been temporarily blinded to allow time for the fullness of the
    gentiles to come into faith according to the Biblical texts.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 20:30
    Because the elements are in the Biblical text. That is why. 😏
    the term trinity is not found in the Biblical text, you are therefore portraying an
    element not explicitly stated in the Biblical text, aren't you.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 20:40
    the term trinity is not found in the Biblical text, you are therefore portraying an
    element not explicitly stated in the Biblical text, aren't you.
    How is the term "trinity" an element? It is just a term, like "Godhead"
    which is in the Biblical text. The text says the fullness of the Godhead
    dwelt in Jesus bodily.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 20:43
    How is the term "trinity" an element? It is just a term, like "Godhead"
    which is in the Biblical text. The text says the fullness of the Godhead
    dwelt in Jesus bodily.
    its not explicitly stated in any text is it, no one mentions it do they, not Paul, not Christ,
    not God, not even Satan, therefore its an element (of your faith) not explicitly stated
    in the Biblical text, isn't it. why do you do it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree