1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '10 23:23
    Originally posted by galveston75
    How do you not understand NO? I've answered that at least 5 times to you now. What's up?
    And no one is telling me what to say or not to say not matter what you think. My answers come from the Bible, hence all the scriptures that I post.
    And I think your problem is you don't like the answers I give which are Bible based so your response is this sillyness because you "can't respond with scriptures" that show us false..
    OK so as a JW yourself, the answer is "no, you do not have to join the Jehovah's Witness organisation in order to go to heaven" thanks Galveston75.

Although you have not answered that 5 times, you sort of did twice over in two different threads but qualified and retracted it, thanks for being specific now. This is great news, and puts us in a framework here we can discuss the mode of salvation from hell; as I would never become a 'Jehovah's Witness'.

What should I do in order to avoid hell then please - what security do I have that I have avoided it and that Jehovah has/will save me?

Many thanks.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Aug '10 00:16
    Originally posted by divegeester
    OK so as a JW yourself, the answer is [b]"no, you do not have to join the Jehovah's Witness organisation in order to go to heaven" thanks Galveston75.

Although you have not answered that 5 times, you sort of did twice over in two different threads but qualified and retracted it, thanks for being specific now. This is great news, and puts us in a ...[text shortened]... curity do I have that I have avoided it and that Jehovah has/will save me?

Many thanks.[/b]
    Whew....Finally. Anyway are you speaking of a burning hell of some type or of just being dead in the grave forever? I need to know what your speaking of...Thanks.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Aug '10 01:15
    Whew....Finally. Anyway are you speaking of a burning hell of some type or of just being dead in the grave forever? I need to know what your speaking of...Thanks.
    Oh .. I just found out from another source that the JWs believe that :

Abraham, Issac and Jacob will NOT be in the kingdom of heaven .

Can you verify or deny that statement ?
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Aug '10 01:36
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Oh .. I just found out from another source that the JWs believe that :

[b] Abraham, Issac and Jacob will NOT be in the kingdom of heaven

Can you verify or deny that statement ?[/b]
    Rajk I'm done arguing with you as that's all you insist in doing..Sorry.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Aug '10 01:46
    Im not arguing. In any case you have lost every discussion so far.

Is it not true that the JWs believe that Abraham, Issac and Jacob and other prophets returned in 1925 (or some other date) and will stay on the Earth. They will not be among those reigning in heaven with Christ. Although many JWs will be reigning with Christ.

Actually the Watchtower organisation built a huge complex/house to accomodate them aroun 1925 and the prophecy failed.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Aug '10 02:19
    Im not arguing. In any case you have lost every discussion so far.

Is it not true that the JWs believe that Abraham, Issac and Jacob and other prophets returned in 1925 (or some other date) and will stay on the Earth. They will not be among those reigning in heaven with Christ. Although many JWs will be reigning with Christ.

Actually the Watchtower organisation built a huge complex/house to accomodate them aroun 1925 and the prophecy failed.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '10 04:01
    No no, don't quit now, this is actually a very interesting question:

"Is it not true that the JWs believe that Abraham, Issac and Jacob and other prophets returned in 1925 (or some other date) and will stay on the Earth. They will not be among those reigning in heaven with Christ. Although many JWs will be reigning with Christ."

The answer can be YES or NO, and it is a very easy question.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Aug '10 04:21
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

"Is it not true that the JWs believe that Abraham, Issac and Jacob and other prophets returned in 1925 (or some other date) and will stay on the Earth. They will not be among those reigning in heaven with Christ. Although many JWs will be reigning with Christ."

..and he is getting Rajk's name right. What a sport!

C'mon Galveston 75, answer the question. What does it mean either way? It is better to have tried and failed...yadayada...
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Aug '10 06:40

It's not a simple yes or no answer as there are multiple parts to this question. So I can't answer yes or no...Sorry.
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '10 06:51
    It's not a simple yes or no answer as there are multiple parts to this question. So I can't answer yes or no...Sorry.
    The simple yes/no question was: "Do I need to join the JWs to go to heaven?"

What's so hard with this question?

Seems that you are inclined to answer no to the question though. It is not neccessary to join JW to go to heaven. There are other alternatives too. Is this the answer? Did I interprete your somewhat fuzzy answer correctly?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Aug '10 12:13
    There is a simple answer and its NO.
    Abraham, Issac and Jacob will NOT be in the kingdom of heaven according to the JW doctrine.

Now can you just point to a couple verses which support that belief? Thanks.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Aug '10 16:38
    There is a simple answer and its NO.
    Abraham, Issac and Jacob will NOT be in the kingdom of heaven according to the JW doctrine.

Now can you just point to a couple verses which support that belief? Thanks.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Aug '10 16:41
    An interesting note sent to me: Dear reader, it seems to me that there are many on the forum, who, seem to be consumed with asking view point questions and then demanding a 'yes or no answer'. Gentle reader i pause for a moment and ask you to consider the mentality behind such a phenomena. Does it strike you that a person that is interested in reason should require a yes and no answer? apparently not, for in many instances principles and ideas are provided. why? so that the recipient may draw their own conclusion via the power of their own reasoning. why is that so hard for many to realise? Is their power of reason so scant that they have even failed to discern this process? I ask you to ponder a little more to consider that perhaps their world is black and white even as as the chessboard, devoid of grey areas and colour, everything neatly categorised according to their understanding and thus demanding the same from others, they insist on a yes or a no. Perhaps i thought there is but one dimension, their own, all angles being similar, thus when principles and ideas a presented to them, entering their minds those ideas become like a room full of mirrors in which light is refracted inwards and they can see nothing but themselves. Is it not a strange phenomena that someone should ask a viewpoint question and then demand, not reason, but a yes or no answer? It struck me that perhaps they are auto-bots functioning on binary code, a world of ones and zeros, yes and no's? part of a collective subconscious with no individuality, where resistance to their demands is met by assimilation and freedom of expression frowned upon, 'yes or no, yes or no, resistance is futile, yes or no',

gentle reader the greatest teacher the world has even known, Jesus Christ would not answer his critics with anything but an illustration, time and again he let people draw their own conclusions from principles provided, appealing to the senses and their imagination, urging them to utilise their powers of reasoning...
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '10 18:50
    An interesting note sent to me: Dear reader, it seems to me that there are many on the forum, who, seem to be consumed with asking view point questions and then demanding a 'yes or no answer'. Gentle reader i pause for a moment and ask you to consider the mentality behind such a phenomena. Does it strike you that a person that is interested in reason s ...[text shortened]... ng to the senses and their imagination, urging them to utilise their powers of reasoning...
    Does this tirade mean that you don't want to answer? Or that you leave the answer to us what JW would answer? Or perhaps you just don't know the answer but don't want to admit it? Or what?

I think the question is so formulated so it is very easy to answer with a prompt yes or no. If you don't ansewr, there is some fishy matter behind...
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Aug '10 18:54
    Does this tirade mean that you don't want to answer? Or that you leave the answer to us what JW would answer? Or perhaps you just don't know the answer but don't want to admit it? Or what?

I think the question is so formulated so it is very easy to answer with a prompt yes or no. If you don't ansewr, there is some fishy matter behind...
    Are you really serious? How many answers doe it take you to get it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree