1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 00:19
    Originally posted by Suzianne to divegeester
    Or anyone, apparently, given the threads where it's just you, FMF and one Christian victim.
    In the last week I have been involved in various discussions with a wide range of people including sonship, galveston75, divegeester, roigam, beauroberts, Grampy Bobby, whodey, Doward, you, RJHinds, Dasa, RBHill, josephw, KellyJay, JS357, BigDoggProblem, CalJust and several others.

I hope the giggle you get from it is worth the abuse you two heap on them.

What "abuse" have I subjected them to? Do you have any examples?
  2. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 04:48
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And, of course, you're talking to one right there.
    Not really, never thought of you in that light
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 10:051 edit
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    Not really, never thought of you in that light
    I think Suzianne was trying land one of her "roundhouse" blows on me actually. You may notice that she will often enter a thread swing punches wildly at the key protagonists she feels the least empathy with and then leave. I wouldn't pay it much attention.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 12:03
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I think Suzianne was trying land one of her "roundhouse" blows on me actually. You may notice that she will often enter a thread swing punches wildly at the key protagonists she feels the least empathy with and then leave. I wouldn't pay it much attention.
    It also could be she has a real life and doesn't have time to sit at a computer all day long spewing wisdom. I respect her a lot, don't agree with her but she is honorable.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 12:23
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I respect her a lot, don't agree with her but she is honorable.
    I also like her, in fact there are very few posters here I don't like.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree