1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 15:53
    Originally posted by @sonship
    So says Thomas Jefferson in his lusty female slave mistress exploitations.
    There are others. How about Kierkegaard? The truth is there to be found for those who seek it. "Seek and ye shall find". From what I've seen, the vast majority of Christians hate the truth, so never seek it.

The great theologian Soren Kierkegaard, writing in The Journals, echoes the above sentiment: Quote
    "In the teachings of Christ, religion is completely present tense: Jesus is the prototype and our task is to imitate him, become a disciple. But then through Paul came a basic alteration. Paul draws attention away from imitating Christ and fixes attention on the death of Christ The Atoner. What Martin Luther. in his reformation, failed to realize is that even before Catholicism, Christianity had become degenerate at the hands of Paul. Paul made Christianity the religion of Paul, not of Christ. Paul threw the Christianity of Christ away, completely turning it upside down. making it just the opposite of the original proclamation of Christ"

Pasted from <http://www.wizanda.com/modules/article/view.article.php/article=52>
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 17:123 edits
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Actually, you're flirting with an avatar (which is a bit sad). I'm sure Suzianne is perfectly lovely, but for all you know she could be a centenarian with wooden teeth.
    I’ve often asserted that Suzianne is actually an Albanian long-distance truck driver who make a bit on the side by ‘going down in the fourth’ in bare-knuckle fights.

Edit: I’d love to see the look on Romans1009’s face, but as it would be buried into the pillow I doubt I could.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 17:42
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I’ve often asserted that Suzianne is actually an Albanian long-distance truck driver who make a bit on the side by ‘going down in the fourth’ in bare-knuckle fights.

Edit: I’d love to see the look on Romans1009’s face, but as it would be buried into the pillow I doubt I could.
    I doubt you could see the look on my face through your watery and bloodshot eyes or that your throbbing cotton ball of a noggin could comprehend the look if you were able to see it.

But don’t worry. Tomorrow, I’ll make you two PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off for you to take to the pub. Having the bread and PB in your tummy should slow the absorption of alcohol into your bloodstream.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 17:42
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I doubt you could see the look on my face through your watery and bloodshot eyes or that your throbbing cotton ball of a noggin could comprehend the look if you were able to see it.

But don’t worry. Tomorrow, I’ll make you two PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off for you to take to the pub. Having the bread and PB in your tummy should slow the absorption of alcohol into your bloodstream.
    😴
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 17:46
    😴
    Back in the pub, tiger? Don’t fall asleep unless you ask the barkeep to keep an eye on your knapsack. Your PB&J sandwich is in there.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 17:511 edit
    Back in the pub, tiger? Don’t fall asleep unless you ask the barkeep to keep an eye on your knapsack. Your PB&J sandwich is in there.
    Men like Suzianne like their boys lively and difficult to hold down; are you the strong and fighting back type, or the weeping into your pillow type?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 19:15
    Men like Suzianne like their boys lively and difficult to hold down; are you the strong and fighting back type, or the weeping into your pillow type?
    Why are you lashing out at suzianne? You must be jealous that I was flirting with her. I’ll still pay attention to you, tiger, but your neediness and drunken abuse is very off-putting.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 19:25
    Why are you lashing out at suzianne? You must be jealous that I was flirting with her. I’ll still pay attention to you, tiger, but your neediness and drunken abuse is very off-putting.
    Have you ever had homosexual fantasies Romans1009?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 19:42
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    And you should have "a serious problem with a lot of what 'Paul said'".

[quote]"Among the sayings and discourses imputed to him by his biographers, I find many passages of fine imagination, correct morality, and of the most lovely benevolence: and others again of so much ignorance, so much absurdity, so much untruth, charlatanism, and imposture, as t ...[text shortened]... 'false prohets', why don't you embrace the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry instead?
    And why are you assuming (again) that I do not?

Because I do not subscribe to your atheistic opinion set?

Because I am a woman? And therefore, according to people like Rajk, nothing I say can be trusted?

By the way, and just to be clear, I am NOT running Paul down as a "false prophet". I only disagree with his archaic, inhumane, out-of-touch and 'contrary to Jesus' opinions on women.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 19:44
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Pauls doctrine is not true?
    How much all of it.?
    Only the parts you dont like?
    Anyway .. you dont have to like it.
    Nobody cares if you like it or not.
    Because I am a woman and therefore, in your twisted mythology, I cannot be trusted.

The real problem is that far too many, not only in this forum, but on this entire website, agree with you.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 19:48
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Because I am a woman and therefore, in your twisted mythology, I cannot be trusted.

The real problem is that far too many, not only in this forum, but on this entire website, agree with you.
    And the Friday night paranoia kicks in 🙄
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 19:48
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Dont know what you talking about Miss ..
    most of the time I dont read anything you write.
    You are a disgusting woman and you show the most disrespect
    towards people with whom you disagree on doctrinal matters.
    Paul must have come across a few like you in his time
    hence he told them to shut up and go make some kids ...lol 😀
    And your shamelessness comes full circle.

Deny the divinity of Jesus, deny that women have any worth.

I sense a pattern here. And I daresay that Jesus would NOT have approved.

You talk a load of bollocks about 'following Jesus'™. Too bad that you actually do not.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 19:49
    And the Friday night paranoia kicks in 🙄
    Add another to the pile.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 19:50
    Have you ever had homosexual fantasies Romans1009?
    You’re projecting, tiger. Is this the sort of talk you hear at Shetland Primary? Or are you picking it up at the pub? No more PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off for you until you remember your manners.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 19:51

Further proof that you know less than nothing about some things, yet that doesn't stop you flapping your gums about it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree