1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 03:40
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You’re a homosexual...aren’t you?
    I’m not, but your obsession with homosexuality and frequent episodes of psychological projection are causing me to think you are.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 07:10
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I’m not, but your obsession with homosexuality and frequent episodes of psychological projection are causing me to think you are.
    I’m not the only poster who has noted your obsession with other male posters such as FMF and myself, and how you seem to showingly compensate with your leering lasciviousness around Suzianne.
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 08:31
    I’m not the only poster who has noted your obsession with other male posters such as FMF and myself, and how you seem to showingly compensate with your leering lasciviousness around Suzianne.
    That's a really sick homophobic path you've taken this thread down divegeester.

Did you notice how Rajk couldn't keep his filthy mind off it?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 08:53
    Originally posted by @secondson
    That's a really sick homophobic path you've taken this thread down divegeester.

Did you notice how Rajk couldn't keep his filthy mind off it?
    It’s fair commentary on what’s happening, don’t get prickly and prudish over nothing, it just makes you appear prickly and prudish.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 09:09
    It’s fair commentary on what’s happening, don’t get prickly and prudish over nothing, it just makes you appear prickly and prudish.
    How is it fair?

You're insinuating that roman has a homosexual tendency towards posters in this forum.

Rajk couldn't keep his hands off it. You gave ammunition to his arsenal of hatred towards the children of God.

Call it prickly and prudish if you will. I call it as I see it.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 09:111 edit
    How is it fair?

You're insinuating that roman has a homosexual tendency towards posters in this forum.

Rajk couldn't keep his hands off it. You gave ammunition to his arsenal of hatred towards the children of God.

And yet you choose to ignore all of the insulation’s, insults and stalking that Romans1009 does....why is that?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 09:121 edit
    You gave ammunition to his arsenal of hatred towards the children of God.
    Are you claiming that Rajk999 and myself are not “children of god”?
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 11:33
    Are you claiming that Rajk999 and myself are not “children of god”?
    Why do you insist on reading into what I said rather than just taking it at face value?

Are you so insecure? Get off the defensive.
  9. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 11:42
    And yet you choose to ignore all of the insulation’s, insults and stalking that Romans1009 does....why is that?
    I'm not ignoring.

I'm staying on topic and avoiding rabbit trails as much as possible.

Many of the threads here disintegrate within a single post. None ever produce a single consensus. It speaks volumes, and confirms what the Bible says concerning the state of affairs in relation to human institutions.

The world is unraveling.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 12:21
    How is it fair?

Children of God??
    Who?
    Do you know who are the children of God?

Hint : mouth worshipers dont qualify

DOERS OF THE WORD .. these are the children of God.
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 13:11
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Children of God??
    Who?
    Do you know who are the children of God?

Hint : mouth worshipers dont qualify

DOERS OF THE WORD .. these are the children of God.
    Doers of the Word are those that believe God.

For example; those that are doers of the Word believe what God says about Himself in Isaiah 44:13 and Revelation 22:6.

You have failed to believe, but you do a lot of mouth worshipping.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 13:17
    Doers of the Word are those that believe God.

For example; those that are doers of the Word believe what God says about Himself in Isaiah 44:13 and Revelation 22:6.

You have failed to believe, but you do a lot of mouth worshipping.
    You need to get yourself a good English Dictionary.

Anyway the bible never says .. Doers of the Word are those that believe God.

Thats just more fabricated church mumbo jumbo.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 14:29
    Why do you insist on reading into what I said rather than just taking it at face value?

Are you so insecure? Get off the defensive.
    Then just answer the question.

It’s not about “security”...do you really think that posters like Rajk999 and myself are in some way dependent on your opinion for our sense of spiritual security? 🙄
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 14:32
    I'm not ignoring.
    No, that’s not what is happening. What is happening is you are choosing to highlight what you see as poor behaviour by me and ignoring similar or worse repeated behaviour by another poster...and why, becuase you have aligned yourself with them and a couple of others as being:

Originally posted by ScondSon
    “(I am) More like the faithful remnant of Bible believing sons and daughters of God living in a wasteland full of people trying to wipe any mention of God from the culture.”

It interesting to obseve this type of partisan unprincipled behaviour by you SecondSon.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 15:22
    Originally posted by @sonship
    This particular passage contains nearly my entire argument against Paul. Clearly, Paul does not understand modern women. I find the simple statement that women can only be saved by childbirth disturbing in the extreme. As if we are only vessels, without worth of our own.

Do you think that Paul had as a major tenet of the Gospel that wome ...[text shortened]...
    [/quote]

Did you get a hint that the faith of these two women meant less to the apostle?[/b]
    There is a lot in this post.

Let me digest it and think on it before responding.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree