I think you’re an utter twat.
    An insult to twats all over the world.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 20:28
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Thanks... I added “utter” in on reflection of the scale of twatness which you demonstrate.

Another poster said to me recently, it is hard to really dislike you because your childlike mentality brings a certain ASBO-but-you-like-me quality to some of your posting. Personally I think he’s wrong as I find you quite a repellent individual.
    We both know you’re crazy in love with me, tiger. I know you want to put on a big show that you’re not, but your sexual references whenever you post to me and your crying jags as you contemplate the geographic distance between us give you away every time.

No idea what ASBO means, tiger. Is that some new lingo going around Shetland Primary? You know to tell me if you hear any bad words. I don’t want my tiger’s mind corrupted by naughty talk.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 20:31
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    An insult to twats all over the world.
    Is that how you follow the commandments of Christ, amigo? Are you aware of this proverb?

“He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, is like one that taketh a dog by the ears.”

(Proverbs 26:17)
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 21:05
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Is that how you follow the commandments of Christ, amigo? Are you aware of this proverb?

“He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, is like one that taketh a dog by the ears.”

(Proverbs 26:17)
    Well now you are insulting dogs all over the world.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 23:451 edit
    Are you seriously giving those two fools a thread all of their own so that they can continue to flirt on this forum which is supposed to be for Spirituality matters?
    I'm going to say this once and hopefully I won't have to say it again. You don't know me, so I am frankly appalled by your judgement and your pre-suppositions, but then again, your preaching about Paul makes me think you might have some of his antiquated opinions about women, so I doubt I'm able to change your medieval attitude.

That being said, please -- kindly, gently -- take the stick out of your ass. If you haven't noticed, and I doubt you ever have, it does take two to tango.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 01:12
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I'm going to say this once and hopefully I won't have to say it again. You don't know me, so I am frankly appalled by your judgement and your pre-suppositions, but then again, your preaching about Paul makes me think you might have some of his antiquated opinions about women, so I doubt I'm able to change your medieval attitude.

That being said, please ...[text shortened]... out of your ass. If you haven't noticed, and I doubt you ever have, it does take two to tango.
    Lol .. here is Paul again. Dont cherry pick .. take all of what Paul preached.

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety. (1 Timothy 2:11-15 KJV)

So keep quiet,
    Learn in silence
    You will be saved if you have kids.
    Provided you behave yourself.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 02:59

[i]Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithst ...[text shortened]... eep quiet,
    Learn in silence
    What did Jesus say about judging others, amigo? What did God say about bearing false witness?
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 04:58
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    So how does it feel to be stalked by a disesteemed sweaty juvenile?
    don't be so harsh on yourself
  9. S. Korea
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 07:13
    This is the opposite of a thread that should be in the Spirituality forum.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 09:582 edits

[i]Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithst ...[text shortened]... eep quiet,
    Learn in silence
    This particular passage contains nearly my entire argument against Paul. Clearly, Paul does not understand modern women. I find the simple statement that women can only be saved by childbirth disturbing in the extreme. As if we are only vessels, without worth of our own.

Not only that, but Paul blames women for the original sin. Even though original sin is passed on by the man. Even though you both also claim that "the head of the household is the man", meaning the man has responsibility of everything that happens in the household. And yet, Adam's fall is blamed on the woman. Which is it, Paul? This must be a throwback to Paul's former life, because he certainly did not get this misogyny from Jesus. So Paul himself is not "following Jesus" with this ridiculous and de-evolved doctrine.

Frankly, it doesn't surprise me that you advocate this evil. This is perhaps the worst doctrine you've ever admitted to. It throws nearly everything else you say into disrepute, because this is a disgusting doctrine. This is not a doctrine espoused by the Lord I follow. You should be ashamed of yourself for even considering this disgusting doctrine to be true.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 10:19

Learn in silence
    And one more thing. If you had actually shown some respect for another poster in this forum (even though she's a lowly woman), you'd have seen that this is NOT the first time I've spoken out directly to you on this very topic.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/jesus-said-beware-of-false-prophets.176475/page-12#post_3868017

Thread 176475 Page 12
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 10:302 edits
    And one more thing. If you had actually shown some respect for another poster in this forum (even though she's a lowly woman), you'd have seen that this is NOT the first time I've spoken out directly to you on this very topic.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/jesus-said-beware-of-false-prophets.176475/page-12#post_3868017

Thread 176475 Page 12
    And you should have "a serious problem with a lot of what 'Paul said'".

"Among the sayings and discourses imputed to him by his biographers, I find many passages of fine imagination, correct morality, and of the most lovely benevolence: and others again of so much ignorance, so much absurdity, so much untruth, charlatanism, and imposture, as to pronounce it impossible that such contradictions should have proceeded from the same being. I separate therefore the gold from the dross; restore to him the former, and leave the latter to the stupidity of some, and roguery of others of his disciples. Of this band of dupes and impostors, Paul was the great Coryphaeus, and first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus. These palpable interpolations and falsifications of his doctrines led me to try to sift them apart." - Thomas Jefferson to William Short, Monticello, 13 April 1820[1]

Pasted from <http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/dupes-and-impostors-quotation>

Given that Paul's word is not trustworthy and what Jesus had to say about 'false prohets', why don't you embrace the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry instead?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 10:46
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    And you should have "a serious problem with a lot of what 'Paul said'".

[quote]"Among the sayings and discourses imputed to him by his biographers, I find many passages of fine imagination, correct morality, and of the most lovely benevolence: and others again of so much ignorance, so much absurdity, so much untruth, charlatanism, and imposture, as t ...[text shortened]... 'false prohets', why don't you embrace the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry instead?
    So says Thomas Jefferson in his lusty female slave mistress exploitations.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 11:11
    This particular passage contains nearly my entire argument against Paul. Clearly, Paul does not understand modern women. I find the simple statement that women can only be saved by childbirth disturbing in the extreme. As if we are only vessels, without worth of our own.

Not only that, but Paul blames women for the original sin. Even though original ...[text shortened]... ow. You should be ashamed of yourself for even considering this disgusting doctrine to be true.
    Pauls doctrine is not true?
    How much all of it.?
    Only the parts you dont like?
    Anyway .. you dont have to like it.
    Nobody cares if you like it or not.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 11:181 edit

Thread 176475 Page 12
    Dont know what you talking about Miss ..
    most of the time I dont read anything you write.
    You are a disgusting woman and you show the most disrespect
    towards people with whom you disagree on doctrinal matters.
    Paul must have come across a few like you in his time
    hence he told them to shut up and go make some kids ...lol 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree