A Few Things That Support a Young Earth

A Few Things That Support a Young Earth

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
19 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
I started shooting the shyte with the guy next door, turned out he also worked on Apollo as a geological technician, he sliced up the moonrocks to give to the scientists to analyze. So I told him what I did, my lab and all, he says, come up to the geology lab, I'll show you around. I didn't have to be asked twice for that!
He leads me up to his domain, and ...[text shortened]... ntamination because they are analyzing a slice that was inside the rock. Amazing day for sure![/b]
What are the chances that someone who worked for NASA would move 40 miles away, and live next door to another NASA guy?

You're in the 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of humans that will ever touch a piece of the moon.

I'm jealous.

Moves
19 Oct 12

Originally posted by vivify
What are the chances that someone who worked for NASA would move 40 miles away, and live next door to another NASA guy?

You're in the 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of humans that will ever touch a piece of the moon.

I'm jealous.
I really wish people wouldn't spam the 0 key like that it hurts my ocd.

even if you include all humans that have ever lived (approx 110 billion)
0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 % of that works
out at about 1E-34 people...

Anyhow...

Given the tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of people who worked on
the Apollo program the odds are really not that high.

C

Moves
19 Oct 12

Originally posted by vivify

I'm jealous.
Not to denigrate what you said per the moon rock piece, but also consider a peanut in the shell, when you open the shell and reveal the peanut, you are the only person in the universe to have ever seen that peanut. Just something to think about...

Moves
19 Oct 12

You are surprised?
Actually yes that stopped me in my tracks.

I sat blinking at that for over a minute.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Oct 12

Originally posted by googlefudge
Actually yes that stopped me in my tracks.

I sat blinking at that for over a minute.
He is a lucking fuddite.....

Moves
19 Oct 12

He is a lucking fuddite.....
Evidently.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Oct 12

Hey at least you had a decent space program.

We put up one satellite before the government pulled all the funding and left us without any
kind of launch capacity.

The Saturn V was a horribly inefficient and expensive way to get into space (although very
hard to do better with the technology back then) but man was it exciting and inspiring.

F ...[text shortened]... excitement of building and
watching a spacecraft go to another world. (serious jealousy here)
To know God is much more exciting and inspiring!

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Moves
20 Oct 12

Originally posted by RJHinds

Now to me, god is extremely boring.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
20 Oct 12

Hey at least you had a decent space program.

We put up one satellite before the government pulled all the funding and left us without any
kind of launch capacity.

The Saturn V was a horribly inefficient and expensive way to get into space (although very
hard to do better with the technology back then) but man was it exciting and inspiring.

F ...[text shortened]... excitement of building and
watching a spacecraft go to another world. (serious jealousy here)
can't rely on governments. the ball has been passed to the private sector and there are some really interesting claims for a manned flight to mars being made by one innovator.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Oct 12

Now to me, god is extremely boring.
You don't know. You don't even believe in God.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Oct 12

Good luck with that, luddite. You are only getting your so-called inspiration from places hidden in your own brain, nothing from the outside world or supernatural crap.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Oct 12

I really wish people wouldn't spam the 0 key like that it hurts my ocd.

even if you include all humans that have ever lived (approx 110 billion)
0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 % of that works
out at about 1E-34 people...

Anyhow...

Given the tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of people who worked on
the Apollo program the odds are really not that high.
Jeez, don't spoil my 15 minutes of fame🙂 I take adulation wherever I can get it🙂

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Oct 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
can't rely on governments. the ball has been passed to the private sector and there are some really interesting claims for a manned flight to mars being made by one innovator.
Maybe enough people in the government are finally coming to their senses and realizing we can not keep flushing the taxpayer's money down the toilet. We have social security and medicare to fund, national transportation infrastructure to maintain, and the defense of the nation as big priorities for tax money. It is time to eliminate the wasteful spending, such as the space program from the budget.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Oct 12
2 edits

Maybe enough people in the government are finally coming to their senses and realizing we can not keep flushing the taxpayer's money down the toilet. We have social security and medicare to fund, national transportation infrastructure to maintain, and the defense of the nation as big priorities for tax money. It is time to eliminate the wasteful spending, such as the space program from the budget.
You ever hear of the concept of high ground? You stop the space program, fortunately you can't, we can thank the powers that be for that, but if it were stopped, you would just give space to the Chinese. I guess you wouldn't care if the chinese just happened to have weapons in space ready to launch against any enemy in ten minutes, or because of finding maybe life on some moon around Saturn or Jupiter that cures cancer, I guess you would stop that too, because you have god on your side.....

I can't even think of words to describe the pathetic brain you own, well, actually, that owns you.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Oct 12

You ever hear of the concept of high ground? You stop the space program, fortunately you can't, we can thank the powers that be for that, but if it were stopped, you would just give space to the Chinese. I guess you wouldn't care if the chinese just happened to have weapons in space ready to launch against any enemy in ten minutes, or because of finding may ...[text shortened]... 't even think of words to describe the pathetic brain you own, well, actually, that owns you.
Let them go broke trying to do it. We have enough weapons already to wipe out all humans on Earth. We just got to maintain them, which takes enough money. Christ will be returning soon and then we can beat our swords into plowshares.