1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 08:16
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The murdering and torture and rape of men women and children is going on as we speak by Muslims.
    Out of the hundreds and hundreds of millions of Muslims around the world, what proportion of them are rapists and murderers in your view? You have talked about NOT terminating the innocent Muslims, so ~ the children aside, as you've said you'd "spare" them in your "eradication" programme ~ how many hundreds of millions of Muslims do you estimate are innocent of the crimes you mention?
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 03:38
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Was I being dishonest about you being hypersensitive? I don't think so. Case in point: I make an observation as to your personality, and you call it an "attack". It seems that any time someone disagrees with your views, you see it as an "attack" , it's really not, you know. 😏
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 04:102 edits
    You were incorrect to say "this forum is full of bigotry", accept that and move on.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 04:43
    Surely you gist........

M was a devout Muslim who fought for Islam in Portugal because he thought Portugal would be communist and ban religion .....(his religion)

He was not fighting a brave fight at all because he wanted to die and be Martyred and finally get those 77 virgins and have sex and more sex and more sex.

Why are you coming to the defense ...[text shortened]... on men women and children slaughtered.

Stop defending that which is not worthy of defending.
    FMF has said that he has a lot of Muslim friends.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 14:432 edits
    Well it looks to me like she did and YOU are the one not moving on. And Dasa must think to be a Muslim is to be a terrorist, perhaps thinking all Imam's will make a call to war at the drop of a hat. Some do of course and that is a problem but there are certainly millions of peaceable Muslims and asssholes like Hinds and Dasa should disappear back into the hole they came from.

Personally I don't like Christianity OR Islam, I think there was no deity involved in the creation of either religion, but instead now just a large cult based on the philosphies of one man in each religion.

It has always been my view a deity would not set up such a system where humans are killing each other in the name of this deity.

And the situation where bigots like Hinds and Dasa and such come about. I have so many objections to both religions, indeed any religion that includes killing based on what they perceive as a directive coming from some idiot deity. Like Hinduism, not the religion of peace they would like to think they are.

FMF, I am dying to hear a story you might find showing heroism in Muslims or Hindu's, you have ANYTHING? You seem to take joy in attacking anything Duchess has to say, so walk the walk too and come up with one of your own or stop berating people for attempting to show the good side of humanity.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 17:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    So doesn't that in fact mean that he was fighting for freedom of religion?

edit: presumably, by the second mention of Portugal, you meant Guinea-Bissau, yes?
    If you know the true history of violent Islam, you will know Muslims don't fight for religious freedoms for all people (but only fight for propagating Islam.)

If you see Islam defending other religions (then its only to get publicity)
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 18:281 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well it looks to me like she did and YOU are the one not moving on. And Dasa must think to be a Muslim is to be a terrorist, perhaps thinking all Imam's will make a call to war at the drop of a hat. Some do of course and that is a problem but there are certainly millions of peaceable Muslims and asssholes like Hinds and Dasa should disappear back into the h ...[text shortened]... p with one of your own or stop berating people for attempting to show the good side of humanity.
    You have made some false claims at my expense.

Please answer the following...............

Firstly..............All Muslims accept the Quaran right?

There is over 100 incitefull verses to commit violence towards others in the Quaran.

1. One such verse is ...................
    Quote (We must strike terror in their hearts and slay them where you find them. End Quote.)

2. and another verse ........The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

So sonhouse...............every Muslim accepts and defends their Quaran.

How can a peaceful and honest man who belongs to Islam, accept instructions like that?

You said this..................."And Dasa must think to be a Muslim is to be a terrorist,"

However the reality is to be a Muslim is to accept the teaching of the Quaran, and we know for certain now that the Quaran teaches terrorism.

sonhouse answer the 2 questions please below.

1. I don't claim every Muslim to be a combatant terrorist, but I do claim and its true, that the Quaran teaches terrorism to a degree to every single Muslim, and if a Muslim defends the Quaran then they are defending terrorism in the Quaran......................so is my comment about this correct or not?

1. Why have you claimed I am a bigot?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 18:451 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 19:043 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 19:15
    You have made some false claims at my expense.

Please answer the following...............

Firstly..............All Muslims accept the Quaran right?

There is over 100 incitefull verses to commit violence towards others in the Quaran.

1. One such verse is ...................
    Quote (We must strike terror in their hearts and slay them where you find th ...[text shortened]... ............so is my comment about this correct or not?

1. Why have you claimed I am a bigot?
    And have you looked at the bible? Like Liviticus? It is just as full of religous BS and kill this and kill that as the Quran. A bigot is defined as one who is against an entire people or a religion, you are by definition a religious bigot. You think just being a Muslim means presumably ANY Muslim can be called to take up arms and they are so programmed for war they would do that automatically, all billion of them or however many there are. I can say for certain the majority are not like that and the majority of Imams are not war like either. There are plenty of Christian groups who are killing in the name of their thrice cursed god also, but I don't hear you bitch about them. There are Hindu's killing Christians and Muslims in India, but I don't hear you railing against them either. Your mind is fixed on the evils of Islam. Myself, I think they are ALL equally warlike and dislike all those religions but most folk of all religions are peace loving. What do you think, for instance, if an Islam cleric in Sydney called for the people in there to pick up arms and blow up the Australian government? How long do you think they would live? What would they gain by that kind of violence?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 21:12
    If you know the true history of violent Islam, you will know Muslims don't fight for religious freedoms for all people (but only fight for propagating Islam.)
    But doesn't the story in the OP of this thread demonstrate that your sweeping statement is not true?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 21:281 edit
    The number of people who are like this here is relatively small. You are taking the daft and ugly views of this small number of posters and projecting onto them more significance than they deserve. You do this, I think, to further your own carefully cultivated agenda which is the incessant condescending browbeating of posters with whom you disagree mixed with your constant attempts to make yourself out to be a victim and to make this personal victimhood the topic of so many of your posts. 😉
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 06:241 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And have you looked at the bible? Like Liviticus? It is just as full of religous BS and kill this and kill that as the Quran. A bigot is defined as one who is against an entire people or a religion, you are by definition a religious bigot. You think just being a Muslim means presumably ANY Muslim can be called to take up arms and they are so programmed for ...[text shortened]... overnment? How long do you think they would live? What would they gain by that kind of violence?
    You are like FMF who twists my words and only hears what he want to hear.

Anything that supports the Vedas or supports spirituality and re-incarnation or the authenticy of true religion in the Vedas ..........is by-passed by you.

I shall point out your mistakes with your unfair accusations.

Mistake (1.) You called Islam a religion (but Islam is not a religion,) but instead a violent ideology fabricated by a pedophile meat eating murderer. And being false it must be brought to the attention of all innocent people, less they become mislead and cheated.

Mistake 2. You say I am a bigot because you say I am against an entire people or religion...............but I am against false knowledge who ever peddles it, and Islam certainly teaches falsity with a bit of blood and guts on the side.

Therefore I am not a bigot and against a people or true religion at all ..........but I am fiercely against false knowledge and I have mentioned Christianity and Judaism in this regard as well.

Mistake 3. 11/2 billion Muslims follow and defend terrorism found in their Quaran.
    Muslims worship and support terrorism and violence in the Quaran which makes them complicate even if they are not combatant like the taxi driver Muslim.(why doesn't he leave such a vile violent false religion and find a peaceful one?
    Tell me, would you follow and defend a group of people who teach, Quote from the Quaran: "Strike terror into their hearts and slay them where you find them. end quote" and who are slaughtering men women and children every single day..

Mistake 4. There is a river of blood coming from the Islamic camps right at this very moment, and Islamic atrocities are televised every day to the extent that every 1/2 second on this earth, a Muslim murders or tortures or bashes or rapes or kidnapps or humiliates or pillages somebody in the name of Islam the false religion.
    Now since there is not one person in this forum who knows the difference between true religion and false religion, you must take it from the Vedic authority that Islam is factually a false religion that must be rained in and dealt with harshly.

Mistake 5. There are Islamic leaders in Sydney right at this moment who are inciting the Muslim youths to Jihad ( they are actually gangs of street fighters for Allah) and only a few months ago in a Sydney cafe, 2 young persons in a coffee shop were murdered by a soldier for Allah in a 15 hour siege.
    Also a 6 months ago, a young Muslim teenager in Sydney attacked 2 police officers and injured one of them with a knife.
    In Sydney also there have been arrests of young Muslim thugs for terrorism related activities, and one Sydney man went to Syria with his son aged about 9 and after cutting off the heads of 2 people he had is little boy hold up both heads for Social Media in Australia. (and what would they gain you ask) blood lust publicity for Islam.

Hindus are the most peaceful and non-violent persons on earth even to the extent that they do not eat meat fish and eggs and the worship mother cow.

Hundreds of years ago when Islam was slaughtering everything that moved, the Hindus were rounded up and killed and their temples were ransacked and burnt and the women and children were raped.

The Hindu temples are all remnants of Vedic times and they have been on earth much longer than Islam which is a relatively a newly fabricated false religion.

True religion is eternal but false religion is not.

Islam is still attacking Hindus to this day...............and sometimes the Hindus respond and defend themselves with force.
    Many Indians are atheist and Christian so when there is a news story about Hindus killing Muslim, it is mostly the Christians and atheists fighting as well.

I typed this quickly so I do hope the grammar is OK to understand,
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 06:391 edit
    [b]You are like FMF who twists my words and only hears what he want to hear[./b]
    Here is exactly what you said, and this is verbatim/not "twisted":

"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. [...] The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted. Muslim children however would be sparred because you can teach them truth and how to be civilized. [...] [Women] would be allowed to prove themselves. [...] Genocide is only applicable when the persons are innocent. Islam is not innocent and is not worthy to exist among civilized people. When their behaviour is lower than the animals they must be dealt with."

You have repeatedly stated that you do not retract these words.

There are seven direct questions for you on your own Thread 164394 and you are yet to answer them.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 07:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    Here is exactly what you said, and this is verbatim/not "twisted":

[b]"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. [...] The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..... ...[text shortened]... direct questions for you on your own Thread 164394 and you are yet to answer them.
    We have done this already remember........

I said> Quote: "Genocide is only applicable if the persons are innocent."

I am making distinctions between the innocent and the murderer's and rapists and children slaughtering terrorists etc.

NOTE: I admit that my grammar and punctuation is shocking in that posting, but that is my only fault because it leaves my comments to be interpreted the wrong way.

But now FMF, now that I have cleared everything up, its all good and set right.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree