1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 07:492 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I thought you were a smart person.

The truest interpretation of Islam is a blood letting cult of murderous thieves.

We are discussing Islam because it is happening right now.

The blood is flowing down the streets right now as we speak.

At this very moment there is a Muslim torturing or murdering or raping or setting on fire or humiliating a person .................in the name of Allah.

Whilst Christianity a century ago was responsible for many horrific atrocities in the name of superstition and ignorance, it is not happening this week.

Today and this week............Islam is all over the news for the slaughter of men women and children and babies and pregnant women in the name of Islam.

Get the idea now.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 08:08
    Originally posted by Dasa
    But now FMF, now that I have cleared everything up, its all good and set right.
    No you haven't cleared everything up because your attempts to do so have raised more questions than they have answered. You have repeatedly stated that you do not retract the original call for genocide. As I said, there are seven direct questions for you on Thread 164394 and you should answer each one honestly and clearly and by retracting the very clear and unequivocal things you said if and when necessary. [/b]
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 08:33
    Genocide is only applicable if the persons are innocent. I am making distinctions between the innocent and the murderer's and rapists and children slaughtering terrorists etc.
    I do want to see and by force if necessary, that all Islamic places of meeting and all bookshops and all advertising and all we-sites be dismantled and eradicated from this earth.

How many innocent Muslims [i.e. not murderers and rapists] would you be willing to slaughter in the course of closing down - by force - all the mosques around the world?
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 05:26
    Originally posted by FMF
    [b]I do want to see and by force if necessary, that all Islamic places of meeting and all bookshops and all advertising and all we-sites be dismantled and eradicated from this earth.

How many innocent Muslims [i.e. not murderers and rapists] would you be willing to slaughter in the course of closing down - by force - all the mosques around the world?[/b]
    The Government is doing it ................(not me) silly billy.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 05:30
    The Government is doing it ................(not me) silly billy.
    Yes I get that you want others to do the killing but nevertheless you continue to evade the point blank question: how many innocent Muslims would you be willing to see slaughtered in the course of tearing down all the mosques around the world?
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 07:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes I get that you want others to do the killing but nevertheless you continue to evade the point blank question: how many innocent Muslims would you be willing to see slaughtered in the course of tearing down all the mosques around the world?
    You silly little man...............who supports terrorism.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 07:29
    You silly little man...............who supports terrorism.
    Hey, don't call me silly.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 10:25
    Oh dear.

Where did I claim this?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 19:54

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 19:571 edit
    But you claimed I said "this forum is FULL of bigotry towards Chrisitans. Now, when pressed, you acknowledge that I didn't say that. You should just accept that you were wrong to claim that this forum is full of Muslim bigotry. Accept it and move on.

Edit: here is what you said:

Actually, Divegeester has apparently claimed that this forum is full of bigotry *against Christians*. His claim (which I, like most atheists here, would dispute) seems motivated by his prejudices...
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 20:282 edits

12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 20:35
    I see. This is fun. And now here comes your infamous "quotation marks" get out.

When you said that I claimed that this forum was full of Christian bigotry, were you being accurate or inaccurate?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 02:391 edit

14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 02:50
    Oh look, Duchess64 is calling someone a "troll".
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 06:482 edits
    It's no use changing the subject and calling on the likes of suzianne, sonhouse and Robbie carrobie, they are not going to erase your error.

Tell me Princess, when you wrote that divegeester said that this forum was full of Christian bigotry, were you accurate or inaccurate?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree