09 Jun '15 08:04

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 08:10
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The nub of the matter is very simple : when you wrote that divegeester said that this forum was full of Christian bigotry, were you accurate or inaccurate?

Your inability to answer reveals everything any bored reader needs to know about you and this tiny little issue.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 08:281 edit
    I already know you regard me with absolute disdain as you have told me several times before. You seem to think I should be upset by this.

I have also noticed that you often decend into this almost autisticly repetitive low-geared harangument when you are disagreed with or caught out in the slightest error. I'm not sure if it is amusing in a child-like way, or slightly creepy.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 08:471 edit
    I don't think I've read such a precise and accurate summation for some time. Tedious, transparent and plastic is how I prefer to describe their posts and simply not worth dignifying with a response.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 09:06
    Oh look, Duchess64 is calling some people "trolls".
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 09:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I don't think I've read such a precise and accurate summation for some time. Tedious, transparent and plastic is how I prefer to describe their posts and simply not worth dignifying with a response.
    I'm always struck by how you defending another poster here, somehow devalues their forum equity.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 09:17
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Tedious, transparent and plastic is how I prefer to describe their posts and simply not worth dignifying with a response.
    And yet in the last 7 years you have responded to me thousands and thousands of times across hundreds of threads.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 09:222 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Oh look, Duchess64 is calling some people "trolls".
    Do you think Duchess64's call to the likes of Suzianne, sonhouse and Robbie carrobie in particular is less of a genuine appeal for support and more of a rather blattant attempt to use these other posters' known antagonism towards myself, as further fuel for his little troll fire under his little troll bridge?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 09:24
    This sounds a lot like a Dasa post.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 09:281 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Do you think Duchess64's call to the likes of Suzianne, sonhouse and Robbie carrobie in particular is less of a genuine appeal for support and more of a rather blattant attempt to use these other posters known atangosim towards myself as further fuel for his little troll fire under his little troll bridge?
    Maybe Suzianne and robbie carrobie someday will be saying things like: 'While Dasa and Duchess64 seem to agree on almost nothing else, I believe they would heartily agree that [insert the name of someone held in disdain here] a persistent extremely dishonest troll'. 😉
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 10:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    Maybe Suzianne and robbie carrobie someday will be saying things like: 'While Dasa and Duchess64 seem to agree on almost nothing else, I believe they would heartily agree that [insert the name of someone held in disdain here] a persistent extremely dishonest troll'. 😉
    All this strife is what leads to religious war. Just showing more evidence a god was not required to boot up these religions that demand killing of people of other religions.

Something a real god would never do, its moral values would be above that of mankind and thus would never set up such a system.

If a god needed sycophants, it could just as easily speak to every individual on the planet at the same time, 'here is how it is..." in all of their individual languages. It would also not need to test humans for loyalty since it would know well in advance the outcome of such loyalty tests, obviating the need for such tests in the first place, like Ab with knife in hand ready to kill his son because his god said too. Bullshyte, a god would have known very well there was no need of a test.

So it just goes to say no deity was needed or wanted in the creation of religions around the world.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 10:44
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    All this strife is what leads to religious war. Just showing more evidence a god was not required to boot up these religions that demand killing of people of other religions.
    This "strife" was caused by a few people disagreeing with Duchess64 ~ something he cannot handle at all - checkout the bizarre escalation of abuse he was dishing out on this thread ~ but it won't lead to "religious war" - it will lead to nothing.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 15:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    This "strife" was caused by a few people disagreeing with Duchess64 ~ something he cannot handle at all - checkout the bizarre escalation of abuse he was dishing out on this thread ~ but it won't lead to "religious war" - it will lead to nothing.
    It might lead to him looking at me with even more disdain.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 20:142 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 20:185 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    A moving story. I'm always struck with a sense of awe at the ability of one human being to sacrifice thier life for another, especially when the other may not have been deserving of it. Heroism indeed, although not necessarily righteousness.
    Sacrificing ones own life to save another is the ultimate sacrifice and example of showing love towards others, a true Christ like example.

I often wonder if I could or would do the same, or if others who try to follow Christ would also do the same. Unfortunately, Christians often do not follow the example of the man whom they purport to follow.

I'm just glad most Muslims seem to have the same problem of following their example Mo as Christians do trying to follow Jesus. For example, most Muslims don't convert with the sword, hold women sex slaves, marry children, and personally murder hundreds of infidels.

Keep up the good work peace loving Muslims!! 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree