1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 09:44
    My question is to RJHinds.

You claim you are a Christian, can you answer this before God:

During your time at RHP have you ever been assisted in your chess games buy either a chess engine/computer or any other illegal mechanism?
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 11:09
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You claim you are a Christian, can you answer this before God:
    If he would lie to you, then he would lie to you that he would lie before God, so why do you pose the question in this way?
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 14:44
    About @RJHinds

"I am a former USCF member with highest over-the-board rating of 1817. I have not played in a long time and joined this site in order get rid of the rust in hopes that I might learn to play good chess. I am also U. S. Army retired.
    UPDATE: My rating after 5 months of play is 1825 at RHP. I have posted on the Spirituality Forum. I don't believe the theory of evolution.
    UPDATE FEB 2012: I joined a chess club again after 30 years to play OTB chess. They have the room for only 2 hours, so they play 15 minute quick and 45 minute regular games. Both are quicker than I was used to playing. I'm not doing too well. I joined another chess club that plays 90 minute games but it takes me nearly 1 1/2 hours to get there.
    UPDATE AUG 20, 2012: After returning to OTB chess from a 30 year break my regular rating is now 1547 from 38 games. However I did defeat a 1900+ player on my way down playing the longer time controls of G/90, d/5."
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 18:37
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    If he would lie to you, then he would lie to you that he would lie before God, so why do you pose the question in this way?
    Your logic is faultless, but nevertheless I'd like to see him post it. Let's see if he will.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 18:37
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    About @RJHinds

"I am a former USCF member with highest over-the-board rating of 1817. I have not played in a long time and joined this site in order get rid of the rust in hopes that I might learn to play good chess. I am also U. S. Army retired.
    UPDATE: My rating after 5 months of play is 1825 at RHP. I have posted on the Spirituality Forum. I don ...[text shortened]... wever I did defeat a 1900+ player on my way down playing the longer time controls of G/90, d/5."
    Thanks; I think we all know how to read a profile though.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 20:57
    Your logic is faultless, but nevertheless I'd like to see him post it. Let's see if he will.
    I have already posted my answer several times. If you really want the answer check back on this forum as well as the Chess Forum. But this type of ad hominem attack doesn't really discredit the truth of the existence of God and His creation no matter how many lies and how dishonest I might have been in the past, because the truth of creation does not stand or fall on my testimony.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 21:00
    Thanks; I think we all know how to read a profile though.
    By the way I have not been able to play OTB Chess for over a year.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 21:381 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I have already posted my answer several times.
    Really?

As it's a yes or no answer I'm sure you can either post a link to where you responded, or state unequivocally here and now what your response to the question is.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 21:40
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    By the way I have not been able to play OTB Chess for over a year.
    That's irrelevant. You make big so called "Christian" claims on this website and I'm calling you on them; in God's sight, in front of your chess and forum peers here, what is your response?
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 22:36
    That's irrelevant. You make big so called "Christian" claims on this website and I'm calling you on them; in God's sight, in front of your chess and forum peers here, what is your response?
    Spirituality
    "Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after." -Russ As well as off topic personal attacks on those whose beliefs, knowledge and skills contrast with my own and trigger my displeasure. Leave it in God's hands.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 22:561 edit
    [b]Spirituality
    "Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after." -Russ As well as off topic personal attacks on those whose beliefs, knowledge and skills contrast with my own and trigger my displeasure. Leave it in God's hands.[/b]
    No.

Edit: I do politely suggest that if, as you so consistently exclaim, you find this forum and it's members to be so contrary to your personal value system, that you take another one of your over publicised attention seeking sabbaticals.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 00:06
    Christian basher.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 01:14
    No.

Edit: I do politely suggest that if, as you so consistently exclaim, you find this forum and it's members to be so contrary to your personal value system, that you take another one of your over publicised attention seeking sabbaticals.
    Principle worth noting is that nobody succeeds in building their happiness on the unhappiness of others. Why not discuss relevant spirituality topics and issues rather than the real or imagined shortcomings of other Red Hot Pawn Members?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 01:15
    Principle worth noting is that nobody succeeds in building their happiness on the unhappiness of others. Why not discuss relevant spirituality topics and issues rather than the real or imagined shortcomings of other Red Hot Pawn Members?
    This is a bit rich coming from you, of all people.
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 01:26
    Originally posted by FMF
    This is a bit rich coming from you, of all people.
    "Red Hot Pawn Terms of Service:

6. MEMBER CONDUCT

You agree to not use the Service to:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable..."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree