1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 01:29
    Originally posted by josephw
    Christian basher.
    Joe, sooner or later site forum moderation admin will intervene to curb inappropriate behavior which lessens participation.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 01:32
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Red Hot Pawn Terms of Service:

6. MEMBER CONDUCT

You agree to not use the Service to:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable..."
    You have started countless threads over the last 12 months in which your sole objective was to smear posters who disagree with you on spirituality topics as "trolls" whilst lobbing all manner of scornful "personal attack" vocabulary at them.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 01:55
    Spirituality
    "Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after." -Russ As well as off topic personal attacks on those whose beliefs, knowledge and skills contrast with my own and trigger my displeasure.

Leave it in God's hands.
    Here you're telling divegeester to just "Leave it in God's hands" and then a mere three posts later, same thread, you're telling josephw to just leave it to "site forum moderation admin".
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 02:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    Here you're telling divegeester to just "Leave it in God's hands" and then a mere three posts later, same thread, you're telling josephw to just leave it to "site forum moderation admin".
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    By the way I have not been able to play OTB Chess for over a year.

Originally posted by divegeester
    Really?

As it's a yes or no answer I'm sure you can either post a link to where you responded, or state unequivocally here and now what your response to the question is.

Spirituality
    "Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after." -Russ As well as off topic personal attacks on those whose beliefs, knowledge and skills contrast with my own and trigger my displeasure. Leave it in God's hands.

Christian basher.

Joe, sooner or later site forum moderation admin will intervene to curb inappropriate behavior which lessens participation.

Note: Yes. Leave speculative criticism of RJHinds, another Christian, in God's hands and encouragement to josephw not to become discouraged if and when off topic threads and posts on this spirituality forum devolve into petty personal attack.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 02:301 edit
    [b]Note: Yes. Leave speculative criticism of RJHinds, another Christian, in God's hands and encouragement to josephw not to become discouraged if and when off topic threads and posts on this spirituality forum devolve into petty personal attack.[/b]
    As for "petty personal attacks", that is all your numerous threads about "trolls" and about the supposed "petty personal attacks" of others [not including your own, of course, perish the thought!] have ever amounted to. And on a related note, have you yourself ever been banned for periods of time by the web site for your behaviour on the forums or in your use of PMs to harass fellow posters? 😉
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 03:12
    "Red Hot Pawn Terms of Service:

6. MEMBER CONDUCT

You agree to not use the Service to:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable..."
    I don't think the atheists read that part! 🙂
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 03:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    As for "petty personal attacks", that is all your numerous threads about "trolls" and about the supposed "petty personal attacks" of others [not including your own, of course, perish the thought!] have ever amounted to. And on a related note, have you yourself ever been banned for periods of time by the web site for your behaviour on the forums or in your use of PMs to harass fellow posters? 😉
    Why is it atheists are always finding ways to make "petty personal attacks" in this forum?

I don't really care. Not my problem.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 03:35
    Why is it atheists are always finding ways to make "petty personal attacks" in this forum?

Isn't this post of yours merely a petty way of taking a swing at the people on this forum who do not believe in your God figure?
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 04:47

On closer examination, "atheists" really don't have a monopoly on this behavior: emotionally immature agnostics, theists,
    Christians, et al grind these gears to generate fireworks out of disappointment with the dim bulb emptiness of their lives.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 05:03
    On closer examination, "atheists" really don't have a monopoly on this behavior: emotionally immature agnostics, theists,
    Christians, et al grind these gears to generate fireworks out of disappointment with the dim bulb emptiness of their lives.
    You yourself have been called out for "trolling" this community on numerous occasions. Do you apply this "dim bulb emptiness of life" explanation to your own behaviour or is it only for the people you don't like or who get you bent out of shape by disagreeing with you? 😉
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 06:14
    When it comes to name calling, the very worst I have seen so far is Christians calling other Christians names. I think it was divegeester who recently listed some of the things he has been called on this forum and all of them were worse than anything I have received or given out.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 06:42

Why are vou asking the question then? 😲
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 06:43
    Is that a petty personal attack on atheists?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 07:251 edit
    Christian basher.
    Do you agree with other posters in this forum such as Grampy Bobby and sonship, that non Christians will be cast into a lake of fire and burnt for eternity?

Edit: when you eventually summon up the courage to admit what you believe, I'll stop asking you.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 07:28
    Principle worth noting is that nobody succeeds in building their happiness on the unhappiness of others. Why not discuss relevant spirituality topics and issues rather than the real or imagined shortcomings of other Red Hot Pawn Members?
    You spend a significant amount on effort here bleating on about other people's attitudes your whole insidious thread "weapons of negative volition" is a passive aggressive lash out at those you don't like.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree