1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 07:31
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Joe, sooner or later site forum moderation admin will intervene to curb inappropriate behavior which lessens participation.
    Do you honestly think that the site administration care more about me calling out RJHinds for bringing Christianity into disrepute than they do about him spamming up the other forums and cheating at chess?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 07:321 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Here you're telling divegeester to just "Leave it in God's hands" and then a mere three posts later, same thread, you're telling josephw to just leave it to "site forum moderation admin".
    The hypocrisy is choking.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 07:421 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I have already posted my answer several times. If you really want the answer check back on this forum as well as the Chess Forum. But this type of ad hominem attack doesn't really discredit the truth of the existence of God and His creation no matter how many lies and how dishonest I might have been in the past, because the truth of creation does not stand or fall on my testimony.
    Bump for RJHinds.

You have been accused of cheating here for several years by many of the chess experts, while at the same time you express your extreme views about Christianity in a forceful but largely unedifying way.

I'm not asking you to prove anything here, just as a matter of honesty to state unequivocally here and now before Christ whether of not you have used illegal mechanisms of any sort during you time at RHP?

It's a yes or no, but with your hand on the holy bible.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 08:101 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    But this type of ad hominem attack doesn't really discredit the truth of the existence of God and His creation no matter how many lies and how dishonest I might have been in the past, because the truth of creation does not stand or fall on my testimony.
    This is where we disagree, and where I disagree with many of the Christians here about their horrible beliefs about God.

I think you do discredit the Gospel with your "lies and dishonesty" (as you call it here) and hiding behind a flippant statement that God can defend himself does not excuse you.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 10:16
    Originally posted by josephw
    Christian basher.
    Who?
    Your reply was to nobody in particular
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 10:29
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Who?
    He was obviously talking to divegeester. Don't you follow this forum at all, or not remember what you've read previously? He's taken dive to task for bashing Christians before.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 10:35
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    He was obviously talking to divegeester. Don't you follow this forum at all, or not remember what you've read previously? He's taken dive to task for bashing Christians before.
    Josephw seems to be of the opinion that because someone says they are a Christian, then they are somehow immune from criticism by other Christians.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 10:371 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Who?
    You may have noticed that josephw is not the most coherent of posters. Combined with his galvestonesque avoidance tactics it make him rather difficult to pin down about anything really. Who knows what he believes.
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 12:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    Isn't this post of yours merely a petty way of taking a swing at the people on this forum who do not believe in your God figure?
    No.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 12:57
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    On closer examination, "atheists" really don't have a monopoly on this behavior: emotionally immature agnostics, theists,
    Christians, et al grind these gears to generate fireworks out of disappointment with the dim bulb emptiness of their lives.
    What you say is true, but it's a matter of degree.

A degree of honesty. There are those who genuinely hate any faith based belief and vent their disdain in ways that are exstremely offensive. Their's is an emotional based form of expression, which hinders objective discourse.

But the worst are they that call themselves a brother and go out of their way to make a public spectical of other Christians. As the apostle Paul says; "Whose mouths must be stopped,.." Titus 1:11a

Everyone is culpable, I agree, but some of the things said by certain posters is embarrassing and does nothing to facilitate healthy respectful debate.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 13:03
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Do you agree with other posters in this forum such as Grampy Bobby and sonship, that non Christians will be cast into a lake of fire and burnt for eternity?

Edit: when you eventually summon up the courage to admit what you believe, I'll stop asking you.
    "Edit: when you eventually summon up the courage to admit what you believe, I'll stop asking you."

How many times do I have to point to where I posted an answer to you before you summon the courage to read it?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 13:08
    But the worst are they that call themselves a brother and go out of their way to make a public spectical of other Christians. As the apostle Paul says; "Whose mouths must be stopped,.." Titus 1:11a Everyone is culpable, I agree, but some of the things said by certain posters is embarrassing and does nothing to facilitate healthy respectful debate.
    Are you not now, yourself, here, trying to make a public spectacle of divegeester, one of your fellow Christians, with this public admonishment and by taking it upon yourself to describe him as being among "the worst"?
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 13:09
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You may have noticed that josephw is not the most coherent of posters. Combined with his galvestonesque avoidance tactics it make him rather difficult to pin down about anything really. Who knows what he believes.
    Just keep posting the lies and ad hominem attacks geester.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 13:13
    How many times do I have to point to where I posted an answer to you before you summon the courage to read it?
    Where is your unequivocal statement of your beliefs regarding the 'eternal torture in burning flames for unbelievers' as propagated by the likes of sonship and Grampy Bobby? If you have stated what you make of the theology they promote, why not just point out where you did?
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Nov '14 13:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    Are you not now, yourself, here, trying to make a public spectacle of divegeester, one of your fellow Christians, with this public admonishment and by taking it upon yourself to describe him as being among "the worst"?
    This is a public forum.

I'm merely commenting on the obvious. Geester dishes it out. He should be able to take the criticism. What I said is true and honest.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree