1. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Feb '12 08:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    You are entitled to believe whatever you want.
    Relevance?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Feb '12 08:57
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    None as far as I can tell. Whats the point?
    None. My point exactly.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Feb '12 09:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    None. My point exactly.
    So you admit wanting to derail the discussion? Why not simply stop wasting my time and admit that you are pretending to be a fundamentalist? My opinion of you is dropping as the thread progresses.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Feb '12 09:591 edit
    My opinion of you is dropping as the thread progresses.
    Is it that you think divegeester's wife is an Ethiopian? Is that what it is?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Feb '12 10:01
    Why not simply stop wasting my time and admit that you are pretending to be a fundamentalist?
    Why not just tell us where moral responsibility starts and ends, as far as you are concerned, regarding a life-saving blood transfusion?
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Feb '12 10:461 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Is it that you think divegeester's wife is an Ethiopian? Is that what it is?
    No, its your behaviour. Seriously, you seem to have gone off the rails. Been talking to dasa for too long methinks.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Feb '12 10:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why not just tell us where moral responsibility starts and ends, as far as you are concerned, regarding a life-saving blood transfusion?
    I would have loved to, but you don't seem interested in listening.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Feb '12 10:561 edit
    I would have loved to, but you don't seem interested in listening.
    It seems as if you are the only contributor to this thread who refuses to take a position on the thread's "dilemma". Just state what you believe. You've had plenty of opportunity. We're on page 20 of this thread. Don't try to blame me for your inability or unwillingness to explain your own opinion. 🙂
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Feb '12 12:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    It seems as if you are the only contributor to this thread who refuses to take a position on the thread's "dilemma". Just state what you believe. You've had plenty of opportunity. We're on page 20 of this thread. Don't try to blame me for your inability or unwillingness to explain your own opinion. 🙂
    My position is complicated. I cannot explain it unless you are willing to listen. As long as you continue to deliberately and consistently act the fool, I see no reason to continue with the explanation. Yes, you are directly to blame. I ask whether you understand something and you respond with the stupidest questions and responses.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Feb '12 12:56
    My position is complicated. I cannot explain it unless you are willing to listen. As long as you continue to deliberately and consistently act the fool, I see no reason to continue with the explanation. Yes, you are directly to blame. I ask whether you understand something and you respond with the stupidest questions and responses.
    Look, if you don't want to express an opinion on the thread topic, then don't.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Feb '12 14:311 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Look, if you don't want to express an opinion on the thread topic, then don't.
    I have said multiple times that I do, and am, but you are not interested in it, you are only interested in obstructionism. You have a serious load of guilt about something.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Feb '12 14:44
    I have said multiple times that I do, and am, but you are not interested in it, you are only interested in obstructionism. You have a serious load of guilt about something.
    Are you going to express an opinion on the thread topic or not?
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Feb '12 18:02
    Originally posted by FMF
    Are you going to express an opinion on the thread topic or not?
    Not any more, no.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree