1. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    24 May '18 18:39
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    To clarify your position, when ToO says to Secondson, "Once again it's obvious you aren't all that bright and never have been," his remarks are an unfavorable assessment rather than ad hominem? (Because you believe them to be true?! )
    I don't have a position. Do you?
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 May '18 18:43
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    I don't have a position. Do you?
    Currently, I'm vertical. (Waiting for the kettle to boil).
  3. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    24 May '18 18:45
    Currently, I'm vertical. (Waiting for the kettle to boil).
    So you're resting at a smelting plant?
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 May '18 18:50
    So you're resting at a smelting plant?
    The Ghost is omnipresent. I'm there, here, and in your fridge.
  5. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    24 May '18 18:54
    The Ghost is omnipresent. I'm there, here, and in your fridge.
    Are you the Ghost of General Duke?
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 May '18 18:58
    Are you the Ghost of General Duke?
    General Duke sir was an American Thoroughbred racehorse who won the second running of the Belmont Stakes in 1868.

😠
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    24 May '18 18:581 edit
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Even here GoaD once again shows his underhandedness in pretending that he wasn't called out on his utter and blatant hypocrisy.

It's part and parcel of his trolling MO.

GoaD started as a troll. He continues as a troll. See the following thread for an example of his early efforts.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/john-858.164426 ...[text shortened]... 85

This is nothing new from GoaD. He has been underhanded and deceitful from the beginning.
    Your need to constantly have the last word is so strong that you spam. It's pathetic! We all heard you the first time.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 May '18 19:15
    Let's take a look at your 'hypocrisy' allegation in regards to your own conduct in this forum. In one thread you post:

"None of your posts have addressed John 15:9-10. Instead your posts have been a string of various forms of ad hominem attack."

And then, directed at the very same person, you post the following hypocritical ad hominem attack ...[text shortened]... ame vein."

Perhaps ad hominem attacks only count as such when you are on the receiving end?
    GoaD's first post on this thread was of a trolling nature: "To stir the pot" - which is typical for him. As has every other post of his up to and including this one.

With this post GoaD either doesn't understand what actually does or does not constitute an ad hominem attack or he is underhandedly pretending not to understand the difference. Either way, it is once again of a trolling nature.

GoaD started as a troll. He continues as a troll. See the following thread for an example of his early efforts.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/john-858.164426

The following thread is another early example of GoaD's trolling. Note how his posts were in an effort to "stir the pot".

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/salvation.165585

This is nothing new from GoaD. He has been underhanded and deceitful from the beginning..
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 May '18 19:21
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    Your need to constantly have the last word is so strong that you spam. It's pathetic! We all heard you the first time.
    17 minutes later, he does so again.
  10. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    24 May '18 19:25
    General Duke sir was an American Thoroughbred racehorse who won the second running of the Belmont Stakes in 1868.

😠
    No sir. General Duke of the Terran Dominion, was known to be a great war strategist who led a squadron of forces under the ultimate leadership of the great Arcturus Mengsk.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 May '18 20:00
    No sir. General Duke of the Terran Dominion, was known to be a great war strategist who led a squadron of forces under the ultimate leadership of the great Arcturus Mengsk.
    In that case, yes sir, I'm him.
  12. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    24 May '18 20:02
    In that case, yes sir, I'm him.
    Mengsk was a total badass. My kinda guy.
  13. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    24 May '18 20:031 edit
    Doesn't look like a legitimate sign to me. So he's on a mailing list and received a seemingly random message from Scripture - then turned around and applied that to what he was working on and went full steam ahead on convicting a likely innocent man?
    sounds like joan of arc finding a sword on the ground and taking it to mean the lord wanted her to fight....
  14. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    25 May '18 00:23
    Why do you always find it necessary to question a person's intelligence? Is that a projection of your own intellectual insecurity?

Recent studies have shown that 'kindness' is an 'intelligent behavior' (kindness being less destructive). It is more strategic and does not favor "crushing one's enemies". Those who are not kind may crush that which i ...[text shortened]... hing kind? Not only is that the Christian thing to do, it is also the 'intelligent' thing to do.
    Ya, ThinkOfOne has been assaulting my intelligence for the last three pages. I think he thinks I care whether or not he's more intelligent than I. He probably is, but that doesn't mean much without humility and kindness.

Thing is though, to be honest, I'm not the nicest guy around either, but only against other not so nice guys. 😉
  15. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    25 May '18 00:27
    Originally posted by @apathist
    What God? Where is it?

I have a magical fairy in my pocket. She won't hurt you though.
    My old man would say, if he was up your ars you'd know.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree