1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 08:29
    Originally posted by @sonship
    What on earth is my "torturer god ideology" ?
    It's the ideology that you have been propagating day in day out ever since I first came to this forum where people who lack belief in the angry vengeful god figure that you worship are supposedly punished for eternity ~ or as you infamously put it: burning non-believers hung out on chains forever as a warning to aliens on other planets - something you have described as perfect morality and ultimate justice. That is your torturer god ideology.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 08:32
    Do you have textural evidence that, let's say these words (Luke 12:4,5), were inserted into the Greek new testament AFTER the gospels had been written by the original authors and fictitiously inserted into the mouth of Jesus ? - Go look up [b]Luke 12:4,5
    I don't care what mythology you cite as evidence for your torturer god ideology.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 11:151 edit
    When it comes to very broad matters like whether or not Jesus is Lord I have certainly been Yes or No.
    OK I hear you...here you go then..here is a matter regarding salvation and the Lord.

In your opinion, based on your beliefs, does my rejection of the trinity doctrine (even though I've accepted and believing in Christ etc) preclude me from being saved?

Yes or No sonship.

I guarantee you will not give a yes or no answer.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 11:49
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You've never made a credible moral argument. You've just used circular logic. Your ideology is one rooted in morally incoherent stupendously demented violence and all you've offered is your assertion that it is "perfect morality".
    And all you have offered is your assertion that it isn't morally coherent?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 12:065 edits
    I don't care what mythology you cite as evidence for your torturer god ideology.
    Nice excusing dodge to conceal your inept and failed New Testament textural document criticism. Move aside then and let the scholars take a shot.

There are some atheist New Testament textural critics who would rise to the challenge - Richard Carrier for instance. He's as atheistic as you and probably wouldn't mind the challenge.

And exactly WHY should i regard your junky internet opinion over and above the life and teaching of Jesus ?

What crap life philosophy have you conveyed in the past six or so years that I should be more impressed with other than your covert narcacistic, attention starved trolling of the threads of Christian posters?

write -
    (What are you going on about?) or

Indonesia!! Indonesia!!
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 12:40
    Nice excusing dodge to conceal your inept and failed New Testament textural document criticism. Move aside then and let the scholars take a shot.

There are some atheist New Testament textural critics who would rise to the challenge - Richard Carrier for instance. He's as atheistic as you and probably wouldn't mind the challenge.

And exactly WH ...[text shortened]... tian posters?

write -
    (What are you going on about?) or

[i]Indonesia!! Indonesia!!
    I'm not a Christian, sonship, and your ideology is that of a torturer god.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 12:42
    And exactly WHY should i regard your junky internet opinion over and above the life and teaching of Jesus ?
    You don't have to.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 12:46
    You don't have to.
    I noticed.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 12:48
    What crap life philosophy have you conveyed in the past six or so years that I should be more impressed with other than your covert narcacistic, attention starved trolling of the threads of Christian posters?
    If you're not impressed, so be it. As for me, if I were impressed by your philosophy centred on a supernatural being torturing human beings for a lack of certain religious beliefs, I would let you know and perhaps commend you on your work.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 12:48
    " Talk about Hell.
    Talk about Hell.
    Talk about Hell.
    Talk about Hell.

How come you like to talk about this beloved torturer god ideology so much ?? "
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 12:50
    " Talk about Hell.
    Talk about Hell.
    Talk about Hell.
    Talk about Hell.

How come you like to talk about this beloved torturer god ideology so much ?? "
    It lies at the very heart of to your ideology.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 12:50
    Now that I said what my OP is not about what is the thread positively about ?

Christ - as God and man mingled as one.

Back to the OP.

Isaiah, some eight hundred years prior had a vision of God and the evangelist explains that that was of Jesus Christ.

Thoughts on that anyone ?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 12:53
    Indonesia!! Indonesia!!
    What about "Indonesia"?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 13:02
    Invite him to join RHP and challenge him to a debate.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 13:08
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Yes or No sonship.

I guarantee you will not give a yes or no answer.
    as expected...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree