Abomination

Abomination

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
03 Nov 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
its a personal attack, if you want to attack, then attack the data!
There is no doubt about the data. He passed on untruths. He admitted doing so.
I merely wonder what he thinks God thinks about him doing so.
Its not a personal attack, its a question about his beliefs.

Cape Town

Moves
03 Nov 13

so you decide to attack him personally rather than the data he produced, why is that any more moral?
You have asked me about something I decided to do, and whether it is moral. Is this a personal attack on me, or are you questioning my data?

rc

Moves
03 Nov 13

Originally posted by twhitehead
its a personal attack, plain and simple.

rc

Moves
03 Nov 13

You have asked me about something I decided to do, and whether it is moral. Is this a personal attack on me, or are you questioning my data?
what data have you produced? and no i have asked you whether your morality is greater than checkbaiters morality, that is to make a comparison, for it appears to me that you have attacked his personality while ignoring the data that it was based upon, something that is hardly moral. I have not termed you a liar, yet, nor a hypocrite, yet, that might constitute a personal attack.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Nov 13

The EVILUTIONISTS pass on untruths as facts all the time and yet you don't complain about that. The reason is probably because you believe those untruths or wish to believe some untruths. That is the way I see it.

The Instructor

Cape Town

Moves
03 Nov 13

what data have you produced? and no i have asked you whether your morality is greater than checkbaiters morality,
You have asked about my morality. I asked him about his morality. Either yours was a personal attack or mine wasn't.

for it appears to me that you have attacked his personality while ignoring the data that it was based upon,
Well then you are simply wrong. I didn't attack his personality. That is without question. He regularly posts claims that he has heard elsewhere that are false. He is aware that they may be false and he does not bother to check them. This is not an attack, it is a simple statement of fact. He admits to it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Nov 13

You have checked all his posts in every thread in this forum?
I was referring to a number of untrue statements he made with regards to science recently in this forum. I pointed one out to him and he acknowledged his mistake and that he did not have the education to actually know the accuracy of the statement in question. He then continued to post more un ...[text shortened]... ople that lie for him then fine, I will leave him alone and let him tell whatever lies he likes.
I was referring to a number of untrue statements he made with regards to science recently in this forum. I pointed one out to him and he acknowledged his mistake and that he did not have the education to actually know the accuracy of the statement in question.

You didn't specify about earlier, the topic was whether shellfish,etc., were healthy. Please be more specific in the future.

Hence my question to him as to what he thinks God thinks about it. If he tells me he thinks God admires people that lie for him then fine, I will leave him alone and let him tell whatever lies he likes.

God loves his kids regardless if they are correct or not. Our God's love is not fickle like human love, he is faithful. Of course he does not want us to lie, but I was unaware as you pointed out.

But as far as shellfish, ask your doctor how healthy it is. Mine told me it was very high in cholesterol. But I'm sure you already know that, along with your unbelieving and reprobate friends here.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Nov 13
2 edits

what data have you produced? and no i have asked you whether your morality is greater than checkbaiters morality, that is to make a comparison, for it appears to me that you have attacked his personality while ignoring the data that it was based upon, something that is hardly moral. I have not termed you a liar, yet, nor a hypocrite, yet, that might constitute a personal attack.
We are arguing with the walking dead, sometimes I wonder who is dumb here, us or them? 😉

"Eph 2:1-2
who were dead in trespasses and sins, 2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience"
NKJV

rc

Moves
03 Nov 13
2 edits

You have asked about my morality. I asked him about his morality. Either yours was a personal attack or mine wasn't.

[b] for it appears to me that you have attacked his personality while ignoring the data that it was based upon,

Well then you are simply wrong. I didn't attack his personality. That is without question. He regularly posts claims th ...[text shortened]... bother to check them. This is not an attack, it is a simple statement of fact. He admits to it.[/b]
you insinuated that he was morally reprehensible before his God for passing on information which he (in your opinion) knew was false, that is a personal attack for it seeks to attack him personally whether you like it or not.

Why dont you do me and yourself a favour in future and simply try to see the good in people, to view them positively and instead of attacking them personally, attack the data. I understand that its easy to get up in personalities, i do it myself, but still, it doesn't make it productive in anyway.

Thats all I have to say, thanks for reading.

rc

Moves
03 Nov 13

Originally posted by checkbaiter
We are arguing with the walking dead, sometimes I wonder who is dumb here, us or them? 😉

"Eph 2:1-2
who were [b] dead
in trespasses and sins, 2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience"
NKJV[/b]
Its easy to get caught up in endless bickering on trivialities, the fact of the matter is, he could of attacked the legitimacy of the data you cited but instead choose to attack you personally, calling into question your honesty and integrity, its a trait of twitheads, he should be called out for it, for it breeds nothing but negativity.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Nov 13

Its easy to get caught up in endless bickering on trivialities, the fact of the matter is, he could of attacked the legitimacy of the data you cited but instead choose to attack you personally, calling into question your honesty and integrity, its a trait of twitheads, he should be called out for it, for it breeds nothing but negativity.
Robbie Carrobie complaining about personal attacks. The irony.

rc

Moves
03 Nov 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Robbie Carrobie complaining about personal attacks. The irony.
dude, please, i am guilty as anyone but still, wheres da love!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Nov 13

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Not only are homosexual men dying at young ages, but the amount of STDs, alcohol and drug abuse can only lead one to believe that the male homosexual lifestyle is anything but "gay". In fact, if we are truly honest with ourselves, it is sad! Be a true friend to a homosexual, help them escape the "gay" lifestyle before it is too late. Take the path less traveled!
You only mention "homosexual men" and the "male homosexual lifestyle" here. What about lesbians?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Nov 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
You only mention "homosexual men" and the "male homosexual lifestyle" here. What about lesbians?
Bump.

Come on. I want to hear the "male opinions".

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Nov 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
Bump.

Come on. I want to hear the "male opinions".
I think it is a waste of womanhood.

The Instructor