1. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 05:52
    1957; Watchtower, May 1, p. 274
    "If we are to walk in the light of truth we must recognize not only Jehovah God as our Father but his organization as our mother. Today, also, God requires and exacts from his children obedience honor and respect. These must be rendered not only to the living God himself, but to his wifely organization as well."

So you have two masters here. Read it carefully. God requires Honor and respect and this also to his wifely organization as well. So you will give the Wifely organization obedience Honor and respect on par with God?? Does sound a bit off don't you think there G75? This is from your Beloved Watchtower.

Manny "The Apostate"
    Soon to be annihilated!!
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 07:02
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Picking and choosing who you want to be ? You happy with that ? Fine.

If you were a thief .... Yes.

What if you are .... a certain ruler .... , Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
    Luk 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, ...Luk 18:20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witn ...[text shortened]... the other. Why not simply do as Christ commanded. Its simple, believe in Him and do good works.
    So have you given all that you possess to the poor so that you may inherit eternal life as well?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 09:281 edit
    Originally posted by menace71
    1957; Watchtower, May 1, p. 274
    "If we are to walk in the light of truth we must recognize not only Jehovah God as our Father but his organization as our mother. Today, also, God requires and exacts from his children obedience honor and respect. These must be rendered not only to the living God himself, but to his wifely organization as well."

So you 5? This is from your Beloved Watchtower.

Manny "The Apostate"
    Soon to be annihilated!!
    tell the forum why you are assuming that Gods ,'wife like' organisation is the Watchtower and bible and tract society of Pennsylvania incorporated? a mere legal entity set up for the distribution and publishing of bible literature. why have you said that when clearly it is not. who put the idea into your head? is it an original idea? did you want to believe it? why did you want to believe it?

Do you not also give equal respect to your father and your mother? No, tell the forum why not? Is your father your master? Is your mother you're master? No then why are you describing God as someones master and his organisation as a master? is this an original thought? if not where did you here it?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 12:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    So have you given all that you possess to the poor so that you may inherit eternal life as well?
    No. Are you nailed to the cross next to Christ?
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 12:32
    It is more the truth that God is building a wife for Christ. She is in the process of being formed.

This Bride is not completed yet.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 12:49
    Originally posted by jaywill
    It is more the truth that God is building a wife for Christ. She is in the process of being formed.

This Bride is not completed yet.
    Is it the WTO or the JWs?

According to them it must be. Only the JWs
    - have the truth, ie the correct interpretation of the Bible
    - do the will of God by going house to house and preaching
    - believe in the true Jesus Christ
    - dont worship idols
    - dont follow any doctrines of pagan origin
    - are the true spiritual teachers
    - are the spiritual Jews and make up the 144,000

All other Christian sects have gone astray, and have no claim to being the bride of Christ.
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 14:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    tell the forum why you are assuming that Gods ,'wife like' organisation is the Watchtower and bible and tract society of Pennsylvania incorporated? a mere legal entity set up for the distribution and publishing of bible literature. why have you said that when clearly it is not. who put the idea into your head? is it an original idea? did you want t ...[text shortened]... nd his organisation as a master? is this an original thought? if not where did you here it?
    Once again I'm just reading what was written from "The Watchtower" Whoever this wifely organization is according to what was written there it must be honored and obeyed and respected on equal with God. Now I think most can infer who the wifely organization is in the context.

Manny "The Apostate"
    Soon to be annihilated for not worshiping the wifely organization. 😉
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 15:006 edits
    Originally posted by menace71
    Once again I'm just reading what was written from "The Watchtower" Whoever this wifely organization is according to what was written there it must be honored and obeyed and respected on equal with God. Now I think most can infer who the wifely organization is in the context.

Manny "The Apostate"
    Soon to be annihilated for not worshiping the wifely organization. 😉
    infer from what? your own prejudice? where does it state that the watchtower bible and tract society claims that it is Gods wife like organisation? NOWHERE, your talking mince as usual and making inferences not from anything but a prejudiced and poisoned mind! look, you are being called out and not one straight answer, what is Gods wife like organisation, for i am telling you as a Jehovahs witnesses its not the watchtower and bible tract society, so who or what is feeding your prejudice? You cannot answer because doing so would rather leave you in an embarrassing position, hurling accusations across cyber space that have no basis, who is feeding you this rubbish? how many lies must we expose before you realise that those who are feeding you this rubbish dont know what they are talking about?

Tubes the lot of em, inflated with their prejudice and armed with puny accusations like this that are so ludicrous, assigning to us beliefs that we ourselves dont even profess, for muppets that want to believe anything but what is true.

look at you, you have now moved from what was stated, 'showing honour and respect', to worshipping! no surprise there since you do exactly the same thing with Christ, where you pagans have made him an object of idolatry.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 23:171 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    infer from what? your own prejudice? where does it state that the watchtower bible and tract society claims that it is Gods wife like organisation? NOWHERE, your talking mince as usual and making inferences not from anything but a prejudiced and poisoned mind! look, you are being called out and not one straight answer, what is Gods wife like orga u do exactly the same thing with Christ, where you pagans have made him an object of idolatry.
    English Comprehension - check your local Community College or Adult Education Programme for courses. You really need it in a bad way.

Not long ago both you and Galveston were struggling to understand why Rev 7 which listed the 12 tribes of Israel by name, and stated that 12,000 from each will make up the 144,000, refers to JEWS ONLY. You argued at length, making a damn fool of yourself in the process why the 144,000 were Jehovah Witnesses. Go get some basic education.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 23:36
    English Comprehension - check your local Community College or Adult Education Programme for courses. You really need it in a bad way.

Not long ago you were struggling to understand why Rev 7 which listed the 12 tribes of Israel by name, and stated that 12,000 from each will make up the 144,000, refers to JEWS ONLY. You argued at length, making a damn fool of yourself in the process why the 144,000 were Jehovah Witnesses. Go get some basic education.
    Always sticking your foot in your mouth..Here we go again. Arean't you getting tired of doing this to yourself Rajj?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 23:41
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Always sticking your foot in your mouth..Here we go again. Arean't you getting tired of doing this to yourself Rajj?
    Oh its Galveston .. you are the other name that missing from the last post... not to worry I will fix it.

You also failed to understand that the Rev 7 passage refers to Jews. So its off to night school for you as well .. English Language and English Comprehension.

Tell me .. in the Rev 7 passage does the 144,000 refer to Jews or Jehovah Witnesses?
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 23:43
    Oh its Galveston .. you are the other name that missing from the last post... not to worry I will fix it.

You also failed to understand that the Rev 7 passage refers to Jews. So its off to night school for you as well .. English Language and English Comprehension.

Tell me .. in the Rev 7 passage does the 144,000 refer to Jews or Jehovah Witnesses?
    I see no reason at all to answer you because it's been EXPLAINED to you many times. You haven't the ((((( heart )))) to understand it.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 23:45
    who knows, maybe he will get lucky an actually tell lies about something we actually believe, what a super noob he has proven himself to be and you know the best part, he actually tried to claim it on the basis of education, man i am still laughing and giggling typing this to you.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 23:462 edits
    I see no reason at all to answer you because it's been EXPLAINED to you many times. You haven't the ((((( heart )))) to understand it.
    go away my friend and talk to the brick wall at the gable end of your house, it will speak more sense than Raj and have a better disposition towards spiritual things, for at least it shall listen impartially at what you have to say.
  15. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 23:591 edit

Chapter 7 definitely refers to 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel.
    No amount of wise cracking or evasion can save from this clear indication.

Chatper 14, I do not believe, refers to the same people. But the priniciple of a perfected remnant indicated by 12,000 times 12,000 is the same.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree