Absolutely Incredible - God has a Wife

Absolutely Incredible - God has a Wife

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Mar 10

Originally posted by menace71
This is all from the Watchtower I did not make any of it up. So you better love your motherly organization or else!! Sounds kinda like what G75 was accusing the Catholics of. Worshiping a motherly organization? (Worshiping Mary??) Only the truth of the bible can be known through the organization!!?? So for 2000 years before the organization was set up man ...[text shortened]... of the bible??

This is Rubbish of Rubbish!!
Watchtower quoting Apostate
Manny
out 😉
I think Manny, now that the truth of the JWs and the Watchtower Organisation is coming to light -- and the truth is far more serious that I ever imagined -- we have to feel pity for these guys who get caught up in the Watchtower's web of lies and manipulation. Im going to back off and stop making fun of them. I hope God will guide them out of this death-trap they have found themselves.

rc

Moves
07 Mar 10

Originally posted by Rajk999
I think Manny, now that the truth of the JWs and the Watchtower Organisation is coming to light -- and the truth is far more serious that I ever imagined -- we have to feel pity for these guys who get caught up in the Watchtower's web of lies and manipulation. Im going to back off and stop making fun of them. I hope God will guide them out of this death-trap they have found themselves.
haha the only thing that you have proven is that you are a liar, but we new that already, you have made yourself out to be a complete and utter fool, look at this,

you have claimed that we are gods and infallible - what a noob

you have claimed that the watchtower society is Gods wife - what a double noob

you have claimed that the 144,000 are Jews, what a double dog super noob

you haver claimed that Abraham saw Christ's day when he was dead, what a triple dog super slap-head of a noob

you have claimed that Charles Russell made illicit profit from the sale of wheat - evidence zeeeero - what a spangled ultra noob

infact you cannot even tell what it is what we believe and what it is we dont, both you and your boyfriend Manny have made yourselves out to be complete idiots, who knows, maybe one day you shall get lucky and actually accurately state what it is witnesses profess, as its stands, your just the typical armchair apostates, who have not lifted a finger to help others learn of the good news of Gods kingdom, in obedience to Christs command, plastic christians preaching a plastic message whose weapons are ignorance and lies.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
07 Mar 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
haha the only thing that you have proven is that you are a liar, but we new that already, you have made yourself out to be a complete and utter fool, look at this,

you have claimed that we are gods and infallible - what a noob

you have claimed that the watchtower society is Gods wife - what a double noob

you have claimed that the 144,000 ar ...[text shortened]... s command, plastic christians preaching a plastic message whose weapons are ignorance and lies.
So Christian of you to RC 🙂 Now Raj is my boyfriend sooo Christian that is.
You are the Homophob not me. 🙂 You know nothing of what I've done in my life whether for Christ or not so to sit and judge it just shows your anger but you will always be challenged. Why should one lay down and just take what you say for truth. I'm saying that your Watchtower is bunk is all. People in the world will challenge you as you go house to house also. The bible can and will stand on it's own. Don't be angry at me be angry at the Watchtower for lying to you.

Manny

rc

Moves
07 Mar 10
1 edit

So Christian of you to RC 🙂 Now Raj is my boyfriend sooo Christian that is.
You are the Homophob not me. 🙂 You know nothing of what I've done in my life whether for Christ or not so to sit and judge it just shows your anger but you will always be challenged. Why should one lay down and just take what you say for truth. I'm saying that your Watchtower ...[text shortened]... on it's own. Don't be angry at me be angry at the Watchtower for lying to you.

Manny
you dont need to take anything i say for truth, for you are uninterested in truth, that is clear from your attempts to discredit Jehovahs witnesses with these well documented lies, which have been listed.

what do you know about going from house to house Manny? what has been your experience, please tell the forum. I have had the pleasure of speaking to some wonderful people, rich, poor, in positions of authority, under servitude, spiritually minded and completely disinterested, Hindus, Muslims, Evolutionists, Atheists, even Satanists and those who practice the occult, but not one of them has treated me the way you and your friend Raj has, no not one in more than fifteen years of disseminating bible truths.

i am not angry with the watchtower which has told me no lies, its you with your lying accusations, which in each and every case is completely unfounded and what is more is based on ignorance. Look at you, you dont even know what it is we profess yet you are qualified to tell others things that we ourselves dont even profess and slyly drawing conclusions from those false assertions.

I stated it before and i will do so again, it would have been better to talk with the brick wall at the bottom of my garden than you and your 'friend', for at least the wall would have listened impartially.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
07 Mar 10

All I'm doing is cutting and pasting the Watchtower which speaks for its self. You sound like a victim of some crime. This is a spiritual forum on a chess site if you don't like it stop posting. So you would rather have compliant lambs you can try to feed your rubbish to? I don't own an SUV by the way 🙂 Sounds like you had a rough experience with some so called Christians. Not all Christians are as you portray. There would not have even been a Gospel for the JW's to pervert if not for Christians who obeyed Christ command to go out and spread the Gospel. I know truth when I see it and it is not the Watchtower! Now I'm sure there are well meaning individuals among the JW ranks but changes nothing. Even if you go door to door so what? This without Christ is nothing. Giving them an awake? So? I would read them then toss them. If you can't even question your own organization thats a problem in and of its self.

Manny

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
07 Mar 10

All I'm doing is cutting and pasting the Watchtower which speaks for its self. You sound like a victim of some crime. This is a spiritual forum on a chess site if you don't like it stop posting. So you would rather have compliant lambs you can try to feed your rubbish to? I don't own an SUV by the way 🙂 Sounds like you had a rough experience with some so c ...[text shortened]... u can't even question your own organization thats a problem in and of its self.

Manny
Why are you so angry?

rc

Moves
07 Mar 10
3 edits

All I'm doing is cutting and pasting the Watchtower which speaks for its self. You sound like a victim of some crime. This is a spiritual forum on a chess site if you don't like it stop posting. So you would rather have compliant lambs you can try to feed your rubbish to? I don't own an SUV by the way 🙂 Sounds like you had a rough experience with some so c u can't even question your own organization thats a problem in and of its self.

Manny
all one needs to do is avoid 'thick', walls with slander and lies written in graffiti all over them and one should be ok, for there are many excellent persons here who actually know what they are talking about and who one can have a great experience with,

(2 Timothy 2:20-21) . . .Now in a large house there are vessels not only of gold and silver but also of wood and earthenware, and some for an honorable purpose but others for a purpose lacking honor.  If, therefore, anyone keeps clear of the latter ones, he will be a vessel for an honorable purpose, sanctified, useful to his owner, prepared for every good work. . .

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
07 Mar 10
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
Why are you so angry?
I'm not angry at all! Ok well maybe I am. You pervert the true Gospel of Christ for lies and the "Organization" is your God!! This is from your own writings. I could not make it up if I wanted to.

Manny

rc

Moves
07 Mar 10
3 edits

I'm not angry at all! Ok well maybe I am. You pervert the true Gospel of Christ for lies and the "Organization" is you God!! This is from your own writings. I could not make it up if I wanted to.

Manny
you are still lying, where does it state that we worship an organisation, where does it state it, if you cannot produce it?, you are a liar!

here is what is written in a magazine more than fifty years ago,

obedience honor and respect. These must be rendered not only to the living God himself, but to his wifely organization as well

where does it state that the watchtower society is the wife like organisation and where does it state that even if it was, we are to worship it? if you shall not say, you are a liar.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
07 Mar 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
you are still lying, where does it state that we worship an organisation, where does it state it, if you cannot produce it?, you are a liar!
duhhh uhhhh your lying 🙂 Whatever. At least G75 does not stoop to childish statements like uh Raj is your boyfriend. Childish to say the least.

Manny

rc

Moves
07 Mar 10
4 edits

duhhh uhhhh your lying 🙂 Whatever. At least G75 does not stoop to childish statements like uh Raj is your boyfriend. Childish to say the least.

Manny
here is what is written in a magazine more than fifty years ago,

'obedience honor and respect. These must be rendered not only to the living God himself, but to his wifely organization as well',

where does it state that the watchtower society is the 'wife like organisation',? and where does it state that even if it was, we are to worship it? if you shall not say, you are a liar.

'childish statements like uh Raj is your boyfriend', well well, you dont like being misrepresented, well you should take a lesson and stop doing it to others! Lets see you make something up now.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
07 Mar 10

I'm not angry at all! Ok well maybe I am. You pervert the true Gospel of Christ for lies and the "Organization" is your God!! This is from your own writings. I could not make it up if I wanted to.

Manny
Very simple question Manny..How do we pervert it? What do we say or preach to others that Jesus would condemn?

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
08 Mar 10

Originally posted by galveston75
Very simple question Manny..How do we pervert it? What do we say or preach to others that Jesus would condemn?
Answer this has the Watchtower ever made statements or predictions which did not come to pass? I will answer for you. Answer: Yes. False Prophets.

Your own publication states this. Feb. 1881 WT p 188 that new light can never contradict or extinguish old light? So the excuse that your organization has become more enlightened over time does not hold water. Christ was said to have returned in 1874 then 1914 then 1975. This is the truth since it did not come to fruition then it was said to be an invisible return. The world would get better during this invisible rule. Really? I'm finding the the average JW does not really know the history of their own organization.

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
08 Mar 10

A Letter to Brooklyn

(David Englund)

(See if you can get an answer , if you do, please let us know.)

I am not a Jehovah's Witness nor have I ever been one. I have read many of your publications and I am always willing to talk with Witnesses. I am confused by a number of statements in your publications which appear contradictory.

Several Witnesses have taken offense at my questions, apparently feeling that I am persecuting them for asking these questions. However, Since your publications invite non-Witnesses to examine the teachings of religious organizations to see if their "teachings are in full harmony with God's Word" or whether they are based on the "traditions of men." I thought I should write directly to you with my questions.

The Dec 1, 1984 WT indicates that your organization has been criticized by outsiders because your "publications have, at times stated that certain things could take place on certain dates" It goes on to say that "some expectations that appeared to backed up by Bible chronology did not materialize at the anticipated time". You indicated in the answer that these were "mistakes" because of over eagerness' to see God's purpose accomplished ."

This position bothers me because of statements you have previously made concerning your organization being Jehovah's sole channel of communication today. For your convenience, I'll number my specific questions.

1. In Qualified To Be Ministers, Revised Edition of 1967, p 156, you say that if a person loves Jehovah he will:

"believe all things", all the things that the Watchtower brings out, inasmuch as it has been faithful in giving us a knowledge of God's purposes and guiding us in the way or peace safety, and truth from its inception to this present day."

Yet now it appears that some or your publications have been mistaken concerning interpretation of Bible prophecy. Specifically, which items do you now acknowledge to have been mistakes? How is a reader to know which prophetic interpretations are accurate and which are not?

2. The May 1, 1938 Watchtower p 143, referring to your organization and prophecy, states,

"The Interpretation of prophecy, therefore, is not from man, but it is from Jehovah; and Jehovah causes events to come to pass in fulfillment of the prophecy in due time"

The July 1, 1943 issue on page 203 states that Jesus Christ "merely uses the servant class to publish this interpretation after the Supreme Court by Christ Jesus reveals it".

Vindication III, 1932, p 250 states that your organization is instructed by the Lord through the use of angels, How is it possible that mistakes have been made in prophetic interpretation if these claims are true. Surely Jehovah is capable of mistake free communication through imperfect men since he has done so through the prophets in the Old and New Testaments.

This is a guy who wanted answers from the WT

Manny

rc

Moves
08 Mar 10
9 edits

A Letter to Brooklyn

(David Englund)

(See if you can get an answer , if you do, please let us know.)

I am not a Jehovah's Witness nor have I ever been one. I have read many of your publications and I am always willing to talk with Witnesses. I am confused by a number of statements in your publications which appear contradictory.

Sever w Testaments.

This is a guy who wanted answers from the WT

Manny
'obedience honor and respect. These must be rendered not only to the living God himself, but to his wifely organization as well',

where does it state that the watchtower society is the 'wife like organisation',? and where does it state that even if it was, we are to worship it? if you shall not say, you are a liar.

'childish statements like uh Raj is your boyfriend', well well, you dont like being misrepresented, well you should take a lesson and stop doing it to others! Lets see you make something up now.

until you answer these questions you are not entitled to any type of answer concerning any other lies, slander, defamation of character and misrepresentations that you copy and paste from persons who dont know their bum from their elbow, spiritually speaking. We come hear to discuss spiritual things with our friends, not to answer for things that we do not even believe, therefore waste someone else's time with your rubbish.

Galvo is at perfect liberty to answer you if he wishes but i would appreciate it if you did not waste my time, thank you.