1. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 17:351 edit
    Originally posted by @sonship
    [b] "For a child is born to us, A son is given to us; And the government is upon His shoulder,

And His name will be called Wond PASS AWAY;

And His kingdom is one that will not be destroyed." (Daniel 7:13,14)
    [/quote][/b]
    Missing the point as usual. Your brain really is weak.

A Kingdom can continue with rulers passing over authority to another. Nobody says the Kingdom comes to an end ... moron. The British Kingdom does not end with the Queen passing over authority to her successor. Why are you so dumb?

The rule of Christ as sole authority comes to an end at the expiration of the 1000 yrs. THE KINGDOM DOES NOT END. God rules after that. Paul says that very clearly in 1 Cor 15.

You are like a frigging robot. On second thoughts that is an insult to smart decent robots all over the world.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 19:50
    Is that suppose to be something that I should feel uncomfortable about ?
    No just yet another question you don’t want to answer.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 19:51
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Pathetic you call it religion. It is such a useless word because it means anything, sort of like Christian. It means anything so it means nothing.
    It’s the word the bible uses.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 10:10
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    No just yet another question you don’t want to answer.
    I think you spend much time living in your imagination.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 10:151 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Missing the point as usual. Your brain really is weak.

A Kingdom can continue with rulers passing over authority to another. Nobody says the Kingdom comes to an end ... moron. The British Kingdom does not end with the Queen passing over authority to her successor. Why are you so dumb?

The rule of Christ as sole authority comes to an end at the expi ...[text shortened]... frigging robot. On second thoughts that is an insult to smart decent robots all over the world.
    His dominion is an ETERNAL dominion, WHICH WILL NOT PASS AWAY;

And His kingdom is one that will not be destroyed." (Daniel 7:13,14)

So what you are saying is that "His dominion" and "His kingdom" will no longer be "His".

The kingdom will go on but will not be "His kingdom".

No wonder you resort to insults. Your logic is so poor.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 10:231 edit
    Folks it is ventage Jehovah's Witness teaching to teach that at the end of the millennium the Father jealously ceases the temporary kingdom back from Jesus.

What they totally fail to realize is that it is the will of the Father that the Son reign forever EVEN IF the Son is in absolute subjection.

They ASSUME competition. But in the Triune God this is impossible. . So whatever is said about the Son's submission in First Corinthians 15 "His dominion" and "His kingdom" are ETERNAL.

This is all repetition of defeating of the same poster's errors in previous years. He just repeats and never learns.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 11:02
    Folks it is ventage Jehovah's Witness teaching to teach that at the end of the millennium the Father jealously ceases the temporary kingdom back from Jesus.

What they totally fail to realize is that it is the will of the Father that the Son reign forever EVEN IF the Son is in absolute subjection.

They ASSUME competition. But in the Triune God this is ...[text shortened]... f defeating of the same poster's errors in previous years. He just repeats and never learns.
    Its called the Kingdom of God.
    Never is it called the Kingdom of Jesus Christ
    Jesus and the saints rule for the millennium in the Kingdom of God
    God rules thereafter.

A fool loaded with false doctrines like you, should not try to teach anyone.
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 14:08
    This is NOT about salvation per-se.

Acceptable religion to God for Christians is:

James 1:27 New International Version (NIV)
    [b]Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

I think this could be simply extrapolate ...[text shortened]... ptable good works before God but without any proselytising. Just make a point of helping people.[/b]
    Religion > thrēskeia, occurs 4 times in 4 verses in the New Testament of the KJV. The word means ceremonial observance.

In the broader sense it has little to do with what we see as "religion" in the real world, which is factionalized in the extreme.

A better understanding of what is "religion" can be had by dividing the concept in two.

1. Substitutionary Atonement.

2. Rites, rituals and ceremonies. Works of the flesh designed to establish a relationship with God. That is what all other "religions" do and are.

Abel's sacrifice was one of substitutionary atonement accepted by God.

Cain's was a sacrifice of the work of his own hands unacceptable by God. "Religion".
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 14:34
    1 Corinthians 13 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Greatest Gift

13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body [a]to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 14:56
    I think you spend much time living in your imagination.
    There are at least 6 point blank, spot on topic, straightforward and reasonable questions about your believe which you refuse to answer but are too vain and cowardly to do so.

Why don't you just ignore me like KellyJay does when he gets into a pinch.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 14:58
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Religion > thrēskeia, occurs 4 times in 4 verses in the New Testament of the KJV. The word means ceremonial observance.

In the broader sense it has little to do with what we see as "religion" in the real world, which is factionalized in the extreme.

A better understanding of what is "religion" can be had by dividing the concept in two.

1. Substit ...[text shortened]... by God.

Cain's was a sacrifice of the work of his own hands unacceptable by God. "Religion".
    Perhaps your version of Jesus will think the time you spend in here pontificating will be "acceptable" to him, instead of being in the streets warning people about him torturing them for eternity.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 15:181 edit
    Perhaps your version of Jesus will think the time you spend in here pontificating will be "acceptable" to him, instead of being in the streets warning people about him torturing them for eternity.
    Or perhaps inoculating some seekers against a possible false prophet's bitter slanders against Christ will be deemed as profitable labor spent.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 15:331 edit
    There are at least 6 point blank, spot on topic, straightforward and reasonable questions about your believe which you refuse to answer but are too vain and cowardly to do so.

Why don't you just ignore me like KellyJay does when he gets into a pinch.
    There is no pinch.

Stop imagining yourself as so powerfully irrefutable.
    Too much self flattering is not good for you.

A theological Annilationist Rock of Gibraltar you ain't.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 15:56
    Or perhaps inoculating some seekers against a possible false prophet's bitter slanders against Christ will be deemed as profitable labor spent.
    My version of Jesus doesn't terrorise and torture his detractors with hellfire for eternity; how about yours?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 15:57
    Stop imagining yourself as so powerfully irrefutable.
    Too much self flattering is not good for you.
    A theological Annilationist Rock of Gibraltar you ain't.
    Are you prepared to answer my question about the trinity doctrine?

Your answer: No

My response: then with respect, stfu

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree