1. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 02:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes that is correct, we can then proceed to state that according to scripture and according to sociology, there are three sub divisions of humans, Caucasian, Negroid and Mongoloid, can we not?
    Yep! Leave out the Native-American again you imperialist racists! Already tried to kill us all. Now you want to ignore that we even exist!
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 04:04
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Yep! Leave out the Native-American again you imperialist racists! Already tried to kill us all. Now you want to ignore that we even exist!
    Is not the Native American, who I happen to be partially, is a decendent of the orientals?
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 05:03
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I saw the same show and they did point to Africa but that would actually coincide with one of Naohs sons, Ham and his sons who historicly being of the black race who took up dwelling in Northern Africa and their decendents no dobt would filter all thru the continent of Africa. Thus the DNA line of Eve would have come thru Noah, on thru his sons and grandsons and all thru the earth including Africa.
    Don't believe that science points out that Eve, nor Adam, nor any other single individual was the universal ancestor of all humankind. There doesn't exist such a person.

Yet, an surprisingly small groups (hundreds?) of humans left Africa for some 150.000 years ago, and spread in waves the rest of the world. We can trace this with the aid of mitocondrial DNA, that goes only from mother to child. There is also a method of showing the same thing, however with less accuracy with the DNA from the X-chromosome, that goes only from father to child.

But don't believe for a second that science shows the existance of a single Eve or a single Adam. That's just legends.
  4. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 06:04
    Is not the Native American, who I happen to be partially, is a decendent of the orientals?
    Oriental is a direction not a people - that was racist! I'd rather not have this discussion. Please return to your regularly scheduled fantasies that arise from your southern regions.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 06:452 edits
    oh why we must battle against such ignorance! native Americans are considered mongoloid, as are the Inuit, the Laps of Norway, Northern Sweden and those which dwell all along that region of the artic tundra, through northern Finland, Russia, into Afghanistan all way way to northern china. it has nothing to do with racism, either you are misunderstanding or you are seriously unaware. it was stated that there is one race of people, human, how this can be construed as racism, i have no idea! for example, the Dravidians of Sri Lanka, are much darker in skin complexion that many indigenous Africans, yet they are considered Caucasian, is that racist? i do not think for one minute that it is. You are seriously deluded if you think it is.
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 20:013 edits
    Actually this is why genetics is so cool. We can now tell somewhat where peoples came from. Migration of Humans and all. Isn't believed that most Native Americans crossed the so called ice bridge? Although I remember that there might be a Chinese/Asian connection via Sailing across the Pacific Ocean to Central America. I think artifacts or something were found in central America that were from the far east or at least believed to be. By the way I in no means mean to offend anyone. (The Dina peoples believed that came out of the ground but we will keep that for a different post)

Manny
  7. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 20:421 edit
    Yep, Bible study created the Bering Strait migration hypothesis before the birth of Vitus Bering, and long before archaeologists discovered evidence in Clovis points and buffalo jumps.

I saw the same show ...

My information does not come from television, but from the people the television producers might have interviewed to get their information. In my case, my statement stems from papers I heard read during anthropology consortiums at a secular university. That the archaeologists use the name "Eve" is recognition of the potency of the Hebrew myths, not assent to the myth's credibility.
  8. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 20:45
    Oriental is a direction not a people
    !

Sometimes it really is that simple. Thanks for the reminder of the lack of logic in that problematic term.

The relationship between Asians and Native American Indians is fraught with political controversy, as when some fool says, "see, we're all immigrants."
  9. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 20:45
    Originally posted by menace71
    Actually this is why genetics is so cool. We can now tell somewhat where peoples came from. Migration of Humans and all. Isn't believed that most Native Americans crossed the so called ice bridge? Although I remember that there might be a Chinese/Asian connection via Sailing across the Pacific Ocean to Central America. I think artifacts or something were fo ...[text shortened]... lieved that came out of the ground but we will keep that for a different post)

Manny
    Any Mormons in the room?
  10. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 21:31
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Yep, Bible study created the Bering Strait migration hypothesis before the birth of Vitus Bering, and long before archaeologists discovered evidence in Clovis points and buffalo jumps.

[b]I saw the same show ...

My information does not come from television, but from the people the television producers migh ...[text shortened]... Eve" is recognition of the potency of the Hebrew myths, not assent to the myth's credibility.[/b]
    By the way! The actual name of Eve was "Nin-ti", a name that in Sumerian meant "lady of the rib." The people that compiled the old testament were notoriously bad spellers and usually missed the puns that were incorporated into the earlier stories that they used as a sources.

Of course - the new testament was made up whole-cloth by the 15th century anti-semites who overthrew the great jewish empire that ruled most of the earth. So called "experts" may tell you otherwise but they are basing their claims on unsubstantiated evidence like carbon-dating and fossils. This Jesus character was really just a Byzantine Emperor who died in the great war. The ruins in Europe are evidence of this jewish empire and not the remains of the non-existent roman and grecian civilizations which are just made up stories to hide the truth and make people reject the one true god.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 22:04
    By the way! The actual name of Eve was "Nin-ti", a name that in Sumerian meant "lady of the rib." The people that compiled the old testament were notoriously bad spellers and usually missed the puns that were incorporated into the earlier stories that they used as a sources.

Of course - the new testament was made up whole-cloth by the 15th century an ...[text shortened]... which are just made up stories to hide the truth and make people reject the one true god.
    that would be all the anti semetical scriptures that they copied from the custodians of the ancient Hebrew text, the ancient Jews. feel your bum Jack, or get someone else to do it, just to make sure your pulse is still running.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 22:041 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    forgive my intrusion, clearly there is one race, that being the human race. however, we have according to sociology, sub divisions, these being Caucasian, Negroid and Mongoloid. Is this not the case?
    An intersting point robbie. Consider that point in the light of evolution, did black people evolve independently from white people, or are we one race from the same origin? Did we have the same ancestor in evolutionary terms? The answer is more important than the tripe in this thread.
  13. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 22:17
    Originally posted by divegeester
    tripe
    Worth repeating
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 22:20
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Worth repeating
    lol. just as awful...!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 22:221 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    An intersting point robbie. Consider that point in the light of evolution, did black people evolve independently from white people, or are we one race from the same origin? Did we have the same ancestor in evolutionary terms? The answer is more important than the tripe in this thread.
    i do not know how the evolutionary hypothesis explains it, but then again, it does not explain a lot of things.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree