Wishful thinking
    Oh dear.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '17 02:25
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Your posts about it, what else?

Let me be clear, I didn't believe your ridiculous boasting then, and I don't believe it now. Some rather obvious parallels to this thread, but I'm rather not surprised that you don't get it.
    Good grief. What "ridiculous boasting"? It was a throwaway gag, months and months ago on not-serious thread on a different forum. And it still rankles that you didn't get it and got the wrong end of the stick instead. 😛
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '17 03:01
    Oh dear.
    Perhaps there is another, rational reason, why you believe FMF is part of a criminal network??
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '17 03:11
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Perhaps there is another, rational reason, why you believe FMF is part of a criminal network??
    I am caught in one of Suzianne's "cerebral" pincer movements; she is asserting that [1] I actually claimed I was in fact, really, actually in the Yakuza, and [2] it's not true that I was in the Yakuza. As long as she sticks steadfastly to [1], she can slap me round the chops again and again and again with the point blank, undeniable and obvious truth of [2]. As a wise pacinko parlour owner, I may or may not have been close to, once said: 頭のない鶏が走り回って奇妙なことを言う .
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '17 03:15
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I am caught in one of Suzianne's "cerebral" pincer movements; she is asserting that [1] I actually claimed I was in fact, really, actually in the Yakuza, and [2] it's not true that I was in the Yakuza. As long as she sticks steadfastly to [1], she can slap me round the chops again and again and again with the point blank, undeniable and obvious truth of [2]. As ...[text shortened]... ise pacinko parlour owner, I may or may not have been close to, once said: 頭のない鶏が走り回って奇妙なことを言う .
    In other words, she didn't get the joke?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '17 03:18
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    In other words, she didn't get the joke?
    Perhaps it is wrong for anyone - not just me - to make a joke that she might not get.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '17 03:191 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester to FMF
    Paranoia
    A deep seated irrational dislike of you
    Wishful thinking

Oh dear.
    Suzianne, maybe divegeester's referring to that PM you sent me?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Aug '17 12:49
    When you guys are done with your little 'circle jerk', just let us know, okay?

On second thought, don't.
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    07 Aug '17 14:03
    Originally posted by @fmf
    When is and isn't "intentional race-based discrimination" morally sound?
    When there is only one watering hole and another tribe shows up. Kill 'em!

They aren't real people, obviously. They don't even adhere to our religion!
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Aug '17 16:28
    When you guys are done with your little 'circle jerk', just let us know, okay?

On second thought, don't.
    It baffles me how you can get SO bent out of shape by not getting a joke. What's this "circle jerk" retort? Something about men masturbating each other?? Where is your imagination going? Are you really that upset? Why?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree