1. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    05 May '05 17:36
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    What did Muffy do for you to earn your praise?
    Muffy is the creator of God. Muffy created the natural and supernatural realms. All things come from Muffy. A more appropriate question would be, "What didn't Muffy do for me to earn praise?" Your God praises Muffy. Muffy is above gods.

Again why worship the creation (God) when you can worship the creator (Muffy)?
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 May '05 17:46
    Originally posted by telerion
    Muffy is the creator of God. Muffy created the natural and supernatural realms. All things come from Muffy. A more appropriate question would be, "What didn't Muffy do for me to earn praise?" Your God praises Muffy. Muffy is above gods.

Again why worship the creation (God) when you can worship the creator (Muffy)?
    Absurdity is your mother of invention.

3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    05 May '05 18:241 edit
    Absurdity is your mother of invention.

tsk tsk. . . didn't you read and rec the words of your defender Coletti?
    He took exception to this very sort of comment that I made about you.

Oh well, I wouldn't expect you to be rational. It's really to bad you just don't see dj2. Bad genes I guess.

How can you stand there and tell us that there is a supernatural and then rule out and super-spiritual so lazily?

Dishonesty. That's what it is.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 May '05 18:33
    tsk tsk. . . didn't you read and rec the words of your defender Coletti?
    He took exception to this very sort of comment that I made about you.

Oh well, I wouldn't expect you to be rational. It's really to bad you just don't see dj2. Bad genes I guess.

How can you stand there and tell us that there is a supernatural and then rule out and super-spiritual so lazily?

Dishonesty. That's what it is.
    Did Muffy leave you a Book behind in which he explained the creation
    of God?

Are you the only believer in Muffy?

Or do you have a few million underground members that won't speak up?
  5. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    05 May '05 18:41
    of God?

Are you the only believer in Muffy?

Or do you have a few million underground members that won't speak up?
    of God?

Muffy doesn't leave books around. Muffy isn't so absent-minded. That's such a god thing to do, far beneath Muffy. Muffy goes straight for direct revelation.

Are you the only believer in Muffy? Or do you have a few million underground members that won't speak up?

No. I know that at least your god, God, believes in Muffy. God worships and grovels before Muffy. There may be others that believe in Muffy, not that it really matters unless you were hoping to argue Ad Populum.

Here's a little link to explain what ad populum is. Educate yourself.
    http://philosophy.lander.edu/logic/popular.html

(Ironically, the ad populum fallacy clearly supports evolution.)

6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 May '05 18:581 edit
    of God?

Muffy doesn't leave books around. Muffy isn't so absent-minded. That's such a god thing to do, far beneath Muffy. Muffy goes straight for direct re ...[text shortened]... lly, the ad populum fallacy clearly supports evolution.)

[/b]
    Muffy doesn't leave books around. Muffy isn't so absent-minded. That's such a god thing to do, far beneath Muffy. Muffy goes straight for direct revelation.

Very cool of Muffy... But to whom does Muffy reveal himself? CNN?

No. I know that at least your god, God, believes in Muffy. God worships and grovels before Muffy. There may be others that believe in Muffy, not that it really matters unless you were hoping to argue Ad Populum.

Do you know my God? I thought you are an atheist? When did you become a theist?
  7. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    05 May '05 19:09
    Very cool of Muffy... But to whom does Muffy reveal himself? CNN?

CNN? No, Muffy reveals Muffy to each individual at Muffy's choosing. And Muffy says not to refer to Muffy as male. Gender is so beneath Muffy.

Sure I know about your god. I used to worship him. Then I stopped believing in God. Then you and Coletti opened my eyes to the supernatural by the existence of the natural. That is when Muffy chose to reveal Muffy to me. Muffy made me aware of the existence of God and many other gods as well. Muffy shared with me how gods (God, Zeus, Quetzacoatl, Poseidon, etc.) are all Muffy's creations, and that they all worship Muffy, Lord of the super-spiritual.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 May '05 19:16
    [b]Very cool of Muffy... But to whom does Muffy reveal himself? CNN?

CNN? No, Muffy reveals Muffy to each individual at Muffy's choosing. And Muffy says not to refer to Muffy as male. Gender is so beneath Muffy.

Sure I know about your god. I used to wor ...[text shortened]... etc.) are all Muffy's creations, and that they all worship Muffy, Lord of the super-spiritual.[/b]
    I'm afriad your belief in Muffy is a product of blind faith.
  9. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    06 May '05 12:272 edits
    I'm afriad your belief in Muffy is a product of blind faith.
    How many times do I have to tell you before you get it? Just as the natural is evidence of a supernatural (i.e. the spiritual realm) so too is the supernatural evidence of the super-spiritual realm. See its not blind faith at all unless of course you think that their is no good reason to believe in God and the supernatural.
  10. London
    Moves
    06 May '05 12:41
    How many times do I have to tell you before you get it? Just as the natural is evidence of a supernatural (i.e. the spiritual realm) so too is the supernatural evidence of the super-spiritual realm. See its not blind faith at all unless of course you think that their is no good reason to believe in God and the supernatural.
    By that logic, the super-spiritual is evidence of the super-super-spiritual. Hence, I'd believe in Buffy, the creator of Muffy, the creator of God, the creator of the known Universe.
  11. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    06 May '05 12:56
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    By that logic, the super-spiritual is evidence of the super-super-spiritual. Hence, I'd believe in Buffy, the creator of Muffy, the creator of God, the creator of the known Universe.
    You are so clever! Now why don't you help dj2? He's a little slow.
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 May '05 13:13
    You just have a slight technical flaw in your reasoning. There is evidence to prove that the natural has a begining. Thus the natural needs a creator. Thus it is proof for the supernatural. But unlike the natural, the supernatural has no begining. By definition, God, who is the supernatural is eternal. Thus there is no need for the super-supernatural, inluding Muffy or Buffy. 😉
  13. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    06 May '05 19:21
    You just have a slight technical flaw in your reasoning. There is evidence to prove that the natural has a begining. Thus the natural needs a creator. Thus it is proof for the supernatural. But unlike the natural, the supernatural has no begining. By definition, God, who is the supernatural is eternal. Thus there is no need for the super-supernatural, inluding Muffy or Buffy. 😉
    (Just an aside: There is no reason to suppose that the natural (i.e. the entire natural world, even beyond our own particular universe) needs a beginning.)

Ok back to being a theist.
    You have no way of establishing whether the supernatural needs a beginning. Maybe it has its own dimension (time or otherwise) such that it requires a beginning. Face it dj, you're just making crap up when you list the attributes of the supernatural.

According to Muffy, the supernatural has an origin. It must because it is bounded in everyway by supernatural dimensions. God while eternal in a spiritural sense is finite in a super-spiritual sense. Therefore god had a spiritual beginning. The super-spiritual is "outside" of these restricting dimensions. Muffy needed no spiritual beginning.

I think you are just biased. You won't let yourself accept the reality of the super-spiritual. Maybe you can't accept what you don't understand? Why must you only accept what you can wrap your head around?

Why don't you open you eyes and heart to the truth? Perhaps you are just in rebellion against Muffy. You don't want to be near Muffy. You instead you want to be with your evil, disobedient god. Well, someday Muffy will take care of that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree