1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 Dec '14 17:13
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    So you believe there's no direct connection between dinosaurs and Lucifer.
    "direct connection": Are you suggesting that the now extinct dinosaurs were an embodiment of satanic evil?
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    15 Dec '14 17:59
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "direct connection": Are you suggesting that the now extinct dinosaurs were an embodiment of satanic evil?
    Not at all. I'm simply restating your apparent position that there is no nexus linking dinosaurs and Lucifer.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 Dec '14 18:10
    Not at all. I'm simply restating your apparent position that there is no nexus linking dinosaurs and Lucifer.
    From the previous page: "The account of the restoration of the earth begins in Genesis 1:2; in verse 24 "Then God said, 'Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind'; and it was so." In Job 40: 15-18 the tail of Behemoth is compared to a cedar because of its great size, some type of now extinct dinosaur." The "nexus linking dinosaurs and Lucifer" according to the Genesis 1:2-31 account is that at some unrevealed point in eternity following Lucifer's rebellion earth, animals and human beings were created as part of God's plan.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    15 Dec '14 20:06
    The "nexus linking dinosaurs and Lucifer" according to the Genesis 1:2-31 account is that at some unrevealed point in eternity following Lucifer's rebellion earth, animals and human beings were created as part of God's plan.
    Specifically, what is the relationship or connection between dinosaurs and Lucifer? Please clarify.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 Dec '14 20:19
    Specifically, what is the relationship or connection between dinosaurs and Lucifer? Please clarify.
    A sequencing of creation point of reference.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Dec '14 00:12
    A sequencing of creation point of reference.
    Kind of like February and October, right?
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Dec '14 02:39
    "In speaking to Job God confirmed that the angels preexisted creation: Job 38:4-7 (NASB) 4 "Where were you [Job] when I [God] laid the foundation of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding, 5 Who set its measurements? Since you know. Or who stretched the line on it? 6 On what were its bases sunk? Or who laid its cornerstone, 7 When the morning stars [angels] sang together And all the sons of God [the entire angelic creation] shouted for joy?" They "shouted for joy" when the universe, "the heavens and earth", were created: Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

The Bible records four distinct beginnings: A) John 1:1 "In the beginning [which was not a true beginning since God is eternal, self-existent and has no beginning or end] was the Word [logos] and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." B) The creation or origination of the angels at some point in eternity past before the creation of the universe. C) Genesis 1:1 documents the creation of the heavens and earth [hashamsyim, in the plural meaning the universe which was created as the domain of the angels]. During this time Lucifer rebelled against God and enticed one third of the angelic host to follow him (as revealed in Isaiah 14; Ezekiel 28 and Revelation 12). This prehistoric revolt took place on planet earth bringing utter chaos upon it. This planet was enshrouded in darkness without light or heat causing the earth's waters to freeze into an ice pack as part of God's judgment. Before the earth could be inhabited again the restoration recorded in Genesis 1:2 would be necessary. D) Fourth beginning, following this restoration, the creation of the human race. Next: Lucifer's trial, sentence, appeal and the role of human volition." (Page 3)

Eternity Past: Angelic Creation; Genesis 1:1 Creation of the Heavens and Earth; Lucifer's Revolt; Genesis 1:2-31 Restoration of the Earth; On Day Six: Creation of Land Creatures and Mankind) ---> [human history began]---> (Eternity Future

In a sense, yes; in another sense, there's no calendar equivalency of the absence of time in eternity with months in time.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Dec '14 03:28
    "In speaking to Job [b]God confirmed that the angels preexisted creation: Job 38:4-7 (NASB) 4 "Where were you [Job] when I [God] laid the foundation of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding, 5 Who set its measurements? Since you know. Or who stretched the line on it? 6 On what were its bases sunk? Or who laid its cornerstone, 7 When the morn ...[text shortened]... r sense, there's no calendar equivalency of the absence of time in eternity with months in time.[/b]
    In Genesis 1, God creates mankind "in his own image." When all hell breaks loose during Lucifer's rebellion,
    darkness prevails, oceans freeze and life ends for humans. But then we have the "restoration" in Genesis 2
    and the arrival of Adam and Eve and the return of life forms.

Who was that masked man in Genesis 1?
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Dec '14 04:26
    In Genesis 1, God creates mankind "in his own image." When all hell breaks loose during Lucifer's rebellion,
    darkness prevails, oceans freeze and life ends for humans. But then we have the "restoration" in Genesis 2
    and the arrival of Adam and Eve and the return of life forms.

Who was that masked man in Genesis 1?
    "Eternity Past: Angelic Creation;

Genesis 1:1 Creation of the Heavens and Earth;

Lucifer's Revolt;

Genesis 1:2-31 Restoration of the Earth;

On Day Six: Creation of Land Creatures and Mankind) ---> [human history began]---> (Eternity Future"

Genesis 1:27 "in his own image.": Man is not a duplicate of God but has an inferior, finite correspondence
    in the sense that man's essence is immaterial, spiritual, rational, moral and invisible. Characteristics also
    include self consciousness, mentality, conscience; self determination [only creature uniquely reflecting God].
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Dec '14 07:20
    You buried the question under a biblical rockslide.
    Let me know if you get a straight answer out of GB please.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Dec '14 08:57
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Let me know if you get a straight answer out of GB please.
    "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -Albert Einstein
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Dec '14 09:47
    "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -Albert Einstein
    “Some have learnt many tricks of sly evasion; instead of truth they use equivocation and eke it out with mental reservation, which is to good men an abomination.”
    Benjamin Franklin
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Dec '14 11:021 edit
    “Some have learnt many tricks of sly evasion; instead of truth they use equivocation and eke it out with mental reservation, which is to good men an abomination.”
    Benjamin Franklin
    “If you picture Time as a straight line along which we have to travel, then you must picture God as the whole page on which the line is drawn.” ― C.S. Lewis

"Very well then, atheism is too simple. And I will tell you another view that is also too simple. It is the view I call Christianity-and-water, the view which simply says there is a good God in Heaven and everything is all right-leaving out all the difficult and terrible doctrines about sin and hell and the devil, and the redemption. Both these are boys' philosophies."
    ― C.S. Lewis
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Dec '14 12:04
    Benjamin Franklin
    The irony.
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Dec '14 12:08
    “If you picture Time as a straight line along which we have to travel, then you must picture God as the whole page on which the line is drawn.” ― C.S. Lewis

"Very well then, atheism is too simple. And I will tell you another view that is also too simple. It is the view I call Christianity-and-water, the view which simply says there is a good God in ...[text shortened]... n and hell and the devil, and the redemption. Both these are boys' philosophies."
    ― C.S. Lewis
    The simplicity of the knowledge of God as it is revealed in His Word is lost on those who oppose themselves.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree