1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 01:45
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I don't.
    oh, so ur one of those i dont believe in anything dont push ur religion on me i dont wanna hear it people?
    that's sad
  2. The sky
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 02:08
    Originally posted by rubberjaw30
    oh, so ur one of those i dont believe in anything dont push ur religion on me i dont wanna hear it people?
    that's sad
    Not sad at all. But I might have seen it the same way during my "Christian phase".
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 02:28
    if you believe that anything in the Bible is questionable, how can you have any concrete faith in anything the Bible says?
    do you determine foir yourself what in the Bible is truth?
    if so, i think it is sad for you to think that you are wiser than God
    Oddly enough, not all those who follow the bible condemn homosexuals. Some denominations even ordain them as priests.

Are you sure you're really in favor of people 'determining for themselves'?
  4. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 14:53
    Originally posted by 111sun
    Homosexuality is undoubtedly a crime against nature. The evidence is in the Bible: "thou shall not lie down with a man as thou does with a woman." There fore I believe it is a sin, as it is clearly outlined as one.
    its okay for the priests to abuse young boys though!
  5. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 18:572 edits
    no, as if it were flawed, God wouldn't have allowed the lies to live so long...
    When the word of God was given to and recorded by man, it was done so wih the direct inspiration from God Himself
    the Bible is the truth, every bit
    It's not a matter of truth and lies all the time. That's an all or nothing approach. It's a great guide book with a few rough edges. In any case we already know that the Jews weren't hearing God properly otherwise there would be no need for the NT. It's not a big leap of imagination to think that within the Torah there are a few culturally inspired prejudices creeping in through the backdoor. The Jewish obsession with circumcision (it now looks antiquated and is medically questionable) has been outmoded over the centuries , why shouldn't we update and outmode Jewish homophobia as well?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree