1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Oct '12 12:24
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I do not understand your complaint here, being saved means you are forgiven for
    all that you have done and the life that comes next will be without evil, forever.
    Now this life is not forever, it is almost like a temp job there is a date you are going
    to end your time and that is going to happen. You seem to want to hold God to a
    deal where you get a li ...[text shortened]... is plans, His purposes, and He did all of that
    without your input at any point in time?
    Kelly
    I do not understand your complaint here, being saved means you are forgiven

to be for given you have to agree that you have done something wrong, i do not agree with gods moral code, i do not agree with his punishment or prize's. him forgiving me is his own buisness it means nothing to me. i do not believe i have evil or sin, if adam and eve really did exist i think they committed a minor crime and it is gods reactions that are criminal and abusive. if anybody need forgiving it should be humanity forgiving god for all the crap he's put us through for no reason.

to end your time and that is going to happen. You seem to want to hold God to a
    deal where you get a little more time for some reason in an area that is not going

im not sure what gives you that idea. im happy to live longer, spend more time with my family. i certainly wouldnt be making a deal with a tyrant.

as ive said before on the forum - heaven doesnt make sense, it sounds like an idiots idea of what would be good. but if you dissect it and think about it practically it is not a very good idea.

and all that is in it for His reasons, His plans, His purposes, and He did all of that
    without your input at any point in time?

maybe he should ask for input, he's made a mess of everything else, not one thing he has created has gone to plan. i pretty confident with gods power id be able to set up a much better system.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Oct '12 13:47
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    [b]I do not understand your complaint here, being saved means you are forgiven

to be for given you have to agree that you have done something wrong, i do not agree with gods moral code, i do not agree with his punishment or prize's. him forgiving me is his own buisness it means nothing to me. i do not believe i have evil or sin, if adam and eve ...[text shortened]... s gone to plan. i pretty confident with gods power id be able to set up a much better system.[/b]
    Well that is all fine and good, it will not get you anywhere, but its all fine and
    good.
    Kelly
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Oct '12 14:331 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Well that is all fine and good, it will not get you anywhere, but its all fine and
    good.
    Kelly
    as im not trying to get anywhere that's not a problem for me. its the theists of this world that need to worry as only either only one religion has it 'right' or none. that sounds like a lot of people trying to get somewhere that are wasting their time.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Oct '12 15:14
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    as im not trying to get anywhere that's not a problem for me. its the theists of this world that need to worry as only either only one religion has it 'right' or none. that sounds like a lot of people trying to get somewhere that are wasting their time.
    I'll share when asked, if you ask me about God you'll get an honest answer.
    If you think you don't have to worry about God, because X that is all on you.
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree