1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Oct '12 15:14
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Really, again Holy God, sinful man sins right in God's face as God is doing a
    work right in the aftermath of Jesus coming back from the dead!? I guess you
    don't believe in good and evil or think about what Holy means for you to just
    dismiss this out of hand. All the complaining people have done here of late
    about God telling people to deal out His judgments now you see God doing it
    directly and you still think God owes us a life.
    Kelly
    god doesnt owe us a life, neither does he have the right to take life. being a 'creator' is not reason enough.

if god wants to deal out judgement (although i disagree with his right to do so) then he better do it fairly and to everybody, not here and there sporadically, doing some now and some at the end of time. the whole system your god has in place is completely screwed up. people can do really horrible things to each other and god does nothing (he can wait until judgement day to sort it out) somebody lies to him and its boooom!! feel my wrath, seems rather selfish. why can god wait until natural death to sort some people out, yet needs to act immediately for others.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Oct '12 15:16
    The real question you should be asking is were they still saved?
    Kelly
    thats a good question. in there shoes i would be pretty angry if god killed me then saved me. my little life on earth may not be important to him, but who is he to decide. it just makes him look like an arrogant dick.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Oct '12 15:46
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    thats a good question. in there shoes i would be pretty angry if god killed me then saved me. my little life on earth may not be important to him, but who is he to decide. it just makes him look like an arrogant dick.
    Since God is the creator, he has every right to be an arrogant dick. Praise the Lord! 😏
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Oct '12 15:47
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Since God is the creator, he has every right to be an arrogant dick. Praise the Lord! 😏
    what a strange moral code you have there rj.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Oct '12 15:50
    The wages of sin is death. The human condition seems to excuse all kinds of
    bad behavior while God does not, there is a price to be paid for it. What do
    you think should happen to a sinful man who sins right in front of a Holy God
    just to make himself look good to other men?
    Kelly
    Well usually they make Him a priest.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Oct '12 16:281 edit
    what a strange moral code you have there rj.
    Yes, indeed. I do not question God's right to do anything He pleases. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

I wonder if anyone gets it yet. Is there anyone that understands my point?
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Oct '12 16:30
    Yes, indeed. I do not question God's right to do anything He pleases. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

I wonder if anyone gets it yet. Is there anyone that understands my point?
    i understand it, its still morally bankrupt. imagine if god turned out to be evil and you'd been tricked, how bad would you feel?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Oct '12 19:21
    i understand it, its still morally bankrupt. imagine if god turned out to be evil and you'd been tricked, how bad would you feel?
    That would be Satan the devil that you speak of, because God is good. 😏
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Oct '12 19:31
    That would be Satan the devil that you speak of, because God is good. 😏
    god could be either or neither, you have no idea. god telling you hes good and making you feel he is good, doesnt make him good.

i shall eagerly await your deep well thought out answer......
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Oct '12 03:53
    god doesnt owe us a life, neither does he have the right to take life. being a 'creator' is not reason enough.

if god wants to deal out judgement (although i disagree with his right to do so) then he better do it fairly and to everybody, not here and there sporadically, doing some now and some at the end of time. the whole system your god has in pla ...[text shortened]... god wait until natural death to sort some people out, yet needs to act immediately for others.
    God gives and takes away, by what reason do you think God would not
    have the right to take what He gives if He at all times remains owner of
    all He creates?
    Kelly
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Oct '12 04:02

if god wants to deal out judgement (although i disagree with his right to do so) then he better do it fairly and to everybody, not here and there sporadically, doing some now and some at the end of time. the whole system your god has in pla ...[text shortened]... god wait until natural death to sort some people out, yet needs to act immediately for others.
    God's judgment I believe will be completely fair, that does not mean that
    we will on our own end up justified before God. My personal belief is that
    on judgment day as we are called to be witnesses, we will by seeing all
    that everyone has done and why they did it, all that everyone has said, and
    why they said it will agree with God's judgment. Satan will be so called out,
    he and his will be TOAST. Those of us who wish to stand on their own
    righteousness will do so for their shame as all the times they went against
    what they knew to be true will be on full display since everything done in
    secret will be on full dislay. I think the fairness of God will be one of the
    most scary things anyone will ever behold if you think of God's grace and
    God wrath.
    Kelly
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    08 Oct '12 05:17
    God gives and takes away, by what reason do you think God would not
    have the right to take what He gives if He at all times remains owner of
    all He creates?
    Kelly
    Ownership of other moral entities is considered immoral in most moral systems. It is generally called 'slavery' and is considered 'wrong'.
    So the immorality is in your condition that he retain ownership, not what rights he may have if he retains ownership.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Oct '12 05:25
    WHY would that make you angry? Seriously, you'd prefer dying then going to Hell?
    Kelly
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Oct '12 11:20
    WHY would that make you angry? Seriously, you'd prefer dying then going to Hell?
    Kelly
    if god exists i still do not believe he is 'better' than me or that he deserves special treatment. i believe in equality for all. if god has to fit in with the rules that we as a society we have decided are a benefit to us all. being the creator doesnt exempt him from the rules, in the same way a parent doents have the right to do what they want with their kids. if god kills it is murder. he doesnt have the right to decide our fate. if he exists he's a complete nut-case and the argument that because he created us he can do what he likes is equally crazy.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Oct '12 11:30
    if god exists i still do not believe he is 'better' than me or that he deserves special treatment. i believe in equality for all. if god has to fit in with the rules that we as a society we have decided are a benefit to us all. being the creator doesnt exempt him from the rules, in the same way a parent doents have the right to do what they want with th ...[text shortened]... ut-case and the argument that because he created us he can do what he likes is equally crazy.
    I do not understand your complaint here, being saved means you are forgiven for
    all that you have done and the life that comes next will be without evil, forever.
    Now this life is not forever, it is almost like a temp job there is a date you are going
    to end your time and that is going to happen. You seem to want to hold God to a
    deal where you get a little more time for some reason in an area that is not going
    to be around forever to avoid a place that is going to be around forever without
    all the pain and suffering this place has to offer you.

So as far as God's rights go, exactly how do you think He is bound to your rules
    and you not to His? He created both you and the universe you are so fond of,
    and all that is in it for His reasons, His plans, His purposes, and He did all of that
    without your input at any point in time?
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree