1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Feb '15 12:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    So then we will maybe have certain Christians going around saying "Christianity is NOT a religion" and then maybe some of the same Christians going around saying "Atheism IS a religion".
    You got it. 😏
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Feb '15 12:28
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You got it. 😏
    Of course, you use that to justify your own conditioning.
  3. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    04 Feb '15 23:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You are being very "nice" and "pleasant" etc, but in the instance of this thread and me bumping it for you several times (some of which when you were online) and you responding elsewhere to me that you ignore people who you feel are set in their beliefs...I'm afraid simply don't believe you. Your attitude and behaviour here in this matter is similar to Galveston75. I don't believe him either.
    O.K. with me.
  4. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 02:12
    Originally posted by asromacalcio
    Angels are androgynous. I can't answer for the Bible, but there are no he or she angels.
    That is why the authors of the bible used male names. If there are male Angels, there must be female too. Maybe mankind has not encountered them yet.

We could say that they are created and not born, but even though the women here give birth, we are also created.
  5. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 11:15
    Please see my post above re JW view on this point.
    Male is just an aspect of divine energy and celestial beings can appear to humans as male or female, but Angels are androgynous unless they choose to be otherwise.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 19:10
    Originally posted by asromacalcio
    Male is just an aspect of divine energy and celestial beings can appear to humans as male or female, but Angels are androgynous unless they choose to be otherwise.
    Sure; I watched Bewitched as a kid too.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 19:11
    Originally posted by roigam
    O.K. with me.
    Of course it is, I'm letting you off the hook.
  8. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    12 Feb '15 18:53
    Of course it is, I'm letting you off the hook.
    aha, so as I thought, you are not a troll.
  9. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    18 Feb '15 09:122 edits
    You are being very "nice" and "pleasant" etc, but in the instance of this thread and me bumping it for you several times (some of which when you were online) and you responding elsewhere to me that you ignore people who you feel are set in their beliefs...I'm afraid simply don't believe you. Your attitude and behaviour here in this matter is similar to Galveston75. I don't believe him either.
    I actually found this thread again. just fyi, I was not referring to you when I mentioned that I don't care to respond to those who are convinced. I have no problem giving you a response, but there are others that I choose not to engage with. It was a general statement that was not meant to be taken personally by you. I apologize if I gave that impression.
    As you can see, I still have things to learn. Hopefully, I will always continue to learn.
    Anyway, this thread has gone far from my original thought.
    In the meantime, looking at the world conditions, it appears that the angels have their hands full holding the winds of destruction back.
    What do you think?
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    19 Feb '15 06:51
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    I disagree entirely.

No you don't!

You continued with
    ...Now I don't think that you should refuse a person a job based on beliefs they hold that don't have a significant bearing on the ability to do the job

😛

Which is what I meant (as you well know).
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    19 Feb '15 06:54
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So you [b]would put a JW in charge of your Super Bowl party?

I'll pass, then. So will everyone else.[/b]
    Why on earth would I have a Super Bowl Party?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree