1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 01:49
    http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/parenting/new-trends-in-same-sex-contact-for-american-adolescents/

Romans 1:26-27
    New Living Translation (NLT)

26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 02:07
    Originally posted by galveston75
    http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/parenting/new-trends-in-same-sex-contact-for-american-adolescents/

26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of ...[text shortened]... her men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
    Why are homosexual desires 'shameful' and 'unnatural'? Is there any reason other than 'the Bible said so'?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 02:18
    Originally posted by galveston75

26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of ...[text shortened]... her men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
    Do you believe that masturbation frequently leads to homosexuality?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 02:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you believe that masturbation frequently leads to homosexuality?
    do you?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 02:28
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    do you?
    No. But I read it in an article published in The Watchtower. Do you subscribe to the view that masturbation frequently leads to homosexuality?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 02:29
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Why are homosexual desires 'shameful' and 'unnatural'? Is there any reason other than 'the Bible said so'?
    Why are homosexual desires NOT 'shameful' and 'unnatural'? Is there any reason other than 'some people said so'?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 02:29
    do you?
    Nobody, in their right mind, believes that.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 02:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    No. But I read it in an article published in The Watchtower. Do you subscribe to the view that masturbation frequently leads to homosexuality?
    you dont think that if two persons were seeking to masturbate to together that the
    likelihood of homosexual activity would increase, clearly not only do you not subscribe
    to it, you have not even read the article, or if you have, your lack of comprehension is
    at an all time low.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 02:35
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Nobody, in their right mind, believes that.
    Raj does, after all, he posted it, without actually reading the article, but then again,
    when was truth ever his motive.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 02:36
    you dont think that if two persons were seeking to masturbate to together that the
    likelihood of homosexual activity would increase, clearly not only do you not subscribe
    to it, you have not even read the article, or if you have, your lack of comprehension is
    at an all time low.
    I think the suggestion that masturbation leads to homosexuality is ludicrous. As for homosexuality leading to mutual masturbation, I imagine it does in many cases. But it's none of my business how sexual partners express themselves as long as it's entered into with informed consent. So you do subscribe to the view that masturbation frequently causes homosexuality?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 02:37
    at an all time low.
    Two people seeking to WHAT ?? !!
    Who does that? Is that what you Scottish guys do?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 02:38
    at an all time low.
    If two persons were seeking to masturbate together I would say there
    is a high likelihood that they are already homosexual.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 02:39
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    If two persons were seeking to masturbate together I would say there
    is a high likelihood that they are already homosexual.
    Precisely
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 02:45
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think the suggestion that masturbation leads to homosexuality is ludicrous. As for homosexuality leading to mutual masturbation, I imagine it does in many cases. But it's none of my business how sexual partners express themselves as long as it's entered into with informed consent. So you do subscribe to the view that masturbation frequently causes homosexuality?
    but you are commenting on an article that doesn't say that masturbation on its own
    leads to homosexuality, it states that if a person seeks to masturbate with another
    person it frequently leads to homosexual acts, so clearly you have not read the article
    and dont know what it states or have very poor powers of comprehension, or both.

Shoddy FMF, real shoddy, i am surprised that you would try to build a house of straw
    with so many big bad wolves waiting to blow it down!
  15. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 02:45
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Why are homosexual desires NOT 'shameful' and 'unnatural'? Is there any reason other than 'some people said so'?
    Sorry, I just don't understand the hangup. The homosexuals I know value and maintain committed relationships. They're certainly not ashamed of who they are, and I see no reason why they should be.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree