1. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 03:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    The article doesn't say that 'masturbating with another person frequently leads to homosexual acts', it says it frequently "leads into" homosexuality. I personally believe that if a person is a homosexual they should be free go right ahead and find a partner for "mutual sex play" if that is what they want to do, although the details of what they do is none of my business.
    the article states that if a person seeks out another it frequently leads to
    homosexuality which according to you is now to be differentiated from homosexual
    acts? yeah that will be shining bright, more pedantry and unworthy of any serious
    comment. I know what you believe and why, it doesn't make it either morally
    acceptable nor natural! no one is claiming that its anyone's business other than their
    own.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 03:17
    Romans 1:26-27
    New Living Translation (NLT)

26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

Perhaps most of you missed this scripture in the beginning. This is God's view and he condemns it. Who of you that say it's ok to do any of these things has the right to say that God's view is wrong and that we can do as we please?
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 03:23
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Romans 1:26-27
    New Living Translation (NLT)

26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, ...[text shortened]... f these things has the right to say that God's view is wrong and that we can do as we please?
    Yes, I read it ... the views of a mythical "God". I think it's more likely that it's the apostle Paul's view and that he was simply a bigot.

This is one of the reasons I lost my faith. Too much of the Bible just doesn't make sense.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 03:24
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Yes, I read it ... the views of a mythical "God". I think it's more likely that it's the apostle Paul's view and that he was simply a bigot.

This is one of the reasons I lost my faith. Too much of the Bible just doesn't make sense.
    Oh I see. Doesn't fit your morals?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 03:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    the article states that if a person seeks out another it frequently leads to
    homosexuality which according to you is now to be differentiated from homosexual
    acts? yeah that will be shining bright, more pedantry and unworthy of any serious
    comment. I know what you believe and why, it doesn't make it either morally
    acceptable nor natural! no one is claiming that its anyone's business other than their
    own.
    Masturbation does not lead to Homosexuality. And it is homosexuality that leads to homosexual acts which may or may not include masturbation. Anyway, you appear to have answered my question, which was 'Do you believe that masturbation frequently leads to homosexuality? I take it you do.
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 03:25
    You could say that.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 03:28
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    You could say that.
    Ok, just asking.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 03:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    Masturbation does not lead to Homosexuality. And it is homosexuality that leads to homosexual acts which may or may not include masturbation. Anyway, you appear to have answered my question, which was 'Do you believe that masturbation frequently leads to homosexuality? I take it you do.
    FMF now your simply being obnoxious, the article does not state that masturbation on
    its own leads to homosexuality, it states that if a person seeks out another to
    masturbate with it frequently leads to homosexuality. You can state what you think i
    subscribe to all you like, it doesn't change these facts.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 03:31
    Is it immoral for heterosexuals to accept and tolerate homosexuality?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 03:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    FMF now your simply being obnoxious, the article does not state that masturbation on
    its own leads to homosexuality, it states that if a person seeks out another to
    masturbate with it frequently leads to homosexuality. You can state what you think i
    subscribe to all you like, it doesn't change these facts.
    The article says:

"[Masturbation] can 'turn the person inward' upon himself, making him introverted. Or it can, and frequently does, lead into homosexuality, in which the person, not satisfied with his lonely sexual activity, seeks a partner for mutual sex play."

Clearly, if someone seeks a partner of the same sex for mutual sex play then this is something that results from homosexuality. To suggest that his or her masturbation "leads into" homosexuality - "frequently" - is absurd.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 03:381 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    The article says:

"[Masturbation] can 'turn the person inward' upon himself, making him introverted. Or it can, and frequently does, lead into homosexuality, in which the person, not satisfied with his lonely sexual activity, seeks a partner for mutual sex play."

Clearly, if someone seeks a partner of the same sex for mutual sex play then this is something ...[text shortened]... gest that his or her masturbation "leads into" homosexuality - "frequently" - is absurd.
    Or it can, and frequently does , lead into homosexuality, in which the person, not
    satisfied with his lonely sexual activity, seeks a partner for mutual sex play."

are you denying that this is the case or as you put it absurd, that if a persons, not
    satisfied with her or her sole sexual activity seeks another, it frequently leads to
    homosexuality?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 03:431 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    The article says:

Clearly, if someone seeks a partner of the same sex for mutual sex play then this is something ...[text shortened]... gest that his or her masturbation "leads into" homosexuality - "frequently" - is absurd.
    so lets get this, seeking out others for sex play or mutual masturbation never leads to
    homosexuality and its absurd to think that it does, yeah shining bright FMF, shining
    bright!
  13. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 03:46
    Gman, why on earth would you even start a thread on homosexulaity after what has transpired the last few days. You very well knew that conversation would shift right back to the masturbation subject. If you didn't want to discuss it then, why now? I like you, but this "persecution" you claim to endure at the hands of this forum is largely being brought upon yourself.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 03:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    Is it immoral for heterosexuals to accept and tolerate homosexuality?
    Yes. But seeing how many do not agree with the Bible and God's views that usually doesn't happen.
    But if one who gets the point of God's view and sees the wrong in it then they should condemn the actions.
    Do you accept murder?
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 03:53
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    Gman, why on earth would you even start a thread on homosexulaity after what has transpired the last few days. You very well knew that conversation would shift right back to the masturbation subject. If you didn't want to discuss it then, why now? I like you, but this "persecution" you claim to endure at the hands of this forum is largely being brought upon yourself.
    I only saw this headline today on AOL and as a Christian I am very interested in the Last Days that the Bible describes and is happeneing now. This scurge of homosexuality is off the scale and I wanted to share this article I saw today. I know some here will not agree that any of this is wrong and that in itself proves the moral decline and the times we live in.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree