1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '17 07:322 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And here you are again, using karoly's condition to take more swipes at Christians.

No act is too low to stop your hatred.
    As I keep saying to posters like the JWs, this is a debate forum Suzianne. Just because someone disagrees or holds a different viewpoint from you does not mean they are fully of hatred or practice satanism. Your posting would really benefit from you realising this.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    23 Mar '17 16:25
    Originally posted by divegeester
    As I keep saying to posters like the JWs, this is a debate forum Suzianne. Just because someone disagrees or holds a different viewpoint from you does not mean they are fully of hatred or practice satanism. Your posting would really benefit from you realising this.
    It's not about holding a 'different viewpoint', it's about fmf's blatant indifference of karoly' mental condition as evidenced by his mischaracterization of both mine and Kelly's posts to the extent that the discussion is completely off topic now.

That's what happened, and as usual you're right in there defending your forum buddy.

But who cares anyway. karoly isn't listening, and would rather smoke dope and cloud his mind.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '17 16:341 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    It's not about holding a 'different viewpoint', it's about fmf's blatant indifference of karoly' mental condition as evidenced by his mischaracterization of both mine and Kelly's posts to the extent that the discussion is completely off topic now.
    I've just read through every post FMF has made in this thread and cannot figure out which ones you are talking about that FMF has made and mischaracterises either you or Kellyjay. Can you quote him so I can see what it is you are so angry about?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '17 20:29
    You're doggedly trying to go off-topic (and change it to my supposed "indifference" to karoly) but my questions to you and KellyJay have been specifically and explicitly about schizophrenia which is the topic.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Mar '17 22:16
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Jesus took a beating for you, had his flesh ripped off His body for you, was stripped naked and ridiculed for you, had a crown of thorns stuck on His head for you, was crucified for you, became sin so your sins could be forgiven.

It's what He did that matters not what happened to your friend. I know more than a few that God saved that turned them away from a life of drug addiction.
    are you saying i'm missing the point. does jc only have one point.? surely not.

are you saying the point i made about my dead friend was not a valid intepretation (of Christianity) ?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Mar '17 22:20
    Not one word of encouragement from you to karoly in this thread, but you criticize Kelly for trying to help?

I think you're the one with the real mental health issues. Or are they spiritual health issues?
    i dont need that sort of (Christian encouragement-heard it all before and it if didn't help then , why would it now)
    FMF plays his role and in that respect he is a success in my book
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Mar '17 22:23
    The best encouragement we have is that we are loved so much by our creator. Knowing
    at our worse He cares that much for us it beyond the greatest thing ever. Our place in this
    universe is meaningless compared to God's great love for us, the damage we have
    brought upon ourselves is also meaningless compared to Christ. He deserves our lives, it
    is as simp ...[text shortened]... nough to cause God to love
    us, but that God loves and showed us that while we were yet sinners.
    I think mental health professionals need be secular at heart.
    Posts like this back my argument up.

Do you get this.. or even part of it?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Mar '17 22:30

That's what happened, and as usual you're right in there defending your forum buddy.

But who cares anyway. karoly isn't listening, and would rather smoke dope and cloud his mind.
    FMF treats me like a normal person. Thats what people with mental afflictions want. We dont want to be treated differently, we want to "cop it" as much as anyone else.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Mar '17 22:362 edits

I would rather free my mind,but as usual, you overlook the myriad posts I've made abnout such (existensial) topics, and have gone straight for the "he's a bad druggie" line. How mature and moreover Christ-like of you. How ultimately caring you must be in real life. Putting on a friendly exterior while harbouring the most hateful and vile views on others. Please , tell me i'm I'm wrong.
    And I have no forum buddies- just points of views that I endorse. A lot of times people like Dive and FMF (just 2 name 2 off the top of my head) have asked questions that I would've like to have asked. ThATS not being a 'buddy' , just agreeing with someone's take on the views being presented. You Understand?

edit: btw I'm a marijuana activist. Big difference. not that you'd know or care
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 00:15
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I would rather free my mind,but as usual, you overlook the myriad posts I've made abnout such (existensial) topics, and have gone straight for the "he's a bad druggie" line. How mature and moreover Christ-like of you. How ultimately caring you must be in real life. Putting on a friendly exterior while harbouring the most hateful and vile views on others ...[text shortened]... Understand?

edit: btw I'm a marijuana activist. Big difference. not that you'd know or care
    You don't know what you're talking about. The drugs I've done would kill you. I was in the drug business probably before you were born. Just come clean and admit you're an addict.

Drugs are a sure fire route to self destruction.

You are wrong. I harbor no I'll will toward anyone in spite of what you think. I think you just can't handle the truth, and that's why you are resorting to making unfounded accusations.

Apparently you didn't bother to read my post in reply to your OP.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 00:43
    The drugs I've done would kill you...I was in the drug business probably before you were born.
    What drugs have you done that would kill Karoly?

Are you saying you are an ex drug-dealer?
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 01:36
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I think mental health professionals need be secular at heart.
    Posts like this back my argument up.

Do you get this.. or even part of it?
    Well if all you are is a piece of meat that walks and talks, maybe a the only thing you need
    is a secular at heart anything. I'll not bother you again, wish you well.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 01:40
    Well if all you are is a piece of meat that walks and talks, maybe a the only thing you need
    is a secular at heart anything. I'll not bother you again, wish you well.
    Are you going to address my questions about what you said on this thread related to schizophrenia?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 02:32
    Well if all you are is a piece of meat that walks and talks, maybe a the only thing you need is a secular at heart anything. I'll not bother you again, wish you well.
    According to your faith, do you believe that Jesus wants you to call a non-Christian sufferer of schizophrenia "a piece of meat that walks and talks" and is it an example of the "well" you say you wish him?
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 04:00
    You don't know what you're talking about. The drugs I've done would kill you. I was in the drug business probably before you were born. Just come clean and admit you're an addict.

Drugs are a sure fire route to self destruction.

You are wrong. I harbor no I'll will toward anyone in spite of what you think. I think you just can't handle the truth, and ...[text shortened]... king unfounded accusations.

Apparently you didn't bother to read my post in reply to your OP.
    Thanks for advice dad. next time I want to get high I'll drink beer which kills people rather than smoke which doesn't.

Just cause your stuck in your fear trip doesn't mean I want to join you. Quite happy just where I am thanks.

And yes I am an addict. an addict to one of the most dangerous drugs ever conceived by god = People!!!.

They are more addictive than anything (Think Tom Hanks in that stranded movie 😉 )

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree